在演绎逻辑中 论证方法
In deductive logic, the methods of reasoning
和举证步骤都得到了探讨
and the procedure for finding evidence are investigated.
[演绎论证是指]只有当前提都为真时
Only if it is impossible for the conclusion to be false
结论不可能为假
while the premises are all true.
斯波克 是我
Spock, it's me.
演绎论证的目的是
A deductive argument is one
证明其结论必须为真
that aims to show its conclusions must be true.
斯波克
Spock.
斯波克 你能听见我说话吗
Spock, can you hear me?
斯波克
Spock.
逻辑结构成立
To say that a logical construction is valid
就是说前提均为真
is to say that the premises are true...
我是迈克
It's Michael.
演绎论证的目的是
A deductive argument is
证明其结论必须为真
one that aims to show its conclusion must be true.
他这样有多长时间了
How long has he been like this?
两天
Two days.
我没办法去找沙瑞克
I couldn't go to Sarek.
他会权衡多数人的需求与...
He would weigh the needs of the many against the...
我们得送他去看医生
We've got to get him to a doctor.
...经典逻辑
...is classical logic.
什么办法都会留下痕迹的
Every avenue leaves a trail.
妈妈 他就是在重复逻辑第一原理
Mother, he's just repeating the First Doctrines of Logic.
他是在想办法让自己平静下来
He's trying to ground himself.
8-4-1-9-4-7.
8-4-1-9-4-7.
8-4-1-9-4-7. 8-4-1-9-4-7.
8-4-1-9-4-7.
这些数字是什么意思
What are those numbers?
我不知道 我试着去查了
I don't know, I've tried looking.
是坐标吗 是指令代码吗
Are they coordinates? Are they command codes?
-是生日吗 -我不知道
- Are they birthdays? - I don't know,
所有的我都试了
I've tried everything.
我们得把他送去医院
We have to get him to a hospital.
他哪里都不去
You're not taking him anywhere.
妈妈 如果他是纯种的瓦肯人
Mother, if he were a full-blooded Vulcan,
这些情感早就把他逼疯了
these emotions would have driven him insane by now.
你不能把他关在这
You cannot keep him here.
斯波克是来找我求助的
Spock came to me for help,
我不会把他交出去
and I will never turn him in.
根据联邦法律 我也不需要这样
And under Federation law, I don't have to.
求求你了
Please.
求求你不要这样
Please don't do this.
作为瓦肯星大使的夫人
As the wife of the Vulcan ambassador,
我有权行使外交豁免权
I have the legal authority to invoke diplomatic immunity
来让我的儿子免于被引渡
in order to shield my son from extradition.
除非大使本人反对
Unless the ambassador objects.
传感器完全没有用
The sensors are useless.
你在浪费你的时间
You're wasting your time.
我们需要一个固定的点作为目标才能用
We need a fixed point to target if were gonna navigate
-推算航行法导航 -轮不到你教我
- by dead reckoning. - You telling me how to fly now?
舰长 我不是敌人
Captain, I'm not the enemy here.
你有驾驶经验吗
You got any experience behind the stick?
你来吧
Take it.
调整方向到方位1-90 坐标2
Adjust heading to 1-90-mark-2.
那是引导我们来卡米纳的信♥号♥♥
That's the signal that brought us to Kaminar.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
在发现号♥到达之前它就消失了
It disappeared before Discovery arrived.
我们被拉回到以前了
We're being pulled back in time.
或者可能更糟 我们是同时在
Or worse, we're traveling through
过去现在和未来之间
past, present, and future all at once.
我们可能要永远在一起了
We could be together for all eternity.
除非裂缝关上时我们还在这里
Unless the rift closes while we're still here.
这种情况下永远可能没有我们想的那么长久
In which case, eternity might not last as long as we think.
等等 我必须得假设
Wait. I have to assume
发现号♥会穿过那片异常区来寻找我们的航线
Discoverys coming through the anomaly for our flight path.
释放右机舱的等离子
Release the plasma from the nacelles.
分三次放 每五分钟放一次
Three bursts, five minutes apart.
推进器会点燃这些燃料
The thrusters will ignite the fuel.
