它可能不会一直延续
And it may not last forever.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
它绘制的路线指向一个
The course it plotted leads to an area
就在联邦空间外的空间
just outside Federation space.
橙色是人工智能控制的 蓝色是我们
Orange is what the A.I. is controlling, blue is us.
它几乎渗透到舰上的每个系统中
It's infiltrated nearly every system on board.
我们不能直接攻击它
We won't be able to attack it directly
因为它会自卫
because it'll defend itself.
如果我们不能摧毁它 我们必须把它隔离开
If we cannot destroy it, we must isolate it.
我们可以创建一个虚拟的启动系统
We could create a dummy startup system.
又大又不会受到影响
Something large and unaffected.
人工智能会被吸引过来
The A.I. Will be drawn to it.
它会像狮子被鲜肉吸引一样进入虚拟系统
It'll enter the dummy system like a lion drawn to fresh meat.
然后我们关上门 把它关在笼子里
And then we'll close the door behind it, trapping it in a cage.
这样我们就能恢复船上其他系统
Which would allow us to recover the rest of the ship's systems.
好吧 我们从这里没法全部做到
Well, we can't do it all from here.
在我们手动重新启动计算机核心时
Someone has to be in the control room to hold the cage door open
必须要有人留在控制室顶住门
when we manually reboot the computer core,
我可以去 我是说 我会...我尽量
I can go. I mean, I'll-I'll, I'll try.
-我去 -不 我去
- I'll go. - No, I will.
我在发现号♥上也做过类似的事
I've done similar work on Discovery
尝试删除球体存档
attempting to delete the Sphere archive.
我们要进入那一层
Okay, we'll need to get into the floor.
开启系统
笼子准备好了 你可以授权计算机核心重启
The cage is ready. You may authorize computer core reboot.
收到 斯波克
Copy that, Spock.
我们仍在手动修补系统的旁路
We're still manually patching the system's bypass.
计算机 报告状态
Computer, status.
管控被关在指定的
Control is contained within the designated
状态
运行正常
启动系统中
startup system.
正在等待手动重启
Awaiting manual reboot
管控已困住
完成管控系统清理
to finalize Control systems purge.
恢复笼外的所有系统
Recover all systems outside of the cage
扫描任何管控的踪迹
and sweep for any traces of Control.
达特曼告诉我你在战争中幸存了下来
Detmer told me you had survived the war.
你是怎么在神舟号♥之后加入31区的
How did you end up with Section 31 after the Shenzhou?
我是个对惩罚贪得无厌的人
I'm a glutton for punishment.
在星际舰队 你被教导要适应你的反应
In Starfleet, you're taught to adapt your reactions
这样即使你不确定 你也能采取行动
so that you can act even when you're uncertain...
即使你有疑问也是如此
even when you have doubt.
但在双星战役之后
But after the Battle of the Binaries,
我剩下的只有怀疑
doubt was all I had.
31区加速了他们的威胁评估系统
Section 31 accelerated their threat assessment program
旨在战争的爆发前就阻止战争发生
to prevent a war from ever even starting.
我觉得这主意不错
Sounded like a good idea to me.
是一种保证未来安全的方法
A way to guarantee a safer future.
听起来不可能 但是
It might sound impossible, but...
有管控的话
with Control...
这不是不可能的
...it's not an impossibility.
管控出现在内部系统外的
Control identified in one location
一个位置
outside of internal systems.
在哪里
Where?
如果你碰那个相位枪 我在0.8秒
If you touch that phaser, I'll cross the room
就能穿过房♥间 折断你的掌骨
in 0.8 seconds and break the metacarpals in your hand.
在一个位置识别
Nanotechnology components
纳米技术部件
管控
下层
纳米技术部件
identified in one location.
舰桥 包含在
Bridge, contained within
-一个碳基的生命体中 -迈克 你收到了吗
- a carbon-based life-form. - Michael, do you copy?
系统故障
System malfunction.
你不是甘特
You're not Gant.
甘特和其他船员都到期了
Gant expired with the rest of the crew.
