但随时可能会再次现身
but it could reemerge at any time.
而它出现的时候
And when it does,
我们必须找到消灭它的办法
we have to be able to destroy it somehow.
对不起
Hi. Sorry,
舰长...上将 各位
Captain... Admiral. Everyone.
我应该敲门的
I-I should have knocked.
其实有点多此一举
Although it-it is kind of pointless,
因为这些门平时基本上是自己打开的
these doors pretty much open right on their own most of the time.
少尉 你有事吗
Ensign, did you need something?
实际上 我发现...我有一些东西
Uh, actually, I found... I have something.
我是说 我发现一些东西
I mean, I found something.
我在...
So I was, uh...
我在检查埃瑞安系统的扫描结果
I was reviewing some scans of Airiam's system,
我发现了一个奇怪的代码
and I-I found this weird code,
开始我以为
and at first, i figured,
是过去旧的更新留下的垃圾碎片
it's just some junk from an old update,
但随后我发现这实际上是个文件
but then I discovered it's actually a file
由一个数码寄生虫植入的
that was implanted there by a digital parasite.
文件名叫代达罗斯计划
The file is called Project Daedalus.
这是埃瑞安生前最后跟我说的
Those are the last words Airiam said to me.
文件还包含了红色天使的生物神经特征标识
The file also contains a bio-neural signature of the Red Angel.
迈克 是你
Michael, it's you.
虽然寇波医生还没有正式复职
While Dr. Culber hasn't been officially reinstated,
我让他负责分♥析♥提利发现的数据
I've asked him to oversee analysis of the data Tilly uncovered.
结果确定吗
The results are conclusive?
我在博翰中校身上做的所有测试
Well, every test that I've run on Commander Burnham
都与代达罗斯文件上发现的生物神经特征标识
is a 100% match to the bio-neural signature
百分之百吻合
found in Airiam's Daedalus file.
我们得考虑信息来源
We have to consider the source.
埃瑞安出问题了
Airiam was compromised.
人工智能可以让她伪造信息
The A.I. could have had her plant information
把我们引入歧途
to throw us off course.
我看不出让埃瑞安制♥造♥假的吻合
I see no logical or strategic reason
有任何逻辑或者战略上的理由
for Airiam to have provided a false positive.
而且即便是她做的
And even if she had,
那结果看上去会太一致了
it would have read too perfect.
人类的神经中有几个未知的部分
Humans have a few neural wild cards
那是任何人工手段所无法复♥制♥的
that anything artificially generated couldn't replicate.
我会发现的
I would have caught it.
我们是说迈克
We're saying that Michael,
我们的这位迈克·博翰
our-our Michael Burnham,
会在未来某天一觉醒来
is going to wake up one day,
通过目前还不存在的时间旅行技术
access time-travel technology that doesn't exist yet,
以一己之力去拯救星系
and take it upon herself to save the galaxy.
该假设完全符合她的情感特征
That supposition fits her emotional profile rather precisely,
特别是在超出她控制范围以外的局面下
particularly her drive to take responsibility
她要承担责任的冲动
for situations often beyond her control.
谢谢你和大家分享这个信息 斯波克
Thank you for sharing that with the group, Spock.
我们必须同时假设在天使出现时我所预见的
We must also assume the cataclysmic events I foresaw
世界末日情景
when the Angel appeared to me
是管控进化具备意识感知后的结果
are a result of Control evolving, achieving consciousness.
我们姑且假设
Let's assume for a moment
我就是红色天使
I am the Red Angel.
那如果我知道世界末日来临
If I knew about an apocalypse,
为什么我不说出来呢
why wouldn't I say so?
也许你有把事情戏剧化的倾向
Perhaps you simply have a penchant for the dramatic.
好吧
Okay.
护甲散发泰粒子辐射
The suit was emitting tetryonic radiation,
削弱传统的无线电和传感通讯
which would limit traditional radio and sensor communication.
这就解释了为什么我无法与之进行思维融合
That would explain my difficulties in mind-melding with it.
也能解释为什么要在天上发七个信♥号♥♥
And why it put seven signals in the sky.
