We're thinking, Commander.
大点声思考吧
Think louder.
我们知道有两次信♥号♥♥出现以后
We know of two occasions on which a signal was followed
信♥号♥♥一
小行星
信♥号♥♥二
极乐星
红色天使跟着出现了
by the appearance of the Red Angel:
信♥号♥♥三
卡米纳
我们去小行星的任务以及去卡米纳的任务
our mission to the asteroid, and to Kaminar.
但是有个信♥号♥♥单独出现在极乐星
But a signal appeared by itself over Terralysium.
还有...
And...
我还是小男孩时红色天使出现那次并没有信♥号♥♥
there was no signal when the Angel appeared to me as a boy.
它重新现身分享它的预见时也没有信♥号♥♥
Or when it reappeared to share its visions.
也许这里面有个什么
Perhaps there is a significance in them
我们还没参透的意义
we have yet to understand.
到底是天使在使用这些信♥号♥♥
Is the Angel using these signals,
还是反过来呢
or the other way around?
你的预见里应该有
Your visions have to contain something
帮助我们理解天使目的的东西
to help us understand what the Angel wants.
我跟你说过我相信它想警告我们 仅此而已
I told you, I believe it wants to warn us, nothing more.
瓦肯语
你是在给一株已经死了的植物浇水
Nen lhómek iskávdu tsífuzin.
"你是在给一株已经死了的植物浇水"
"You are tending a plant that is dead."
我知道是什么意思
I know what it means.
翻译并不代表真的理解了
Translation is not the essence of understanding.
斯波克 你有什么更好的想法吗
Do you have a better suggestion, Spock?
我的首要任务是要弄明白为什么天使会在
My priority is to understand why, of all sentient beings,
所有的有感知能力生物中选择了和我沟通
the Angel chose to communicate with me.
所以你觉得它是想要你个人的什么东西
So you think it wants something from you personally?
它给我预示了一个世界末日的未来
It showed me an apocalyptic future.
而我如何能避免它的发生
How I'm meant to prevent that from occurring
是我无法用逻辑来理解的
is something I cannot logically reconcile.
逻辑的目的是
The purpose of logic
在不确定的环境下解决问题
is to problem-solve in an uncertain environment.
也许我们需要一点灵感
Maybe we need a little inspiration.
你们能去别的地方找灵感吗
Could you find that inspiration somewhere else?
结果是你们这出声的思考很让人分心
It turns out your loud thinking is distracting.
你还在
You're fine.
你还在
You're fine.
你还在
You're fine.
数据传输加密密钥
我明白为什么这个对你来说这么困难了
Now I understand why this was so difficult for you.
关键的加密一直是在变化中的
The key encryptions are continually changing.
你是半机器人真是太好了
Good thing you're half robot.
谢谢您 我更喜欢"头脑智能增益"的说法
I prefer "Cybernetically augmented," Thank you very much.
给智能头脑学大大点赞
Three cheers for cybernetics!
我保留意见 达特曼
I don't know, Detmer.
她其实还没做出什么贡献呢 所以...
I mean, she hasn't actually done anything yet, so...
我认错
I stand corrected.
你觉得自己挺聪明吧
Think you're pretty smart, huh?
埃瑞安
Airiam?
对不起 我注意力太集中了
I'm sorry, I was focused.
这个可能要多花些时间
This may take a while longer.
不如你先回你的岗位
Why don't you return to your station
-以防舰长有事找不到你 -好
- in case the captain needs you for anything? - Sure.
谢谢你了
Um, thank you for everything.
十分钟后我将让我们脱离曲速 舰长
I'm dropping us out of warp in ten minutes, sir.
请调出防御系统图
Pull up defense schematics, please.
上将
Admiral.
您能告知一下
You want to tell us
我们一头飞进去的是个什么麻烦事吗
what kind of shitstorm we're flying into?
好吧...
Okay...
欢迎来到31区总部
welcome to Section 31 headquarters.
