第二季 第三集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
迈克·博翰
Michael Burnham.
阿什·泰勒
Ash Tyler.
你得表现出对他感兴趣
You got to give him a sign that you're interested.
我的一生中
All my life
逻辑和感情都在我心里斗争
the conflict inside me has been between logic and emotion.
你让我想起世间的美好
You remind me of everything good.
你就是我的安全绳
You are my tether.
一个克林贡人对我有兴趣
A Klingon took an interest in me.
是你
It's you.
报上你的名字
沃克
我们将沃克装进了人类外表的躯壳
We modified Voq into a shell that appears human.
我们把他的灵魂接入了泰勒的灵魂中
We grafted his psyche into Tylers.
一个被启用的克林贡间谍
An activated Klingon spy.
我现在看着你的时候 看到了沃克的眼睛
When I look at you now, I see Voq's eyes.
是否真的曾经有阿什·泰勒 我爱过他
Was there ever really an Ash Tyler? I loved him.
他们在你们的老巢的中♥央♥设置了炸♥弹♥
They've planted a bomb in the heart of your home world.
用克罗诺斯的命运让他们屈服吧
Use the fate of Qo'noS to bend them to your will.
我是火炬手
沃克一直对你有信心 拉瑞尔
我和她走
I'm going with her.
我会怀念看着你的感觉
I'm gonna miss looking at you.
我看到你了 阿什
I see you, Ash.
在你的眼中
In your eyes.
需要一个新的领袖来完成主的远见
我就是那个领袖
我们种族的重新统一
现在
开始
星历1029.46
Stardate 1029.46.
个人日志 迈克·博翰中校
Personal log, Commander Michael Burnham.
我至今仍未找出对银河系中出现的
Any rational explanation for the seven signals
七个信♥号♥♥的合理解释
that have appeared across the galaxy continues to escape me.
这其中包括我与
And with it, perhaps any chance
弟弟斯波克恢复关系的机会
of a relationship with my brother Spock.
他透过这些信♥号♥♥看到了什么我没看到的
What did he see in them that I can't?
弄不明白的挫败感让我有种
My failure to understand feels like a failure to reach him
他最需要我的时候我却找不到他的挫败感
at a time when he might need me most.
注意 学员半程马拉松即将路过
Attention: trainee half-marathon approaching.
请让左侧
On your left!
你好
Hi. Hello.
你好 是我
Hi. It's me! Hello.
是我
It's me.
是我
It's me!
笨蛋停利
Silly Stilly.
你不是真的存在 你不存在
You're not really there. You're not.
你已经死了 已经死了 你不存在
You're dead. You're dead. You're not really here.
我当然存在 笨蛋停利
Of course I am, Silly Stilly.
你是从哪来的
Where did you come from?
为什么他们看不到你
And how come they don't see you?
只有你能
Only you can.
为什么 为什么我能
Why? Why me?
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
我是初中的梅
I'm May from junior high.
我是梅 初中的 我们是朋友
I'm May... from junior high. We were friends.
你是我在这个破学校里遇见的最好的人了
You're the nicest person I've ever met at this awful school.
我只在那个学校待了六个月
I went to that school for six months.
然后我妈妈收到调令
And then my mother got another post,
我们就搬走了 我们从那时起就没再说过话
and we moved away, and you and I have not spoken since then.
还有
And another thing.
你死了...好多年了
You died... years ago.
你生气是因为这个吗 你生气是因为这个吗
Is that why you're upset? Is that why you're upset?
我生气是因为你是精神不正常的症状
I'm upset because you are a symptom of an unfit mind,
我现在不能那样 不能
and I can't have that right now. I just can't.
天啊
Oh, my...
军官培训项目半程马拉松决出了获胜者
The Command Training Program's half-marathon has a victor.
耐力和勇气的精彩展示 提利
A lovely show of endurance and fortitude, Tilly.