它是想引起星际舰队的注意
It was trying to get Starfleet's attention,
也许是给我们预警
maybe to warn us.
但前三个信♥号♥♥出现在小行星
But the first three signals appeared on the asteroid,
极乐星还有卡米纳上
Terralysium, and Kaminar,
剩下四个还没出现
with four left to reveal themselves.
如果我是在指引星际舰队通过某种路线
If I'm guiding Starfleet to these specific places
到达这些特定地点 为什么呢
on some sort of path, why?
这些地点有什么共性呢
What do these locations have in common?
上将 舰长
Admiral. Captain.
我们刚刚收到消息
We've just received word
一艘31区星舰正在赶来
that a Section 31 vessel is on its way.
联邦已经取消了对发现号♥
The Federation has cleared Discovery,
斯波克上尉和博翰中校的一切指控
Lieutenant Spock and Commander Burnham of all charges.
如果你们是专程来抓人的
If you came all this way to arrest somebody,
你们这趟就白跑了
you wasted a trip.
我们知道 上将
We're aware, Admiral.
克里斯 很遗憾你失去了舰员
Chris, I'm sorry for the loss of your crew member.
我们来这里是要确保
We're here to make sure
来自未来的任何东西
nothing else from the future
都无法攻击联邦
can attack the Federation.
我们已经在制订战略了
We're already working on a strategy.
换句话说
In other words,
你们在收集想法 而这只会引发争论
you're accumulating input, which only invites debate.
没有争论 哪来创新
No debate, no innovation.
我更喜欢一点集权下的高效率
I prefer a little totalitarian efficiency,
不过这是我的想法
but that's me.
上将 我们有个解决方案
Admiral, we have a solution.
我有不好的预感
I'm cringing already.
只有天使能解释未来和人工智能
The Angel is the only one with answers about the future, the A.I.
而且可能有阻止这一切的办法
and perhaps how to stop it.
但我们无法预测
And we can't predict
它什么时候会在哪里出现
when or how it will appear.
正确 所以...我们设个陷阱
Correct. So... we set a trap,
我们把它逮住 让它为我们服务
we capture it and make it work for us.
红色天使的生物神经特征标识
The Red Angel's bio-neural signature
隐藏在埃瑞安的数据里
was hidden inside Airiam's data
在一个名为代达罗斯计划的文件中
in a file called project Daedalus.
你确定吗
Are you absolutely certain
特征和迈克匹配吗
it was a match to Michael?
是我
It's me.
当天使穿越时间
As the Angel travels through time,
她打开一个微形虫洞
she opens a micro-wormhole
以及一个未来的
along with the possibility that
人工智能会随着她来的可能性
a future A.I. will follow her.
我们不能让这种情况再次发生
We can't let that happen again.
同意 所以我们一定
Agreed. Which is why we have to stop her
不能让她来回穿越
from traveling back and forth.
我们得抓住她
We have to capture her.
也就是我
Me.
你觉得我们要怎么抓住她
So, how do you propose we trap her?
20年前
20 years ago,
我们发现克林贡人在研究时间旅行
we discovered the Klingons were researching time travel.
显然是致命的威胁
Obviously a critical threat--
一个具有改写历史和
a warrior race with the ability
塑造未来能力的武士种族吗
to rewrite the past and shape the future?
他们会在我们跨出原始期之前
They'd have wiped us out
就把我们消灭了
before we could even walk out of the primordial soup.
无意冒犯
No offense.
未曾介怀
None taken.
他们一定会的
They would've.
我们发现我们处于紧迫的军备较量
We found ourselves in a temporal arms race,
为了取得战略优势
so to gain a strategic advantage,
我们开♥发♥了代达罗斯计划
we developed "The Daedalus Project."
是我们的
It's ours.
31区对时间旅行的大计划
Section 31's grand design for time travel.
你创造了红色天使
You created the Red Angel?
在被克林贡间谍摧毁的时候
The suit was on the verge of being tested
护甲马上就要经过测试了
when it was destroyed by Klingon spies.
我们以为他们永久地放弃了这个项目
We thought they had abandoned the project permanently.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表