而是整个帝国的荣耀
我的火炬手会监督战舰的建造
一架向银河系展现我们自己的战舰
以及这架战舰所代表的意义
永做克林贡人
永做克林贡人
你会把这个人类任命为舰长吗 最高大臣
Will you make this human our new fleet captain, too, Chancellor?
也许我们也应该用他们的标准语言说话
Perhaps we should speak in their standard tongue, too?
不管你喜欢哪种语言 事实是不变的
Whatever language you prefer, the truth remains the same.
这个火炬手是由特库巫马亲自推举的
the Torchbearer was anointed by TKuvma himself.
你的意思是他曾经是沃克
You mean Voq was.
如果你想把他当成你的玩物
If you want whatever this is as your plaything,
你应该把他带到床上去
he belongs in your bed,
-而不是带到这 -我到哪他就到哪
- not here. - He belongs wherever I am.
就像克林贡家族联盟一样
Just like the allied Klingon houses,
联盟使我们强大
our union is what makes us strong.
你古板的思维方式让我们自相残杀
Your old way of thinking kept us at each others throats.
把你脸上的油彩擦掉 科尔沙
Remove the paint from your face, Kol-Sha.
我们的文明现在统一了
We are one culture now.
你的联盟是对我儿子科尔的侮辱
Your union is an insult to my son Kol,
还有那些死于人类背叛的子民
and all our sons who died by human treachery.
这不是巧合
This is no coincidence,
在她掌权后不久
those seven red lights appeared from the sky
天空中就出现了七道红光
so soon after she took power.
这是个预兆
They are an omen!
七滴血雨即将洒落在我们身上
Seven drops of blood ready to rain down on us.
把油彩擦了
Remove the paint.
你的最高大臣不会把她的手弄脏
Your chancellor doesn't get her hands dirty.
这是火炬手的工作
Thats the Torchbearers job,
不管他是人类 克林贡人 或者二者都是
whether he be human, Klingon or both.
你对那七个信♥号♥♥有所了解吗
You know about the seven signals?
是的 沙瑞克告诉过我
Yes. Sarek informed me.
人们很想知道那些是什么
People are anxious to know what they are.
所有学员注意
Attention all cadets.
工作日志已更新
Duty log has been updated...
斯波克和它们有联♥系♥
Spock's connected to them.
怎么回事
How?
他留下了一篇日志 上面写着
He left a log claiming
他早在他们出现在联邦政♥府♥之前就见过他们
that he saw them long before they appeared to the Federation.
但在我们能和他联♥系♥上之前 我们没法确定
But until we can speak to him, we have no answers,
我不知道自己还能做什么
and I don't know what else to do.
我没有新的调查点了
I have no new angles to investigate.
除了 我要提供给你的那个
Except... the one Im giving you.
我刚从星际基地5号♥回来
I just came from Starbase Five.
我去了精神科
I went to the psychiatric unit.
他们不愿意告诉我他在哪
They wouldn't tell me where he was.
他们不让我见他
They wouldn't let me see him.
他们也不愿意说他出什么事了
They wouldn't say what was wrong with him.
他们甚至连他的私人物品不给我
They wouldn't even give me his personal effects.
你是他的直系亲属 而且你是外交官的妻子
You're his next of kin, and you're a diplomat's wife.
所以我做了唯一符合逻辑的事
So I did the only logical thing.
我偷了他的医疗档案
I stole his medical file.
加密过了
It's encrypted.
能请你破解它吗
Can you please open it?
妈妈
Mother.
求你了
Please.
乌吉利 你气色不错
散步怎么样
How was your walk?
我为你的事业奉献了一切
I have dedicated everything to your cause.
你叔叔最起码能做的就是认可我
The least your uncle could do is acknowledge me.
他和魔凯家族的其他人都相信你
He and the rest of House Mo'Kai believe in you.
我们需要对付的敌人已经够多了
We have enemies enough.
不需要再去假想一个敌人
There is no need to dream up imaginary ones.
科尔沙告诉议会成员
Kol-Sha is telling council members
你建议我
that you are advising me
把那些大家族全部消灭掉
to eliminate the great houses entirely.
我叔叔正在散布真♥相♥来抵消他的谎言
My uncle is disseminating the truth to counteract his lies.
他把我当成一个人类来看 他们都这样
He looks at me and sees a human. They all do.