好了 大家可以解散了
All right. You are dismissed, everyone,
但是我们一会儿还会再集♥合♥进行影子训练
but we will reconvene later in the day for Shadow Exercises.
我们赢了
We won!
其他任何人都配不上我的加油助威
There is no one else I would rather cheer on
和支持帮助
and support and help.
导致精神崩溃可不是帮我
Causing a nervous breakdown is not helping me.
提利
Tilly.
创造了一个新的项目记录
...set a new course record.
她还达到了
She also achieved...
萨鲁说你不但赢了 还打破了个人记录
Saru says you not only won, you beat your personal best.
你看 多亏了我帮忙
See? That's how I'm helping you.
我们这个组合多棒
What a team we are!
多亏了你让我进行那些训练
It's all that training you put me through.
谢谢 迈克
Thank you, Michael.
我得走了 不过恭喜你
I've got to go, but congratulations.
你真棒
You're amazing.
萨鲁 等一下
Saru, wait up.
黄色警报
Yellow Alert.
拦截路线上有不明飞行器
Undeclared craft on an intercept course.
方位358 坐标0
Bearing three-five-eight mark zero.
距离 9000千米 正快速靠近
Range-- 9,000 kilometers and closing fast.
该象限里没有其它推进痕迹
No other propulsion signatures in the sector.
正全频率发出呼叫 长官 目前还没回应
Hailing on all frequencies, sir. So far they haven't responded.
告诉他们 如果他们继续靠近却不表明身份
Tell them if they get any closer without telling us who they are,
我们就要启动作战系统了
we will activate tactical systems.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
奥沃 扫描有什么新发现吗
Owo, got anything on scans?
探测到一艘小飞船 两种生命形态
Detecting a small ship. Two life-forms.
舰长 他们开通了一个频道
Captain, they've opened up a channel.
是一艘有外交注册号♥的私人飞船
It's a private vessel with a diplomatic registry number.
他们不需要向我们提供更多信息
They aren't required to tell us more than that.
对方舰长要求我传送一人登舰
The captain's asking me to beam one aboard.
他们进入可视范围内了 舰长
They're now in range for a visual, Captain.
放到屏幕上
On screen.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
这是瓦肯人的飞船
That ship is Vulcan.
这是沙瑞克的飞船
That ship is Sareks.
我认出来了
I recognize it.
他召集了一支联邦特遣队
He assembled a Federation task force
研究七个信♥号♥♥
to study the seven signals.
他可能有新消息要告诉我们
He might have some news for us.
他可能想讨论别的事
He may want to discuss something else.
我把斯波克对信♥号♥♥的深入了解汇报给指挥中心了
I reported Spock's advance knowledge of the signals to Command.
这个消息很可能传回大使耳中了
The information likely made its way back to the ambassador,
还有他儿子主动要求
along with the news that his son admitted himself
入院精神病院的事
into a psychiatric hospital.
你没有背叛你的朋友 舰长
You didn't betray your friend, Captain.
你是按规矩办事
You followed protocol.
说得容易 让人相信就难了
It's easy to say, harder to believe.
你有星际基地五号♥上斯波克的医生的消息吗
Have you heard from Spocks doctors on Starbase Five?
还没有
No, not yet.
去传送室报到 中校
Report to the Transporter Room, Commander.
欢迎瓦肯星的大使登舰
Welcome the Vulcan ambassador aboard.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
四号♥甲板
Deck four.
已确认登陆
Boarding confirmed.
传送器已锁定
Transporter lock established.
传送
Energize.
是 中校
Aye, Commander.
阿曼达
Amanda?
请不要做出反应
Please don't react.
斯波克需要我们的帮助
Spock needs our help.
我只能来找你了
I could only turn to you.
在战火外 开始全新的生活
作为最高大臣 我建立了这个王朝
从二十四大家族中
有一名后裔冉冉升起
且看D7战舰
帝国舰队未来的巡航战舰
它代表的不是一个家族
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表