我很荣幸
It would be my privilege.
你在加入星际舰队之前记录过你的生活吗
Did you record your life before Starfleet?
可以说 我人生的开端
Uh, you might say my life began
是当我被联邦授予难民身份的时候
when I was granted refugee status by the Federation.
当我在星际基地7号♥进行中转时
While being processed at Starbase Seven...
我第一次见到了
...I saw for the first time
来自宇宙各处的生命体
life-forms from across the universe,
有些人拥有的东西比我还少
some with less than I had,
却心怀着对美好事物梦想
yet, with a dream of something better.
我聆听着
I listened.
我听到的每个故事
Every story I heard...
都在我心中开启了一片全新的天地
...created... a space inside me
能让我感受到更多东西
to feel more, to...
让我更深入地去爱
love more.
我加入星际舰队
I joined Starfleet
是为了帮助那些需要帮助的人
to help those in need
就像当初星际舰队帮助我一样
the way I was helped.
你是
You are...
我认识的最具有同情心的人
the most empathic soul... I know.
加入舰队
There was just one...
只带来了一个痛苦的告诫
painful caveat to my signing up.
我永远不能回家
I could never return home.
为什么
Why?
越来越多的紫外线闪光
More flashes of ultraviolet light.
强度越来越大
They are... growing in...
频率越来越高
strength and frequency.
我去医疗舱要点东西
I'll get something from sickbay.
不用了
No. No.
我会没事的
I will be fine.
舰长要求你
The captain asked you
尽快回到舰桥
to return to the bridge as soon as possible.
我可以在这里继续工作
I can continue the work here.
斯波克仍然处于最大曲速 舰长
Spock is still at maximum warp, Captain.
如果我们继续被困在这 我们会跟丢他
If were stuck here much longer, we're going to lose him.
把传送机的能量重新分配到远程探测器上
Reallocate power from the transporters to long-range sensors.
我不想和他的穿梭机失联
I don't want to lose contact with his shuttle.
就算探测器达到最大量程 我们也
Even with sensors at max, we won't be able
追踪不了多长时间了
to track him for much longer.
联♥系♥工程部
Contact Engineering.
看他们能不能把脉冲能量转移至偏转器
See if they can reroute impulse power to the deflectors.
如果我们能升起护盾 我们也许可以
If we can raise shields, we might be able
扰乱静止场 挣脱出去
to disrupt the stasis field just enough to break free.
如果这样 我们可以跃出吗
If so, can we jump away?
不行 长官 能量不足以
Negative, sir. We don't have enough power
创造出必要的舰体空化
to create the necessary hull cavitation.
工程部的通讯仍然失灵 长官
Comms are still down in Engineering, sir.
安全协议也出现故障
Security protocols are also malfunctioning,
船上的部分区域被封锁了
locking off parts of the ship.
情况如何 中校
How are we doing, Commander?
数字抗体正在发挥作用
The digital antibodies are doing their job,
但进展缓慢
but progress is sluggish.
我没有选择的余地了
I'm running out of options.
如果跟丢斯波克 就失去了保护他的机会
If we lose Spock, we lose any chance of protecting him.
请求前往工程部
Permission to go to Engineering.
我们无法在这和他们取得联♥系♥
We can't talk to them here,
但也许我可以帮助他们将能量传送至护盾
but maybe I can help them get power to shields.
准予请求
Permission granted.
怎么了
What's wrong?
门打不开
The doors wont open,
那东西又重新缠到了提利身上
and that thing reattached itself to Tilly.
你能把它取下来吗
Can you detach it?
我可以把它切下来 保证她毫发无损
I could cut it off. She wouldn't even lose a freckle.
这主意不行
Bad idea.
如果是共生体 切除它可能会害死她
If its a symbiote, removing it might kill her.
好吧 多谢你赶过来
Well, thanks for stopping by.
我过来看看有没有办法把能量传送到护盾
I came to see if we can find a way to boost power to shields.
不行 随着系统的波动
No. With the systems fluctuating,
这个部门被封锁了
this section is partitioned off.
我们无法控制曲速引擎
We can't get to the warp core.
迈克
Michael...
我好累
I feel really tired.
发生什么了
What is happening?
那团东西正在扰乱她的神智
That blob is sending her in and out of consciousness.
它为什么要这么做
Why is it doing that to her?
我们又不能问它
It's not like we can ask it.
其实 我们可以的
Actually, we can.
这是一个谐波接口
This is a harmonic interface.
它可以把我的神经元连接到菌丝网络
It-it links my neurons to the mycelial network.
通过修正
With modification,
它可以把梅连接到提利的中枢神经系统
it could link May to Tilly's central nervous system.
让梅通过提利的嘴和我们对话
Let May speak using Tilly's mouth.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What did you say?
我们要和它对话
We're gonna talk to it.
我们需要它告诉我们它到底想要什么
We need it to tell us what it wants.
我们也一样
So do we.
球体 它一直在尝试告诉我们什么
the Sphere-- its been trying to tell us something,
而我们却忽视了
and we haven't been listening.
好吧 那你快去啊
Well, damn, woman, go!
把她交给我们
We got her.
萨鲁 球体会不会是想和我们对话
Saru, could the Sphere be trying to talk to us?
它利用病毒来和我们进行第一次接触
Using the virus as a way to make first contact?
是啊 当然了 我怎么如此盲目
Yeah. Yes, of course. I've been so blind.
紫外线波长在重复 就像
The ultraviolet wavelengths are repeating, like...
就像句子里的字母一样 到处都是
like letters would in... in a sentence... everywhere.
好了 萨鲁 别动 你会伤着自己的
Okay, Saru. Saru, stop. You're hurting yourself.
不 不
No, no. No.
你说我是"具有同情心的人"
You called me an "Empathic soul,"
这是真的 我的神经
and it is true. My ganglia
会对我周围的环境改变做出反应
respond to shifts in my environment,
就像一种预警系统
like an early-warning system.
所以 我们即将遇到球体时
So it is... it is no coincidence
我就开始感觉到不适
that I started feeling sick just before...
这不是一个巧合
the Sphere engaged us.
-为什么... -我知道它想说什么
- Why would...? - I know what it is trying to say.
不是第一次接触 博翰
Not first contact, Burnham.
是最后一次接触
Last contact.
我想它来找我们 是因为它要死了
I think it came to us to die.
梅
May?
还是我
Still me.
信♥号♥♥不良
Signals piss-poor.
我们需要增强它
We need to amplify it.
皮质植入体
Cortical implant.
等等 你是说颅骨穿孔术吗
What, you're talking about trepanation?
给她脑袋开个洞 没错
Drilling a hole in her skull? Yeah.
然后你打算用胶带把她的脑袋粘上吗
Are you gonna fix her up with duct tape after?
-可能吧 -中校
- Maybe. - Commander?
我觉得她是对的
I think she's right.
我想你也是这么认为的
And I think you think that, too.
那我们一起来完成
Then we do this together.
我的工具都在这了
This is all I had laying around.
拜托告诉我你有激光手术刀
Please tell me you have a laser scalpel.
没有 我们要用传统的办法
No. We're gonna do this old-school.
我们需要给钻头消毒
We need to sterilize that drill bit.
急救箱在那边
First aid kits over there.
我设法升起了护盾
I was able to raise shields.
我们取得了一些进展
We've gained some ground,
但我们仍然被静止场控制着
but we're still being held by the stasis field.
功率忽上忽下 舰长
Power levels coming and going, Captain.
安♥全♥部♥报告仍有二十名舰员困在甲板下
Security reports two dozen crew still trapped below deck.
生命保障系统失效
Life support failing.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表