请放大
Zoom in, please.
如你们所见 到处都固若金汤
As you can see, it is heavily fortified on all sides.
那些是阻击雷吗
Are those mines?
是的
They are.
联邦不允许使用阻击雷啊
The Federation does not permit the use of mines.
是的
No.
确实不允许
No, they do not.
不是联邦制♥造♥的
The Federation didn't build them.
我会称之为换汤不换药
I'd call that a distinction without a difference.
我们那时被具有隐形功能的
We were under attack by Klingon warships
克林贡战舰攻击
with cloaking abilities.
在战争中有时候
Sometimes in war,
除了糟糕的选择以外你没有第二个选择
the terrible choice is the only choice.
以安全的名义违背我们的价值观
Giving up our values in the name of security
无异于未战先败
is to lose the battle in advance.
我很好奇 你把企业号♥搁置在一边
I'm curious, did you sideline the Enterprise
是因为你知道我会不断地提醒你这点吗
because you knew I'd never stop reminding you of that?
你没有参与战争...
You sat out the war...
是因为如果我们败给了克林贡人
because if we'd lost to the Klingons,
我们希望星际舰队中的精英能活下来
we wanted the best of Starfleet to survive.
如同这次谈话所明确指出的
And as this conversation makes clear,
那指的是你...
that was you...
还有你所代表的一切
and all you represent.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
那你可以放过我
Now, will you get off my ass
让我们继续工作了吗
so we can get back to work?
跟提利少尉不同的是
Unlike Ensign Tilly,
你好像没有任何展现自我的东西
you seem to have no individual expression whatsoever.
能如此与众不同地单调还真是不简单呢
It is quite an accomplishment to be uniquely mundane.
我通过我的工作来展现自我
Well, I express myself through my work,
而不是通过装饰物
not my choice of decor.
显而易见
Clearly.
我在想去理解为什么红色天使选择了我
I am attempting to understand why the Red Angel chose me
来揭示对全星系的威胁...
to expose a threat to the entire galaxy...
而你给出的答案是下象棋
and your solution is to play chess?
当红色天使向你展示了你无法理解的预见时
When the Red Angel showed you visions you couldnt reconcile,
这导致你质疑自己
it caused you to question your ability
用逻辑审视周围世界的能力
to examine the world logically.
还有什么方法比通过体现逻辑的游戏
What better way to return to logic
更能让我们回归逻辑的呢
than via the game that represents it?
你太狂妄了 居然断言
It is arrogant of you to assert
我当前的思维方式
that my present manner of thinking
需要任何的修正
requires fixing at all.
你太狂妄了 居然断言它不需要修正
It is arrogant of you to assert it doesn't.
或者你就是怕输吧
Or you're just afraid you'll lose.
好吧 迈克...
All right, Michael...
我们就下一盘
let's play chess.
埃瑞安中校
Commander Airiam.
你好 南
Hello, Nhan.
有什么事吗
May I help you?
提利在找你呢
Tilly was looking for you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
寻找能帮助解密的数据
Searching for data to help with the decryption.
虽说我有增益器的帮助
For all the benefits of my augmentation,
它的存储能力并不是无限的
its storage capacity is not infinite.
你是巴尔赞人 对吧
Your species is Barzan, yes?
对
Yes.
你的增益器
Your augmentation
可以让你在我们的空气中呼吸
allows you to breathe in our atmosphere?
你为什么要问这个
And why are you asking?
好奇
Curiosity.
我该回舰桥了
I should return to the bridge.
很高兴你回来了
Oh. I am so glad you're back.
不论你之前做过什么 现在又不行了
Uh, whatever you did before, it's not working anymore.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我也不明白
Yeah, neither do I.
就像是系统知道
I mean, it's like the system knew
我们要破解它 就转变策略了
we were trying to crack it, and it changed its tactics.
但这不可能 因为它是自动的 没有生命
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表