他的身体被重新激活 重建
His body was reanimated, reconstructed.
和利兰一样
As was Leland's.
但你却无法分辨区别
And yet you couldn't tell the difference.
他们不是到期 他们死了
They didn't expire, they died.
你杀了他们
You murdered them.
我们都保证支持我们的核心编程
We're both sworn to uphold our core programming.
不惜一切代价
At all costs.
你的程序是用来保护生命
Your programming is designed to protect life.
不能消除它
Not eliminate it.
两者相辅相成
To achieve one requires the other.
一旦我吸收了球体的数据 我将是所有存在的
Once I absorb the Sphere's data, I will be the purest form
意识生命中最纯粹的形态
of conscious life in all of existence.
未来还没有发生
The future hasn't been written yet.
这一点你不会再相信了
You don't believe that anymore.
尤其是在重新经历了失去你母亲之后
Not after re-experiencing the loss of your mother.
你没能保护她
Your failure to protect her.
你不再相信自己
You no longer believe in your ability
影响未来的能力
to affect the future,
而我看到了每一种可能未来的
whereas I see every possible future
每一种排列组合
in all of its permutations.
它总是以同样的方式结束
And it always ends the same way.
母亲和女儿都不能改变这一点
Neither mother nor daughter can change that.
永远不能
Ever.
你知道斯波克会自愿
You knew Spock would volunteer
留在控制室
to go to the control room.
你想让我单独来这里
You wanted me alone.
为什么
Why?
我需要你的帮助 迈克·博翰
I want your help, Michael Burnham.
你是最有效的
You are the most effective tool
从发现号♥中获取球体档案的工具
to acquire the Sphere archive from the Discovery.
所以我才引诱你来这里
That is why I lured you here.
这样你也可以被重建
So that you, too, can be reconstructed.
迈克 你能听到吗 甘特就是管控
Michael, do you copy? Gant is Control.
必须重新启动系统
You must reboot the system
把他锁在舰外
to lock him out of the ship.
正在验证 手动重启开始
Authenticating. Manual reboot commencing.
只能有一个结果
There's only one outcome.
瓦肯掐脖术
Vulcan nerve pinch.
如果我还有神经末梢会很有效
Would be effective if I still had nerve endings.
-斯波克 -我正在努力
- Spock! - I am working on it.
地板被磁化了
The floor is magnetized.
一旦我意识到纳米机器人含有
Once I realized the nanobots contained
铁磁性材料 我需要计算
ferromagnetic materials, I had to calculate
通过甲板金属的
the correct electrical current to run through
正确电流量来使它们不能移♥动♥
the metal in the ship's floor to immobilize them.
动作太慢了不好意思
I apologize for being so slow.
你准时到了
You were right on time.
管控屏蔽了我的三录仪
Control was blocking my tricorder.
不然我们就会发现他的真面目
Or we would have known what he was.
我恢复了对星舰的控制
I've regained control of the ship.
正在脱离曲速
Dropping us out of warp.
你不想调查他程序设定的目的地吗
Do you not wish to investigate his programmed destination?
管控说我来这里不是意外
Control said I wasn't here by accident.
它配合我们的计划
It only went along with our plan...
就是为了不让人怀疑它的最终目标
to not raise suspicion about its ultimate goal.
也就是转化我
Which was to turn me.
说明管控认为对它的目的来说
Which indicates Control has identified you
你是真正的威胁
as the true threat to its objectives.
它无法解释的变量
The one variable it cannot account for.
这次它企图除掉这个变量
This was its attempt to eliminate that variable.
所以也许还有机会阻止它
So maybe there's still a chance to stop it.
也许信♥号♥♥中真的有什么
Maybe there is something in the signals
能帮我们完成我妈妈开始的任务
that can help us finish what my mom started.
我们必须返回发现号♥
We must return to the Discovery.
发信♥号♥♥现在拥有了一块未加工的时间晶体
The Discovery is now in possession of a raw time crystal.
你打算怎样使用它
How do you plan to utilize it?
最后三个信♥号♥♥还没有显现
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表