你不应该在意别人怎么看你
You should not care what anyone sees when they look at you.
在这个问题上 只有我的意见才重要
On that subject, only my opinion matters.
你为什么要坚持和我用英语对话
Why do you insist on speaking English to me?
我不是人类 拉瑞尔
I'm not a human, L'Rell.
我是克林贡人 只是身体和人类相似
I'm a Klingon whose body was changed to resemble one.
如果我们希望别人认可我的克林贡血统
If we expect others to acknowledge my Klingon side--
承认我是火炬手 你必须像沃克一样对待我
accept me as the Torchbearer-- you must treat me like Voq.
如果你是沃克 你就要了我
If you are Voq, then want me back.
要了我
Want me.
你抚摸我
You touch me...
那种亲密感
and that intimacy,
对我来说 泰勒 感觉就像
to me, Tyler, feels like...
一种亵渎
...violation.
斯波克对你评价很高 派克舰长
Spock speaks highly of you, Captain Pike.
我女儿也是
Now my daughter does, too,
所以我知道我找对人了
so I know I've come to the right people.
女士 这只能让我更难说出口
Well, maam, that makes it all the harder for me to tell you...
我不能破解这个记录
I can't open this file.
如果我做了 我就违反了规则
If I did, I'd be in violation of the rules,
我的母亲可不希望这样
and my mother wouldn't like that.
星际舰队案例法有先例
There is precedent in Starfleet case law
舰长可以违反...
for a captain to invoke...
她小时候也这么横吗
Was she this bossy as a kid?
在瓦肯星 我们称之为"坚持不懈"
On Vulcan, we call it "Persistent."
没错 她是很横
And yes, she was.
她从我这学到的
She learned that from me.
布莱斯 帮我联♥系♥星际基地5号♥的维拉舰长
Bryce, get me Captain Vela on Starbase Five.
告诉他这是高优先级的事件
Tell him its high priority.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
克里斯
Ah. Chris.
你和我祖母柰娜是这个象限里仅有的两个
You and my bisabuela Nena are the only two people
还用屏幕来通讯的人
in this quadrant still communicating on screens.
听起来你祖母是个聪明的老人家
Well, your grandma sounds like a smart lady.
你应该介绍我们认识
You should introduce us.
抱歉我没有回你的通话请求
Sorry I haven't returned your call.
"很多次请求" 迭戈
"Calls," Diego.
我一直在等我的军官斯波克的最新情况
I've been waiting for an update on my officer, Spock.
很抱歉 我不能给你
Im sorry, I can't give you one.
他的情况是保密的
His case is classified.
作为他的舰长我完全有权利得到他的预后情况
I'm well within my rights as his captain to get a prognosis.
即便我不是他的舰长
Even if that weren't the case,
斯波克有关于信♥号♥♥的信息
Spock has information on the signals
而我被指派在调查这些信♥号♥♥
I was assigned to investigate.
星际舰队把我的任务定为最高优先级
Starfleet declared my mission priority one.
这跟信♥号♥♥没有关系 克里斯
The signals have nothing to do with it, Chris.
你的手下是因为杀人而被追捕的
Your guy is wanted for murder.
他杀死了他的三个医生然后从星际基地逃走
He killed three of his doctors, then fled the starbase.
为什么他逃跑的事没有公布出来
Why isn't word out about his escape
以便所有的星舰都可以追踪呢
so that every starship can be on the hunt?
这个案子的情况变得复杂了
Elements of the case just got complicated.
斯波克的一些文件丢失了
Some of Spocks files are missing.
我们不知道是怎么丢的
We have no idea how.
可以肯定的是有专人会负责这件事
Rest assured they've got people on it.
谢谢你 维拉
Thanks, Vela.
派克下线
Pike out.
这不是真的
It's not true.
我的儿子非常温和善良
My son is gentle and kind;
他不会杀人的
he wouldn't do that.
我同意 舰长
I agree, Captain.
和你们一样 我也有同感
Well, that makes three of us.
但是恐怕
But I don't think
负责这案子的"专人"不会认同
the "People" handling his case would concur.
他有麻烦
Our boy's in trouble.
不管怎么样 他需要公正
Whatever happened, he needs a fair shake.
我们要在他们之前找到他
We need to find him before they do.
博翰 破解斯波克的医疗文件
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表