恕我直言 长官 我们需要这些燃料
All due respect, sir, we need this fuel.
泰勒先生 那不是个建议
That wasn't a suggestion, Mr. Tyler.
舰长 你至今做的每一个决定
Captain, every decision youve made so far
都是出于你在战时置身事外的内疚
is about your guilt at sitting out the war.
你在以我们的生命为代价
You're trying to prove your bravery
来证明你的英勇
at the expense of our lives.
够了
Thats enough!
你要释放等离子 不然等我们回到舰上
You will release the plasma, or when we get back to the ship--
我们一定能回去
and we will get back to the ship--
我就会把你扔进禁闭舱
I'll throw you in the brig.
然后你就能一边思考内疚
And then you can think about guilt
一边等着军事法庭
while awaiting court-martial
审判你违抗命令
for failing to follow a direct order.
懂了吗 泰勒专员
Do you understand, Specialist Tyler?
开始释放等离子 长官
Initiating plasma abort, sir.
舰长消失了
The captain is lost?
到底发生了什么
How the hell did that happen?
他和泰勒掉进了一个时间裂缝
Well, he and Tyler got swept up in a time rift.
时间裂缝 什么是...
A time rift? What's a...?
等等 这些电磁辐射等级准确吗
Wait, are these radiation levels accurate?
四小时后他们的辐射暴露量就会致命
They'll reach lethal exposure in four hours.
萨鲁想让我以菌丝网络为基准
And Saru wants me to plot the shuttles trajectory
绘制出穿梭机的轨迹
by using the mycelial network as a constant?
既然你体内有水熊虫的DNA
Well, since you have Tardigrade DNA in your system,
对你来说应该是小菜一碟
it should be a piece of cake for you.
超出视界外 所有时间都同时存在
Beyond the event horizon, time exists all at once,
这使得找到他们就像
which makes finding them like...
用镊子在龙♥卷♥风♥中
catching a grain of sand in a hurricane,
捏起一粒沙子
using a pair of tweezers.
逻辑结构成立...
To say that a logical construction is valid...
你骗了我 阿曼达
You lied to me, Amanda.
我猜测你把我们的儿子藏在这个神圣地窖里
I assume you hid our son in this sacred crypt
是因为这里有灵魂石
because it contains katra stones,
它能隔绝他和外面的任何心灵感应连接
which blocks any outside telepathic link with him.
你的猜测是正确的
You assume correctly.
你的行为是冲动而短视的
Your behavior was impulsive and shortsighted.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
我接受这种生活是因为我爱你
I accepted this life because I love you.
而现在斯波克为此付出了代价
And now Spock pays the price...
就像他一直以来那样
like he always has.
这就是我最害怕的事
This is my worst fear.
你知道在斯波克还小的时候
Do you know that I used to read Alice to Spock
我曾经给他读《爱丽丝》吗 在迈克来之前
when he was a little boy, before Michael came into the house?
请告诉我该走哪条路好吗
"...which way I ought to go from here?
出自《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 黄建人译本
那得看
"That depends a good deal
你想去哪儿 猫回答
on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
你知道我为什么给他读那本书吗
Do you know why I read him that book?
因为斯波克有困难
Because Spock had difficulties.
人类的困难
Human difficulties.
学习 阅读 写作上的困难
Learning, reading, writing.
瓦肯人称其为拉塔克·特莱症
The Vulcans called it L'tak Terai.
一种在学习中心治好了的暂时的病症
A temporary complication remedied at the Learning Center.
不
No.
没人支持他
He had no support.
没人愿意帮助一个从母亲那里
Nobody wanted to help a half-Vulcan child
遗传了学习障碍的半瓦肯孩子
with a learning disability hed inherited from his mother.
为了救我们的儿子
And in order to save our son,
我开始给他读一个关于在上下左右颠倒的
I began to read him a story about how to survive
世界中生存的故事
when up is down and left is right.
兔子洞
你对那本关于混乱的书的痴迷
Your obsession with a book
对我们的孩子造成了伤害
about chaos has done a disservice to our children.
他们才是
They were the ones
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表