他们的存活意味着时间是流动的
Their survival means that time is fluid.
未来是可以被改变的
The future can be changed.
也许过去也可以
Maybe the past as well.
我必须让自己相信我会再见到你
I have to believe I'll see you again,
我亲爱的女儿
my sweet daughter.
任务日志 编号♥799
Mission log 799.
无论怎么做 我都无法阻止管控
No matter what I do, I can't stop Control
获取球体的数据
from getting the Sphere data.
我甚至都试了摧毁球体的方法
I've even tried destroying the Sphere.
但那是不可能的
But it's impossible.
我教育我的孩子永远不要绝望
I taught my child never to despair.
但如果我不能改变这个情况...
But if I can't change this one thing...
我现在唯一能想到的...
The only thing I can think of now...
就是...
is to...
解除它的引力束缚
undo its gravitational binding.
把球体放到发现号♥的航线上
And put the Sphere in Discovery's path.
寄希望于他们能找到保护数据安全的方法
In the hopes that they'll find a way to keep the data safe.
我们获取了球体数据是因为你
The Sphere data came to us because of you.
进来
Come in.
我相信任务日志是有价值的
I trust the mission logs have proven valuable.
而且可能也让人痛苦
And perhaps difficult.
你有什么需要吗
Did you need something?
寇波医生要从地面报告了
Dr. Culber's about to report from the surface.
你母亲正在恢复意识
I believe your mother is regaining consciousness.
斯塔麦兹中校汇报重力分♥析♥...
Commander Stamets reporting gravimetrics...
等下再继续吧 少尉
To be continued, Ensign.
布莱斯先生
Mr. Bryce.
请把寇波医生接到屏幕上
Put Dr. Culber on-screen, please.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
你让她醒过来了吗
Did you manage to wake her up?
是的 博翰博士已经恢复意识
Yes. Dr. Burnham has regained consciousness.
快子辐射水平开始恢复正常
Tachyon radiation levels are beginning to normalize.
她要求和你见面 长官
She's asking to speak to you, sir.
我们这就下去
We'll be right down.
对不起 中校
I'm sorry, Commander.
博翰博士要求见舰长
Dr. Burnham is asking to speak with the captain.
而且只有舰长
And only the captain.
她是我母亲
She's my mother.
对不起 我只是传话的人
I'm sorry, I'm just the messenger.
有很多问题需要马上得到澄清
There are so many questions that need to be answered right now.
无论她因为什么理由不想见我
Whatever her reasons are for not wanting to see me,
我应该是问那些问题的人
I should be the one asking.
我理解你的立场
I understand your position.
但我想我们要遵从博翰博士的指引
But I think we need to follow Dr. Burnham's lead here.
我同意舰长说的
I must agree with the captain.
我并不是在主张女儿的权利
I'm not asserting my rights as a daughter.
那样就太幼稚了
That would be childish.
我是最了解她的人
I am the one who knows her best.
但也许还要考虑其它的因素
But there may be other variables to consider.
她所经历的是
I mean, she's experienced something
史无前例的
that no one else in history ever has.
听着
Look.
我才刚刚被复职
I've been reinstated for all of five minutes,
我这样做是因为我想要帮上忙 但...
and I did it because I wanted to help, but...
你得要考虑到穿上时间护甲之前的
you have to consider the fact that the person
你的那个母亲...
your mother was before she stepped into that time suit...
可能已经不是现在的她了
may not be who she is now.
有谁比我更能评判呢
Who better to gauge that than me?
我理解你想要去见她的心情
I understand your desire to see her,
但现在我们按她的方式进行吧
but for now we do this her way.
如果想要得到任何答案
We need to establish trust
我们需要建立互信
if we're going to get any answers.
求你了
Please.
中校 你留在舰上
You're staying on board, Commander.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你只能观看传输的影像
You'll have to watch from the feed.
长官 你不能进入隔离场
Sir, you won't be able to enter the containment field,
但你可以走到它跟前
but you can go right up to it.
把博翰博士和护甲约束在这里所需要的能量
It's taking more and more energy to hold
越来越大
Dr. Burnham and the suit in place.
迟早我们的能量储备会用完的 估计很快
Sooner or later, probably sooner, our reserves will run out.
她就又会被拉回到未来了
And she'll be pulled into the future again.
那我最好说快点
Then I'd better talk fast.
博翰博士 我是...
Dr. Burnham. I'm Captain...
克里斯托弗·派克舰长
Captain Christopher Pike.
联邦星舰企业号♥
USS Enterprise.
临时指挥发现号♥
In temporary command of Discovery.
但不久以后你就要回到你的星舰了
But soon you'll return to your ship.
我可以说更多你以后的情况
I could say more about your future,
但你不会喜欢的
but you won't like it.
我们在这可不是来谈论我的
Well, we're, uh, not here to talk about me.
那我们就谈谈我来这里
Then let's talk about the fact
救我女儿的事吧
that I came here to save my daughter,
而你骗了我
and you deceived me.
迈克冒了生命危险把你带来这里
Michael risked her life to bring you here.
我们知道对有感知生命的威胁
We understand the threat to sentient life.
你什么都不知道
You understand nothing.
只要存在管控获取
As long as there's any possibility
球体数据的可能性
of Control gaining access to the Sphere data,
所有的生物都要灭绝
everything will die.
每次都是
Always.
我把球体放到发现号♥的航线上
I put that Sphere in Discovery's path
这样你们可以保护数据
so you could protect the data,
但就连那个也没成功
but even that didn't work.
你必须要让我继续尝试
You have to let me keep trying.
那让我们来帮你完成任务吧
Then let us help you finish the mission.
告诉我们那些信♥号♥♥是什么意思
Tell us what the signals mean.
我不知道什么信♥号♥♥
I don't know about any signals.
在天空上 七个同时出现的
In the sky? Uh, seven simultaneously,
每一个引我们...
and then each one led us...
我说了我不知道
I said I know nothing about them.
你想要帮忙
You want to help?
把球体档案删掉
Delete the Sphere archive.
没有数据 人工智能就无法进化
Without that data, the A.I. cannot evolve.
我们在保护着它呢
We're protecting it.
你难道听不明白吗
Don't you understand?
时间是个活着的东西
Time is a living thing.
有引力有意愿
It has gravity and will
而它在把人工智能越拉越近
and it's pulling the A.I. closer.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it with my own eyes.
你认为删除那个档案
And you believe that deleting the archive...
可以阻止人工智能进化吗
will stop the A.I. From evolving?
没错
Yes.
但如果你漏掉了什么
But if you miss something,
我就只能再试一次
I'll have no choice but to try again
一直尝试下去
and again and again.
你得放了我
You have to release me.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
对不起 博士
I'm sorry, Doctor.
你在我眼里就是鬼影 派克舰长
You're a ghost to me, Captain Pike,
是葬身于星空墓地的亿万人中的一个
one of hundreds of trillions that fill a galactic graveyard.
所以
So...
在你愿意按我说的做
until you're willing to do what I say,
绝对服从我之前
exactly as I say,
我们就没必要再谈了
this conversation is over.
删除球体的档案
Deleting the Sphere archive
相当于毁掉亚历山大图书馆
is tantamount to burning the Library of Alexandria.
或是科尔文娜图书馆
Or the Bibliotheca Corviniana.
这知识是无价的
This knowledge is invaluable.
保护它周全
Protecting it, safeguarding it,
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表