这样斯塔麦兹中校就不用
so that Commander Stamets will no longer
做孢子引擎的载体了
have to interface with the spore drive?
照顾他人之前 我们必须先照顾好自己
Before we can care for others, we must care for ourselves.
这件事危害到我参加
Has this jeopardized my placement
军官培训项目的资格了吗
in the Command Training Program?
没有 只要这次并非预示着
It has not, as long as it is not an indicator
更多的鲁莽行为
of more reckless behavior.
你是获准参加军官培训项目的最年轻的候选人
You are the youngest candidate ever accepted into the CTP.
作为星际舰队里唯一的凯尔比人
Being the only Kelpien in Starfleet,
我明白这种想证明自己价值的感受
I know how it feels to want to prove your worth.
我曾下定决心树立一个自己种族的好榜样
I was so determined to be a good example of my race,
我学会了90种不同的联邦语言
I learned 90 different Federation languages.
流利吗
Fluently?
我的重点是
My point is,
我给自己瘦削的肩膀担上了
I put an inordinate amount of responsibility
过重的责任 这往往对我不利
on these slender shoulders, often to my detriment.
我希望你
I expect you
能更好地照顾自己
to take better care.
你很重要
You are important.
萨鲁先生速到舰桥
Mr. Saru to the bridge immediately.
报告
Report.
传感器探测到高空大气层
Sensors detecting a massive spike
电离辐射激增
of ionizing radiation in the upper atmosphere.
星球最外环的重力稳定性
There's been a disruption in the gravitational stability
遭到破坏
of the planet's outermost ring.
这可能和信♥号♥♥有关
This could relate to the signals.
最外环的放射性粒子
Radioactive particles from the ring are on the way
正落向星球表面
to the planet's surface.
级别呢
Levels?
很糟糕
Bad.
很糟糕
Bad?
非常糟糕 6♥4♥分钟后
Really bad. In 6♥4♥ minutes,
放射物就会到达高空大气层 造成
the radiation will reach the upper atmosphere, causing...
一场灭绝级别的灾难
an extinction level event.
通知传送室待命
Tell transporters to stand by.
布莱斯 请联♥系♥舰长
Bryce, please contact the captain.
做不到 长官
Not possible, sir.
放射物干扰了我们的通信
The radiations interfering with our communication.
我们也无法传送
We won't be able to transport either.
要我派一艘穿梭机去接他们吗 长官
Shall I send a shuttle to get them, sir?
不 穿梭机排出的电离碳
No. The shuttles ionized carbon exhaust
会形成一个正反馈逃逸回路
will create a runaway positive feedback loop
使得粒子加速下落
that will accelerate the particles arrival.
我听说出事了
I heard there was a problem.
一如既往地欢迎你 斯塔麦兹先生
Happy to have you, as always, Mr. Stamets,
特别是现在
especially now.
他们在星球表面
Its highly unlikely
能看到星球外环的可能性极低
that they can see the outer ring from the planets surface.
直到灾难发生他们都不会察觉
They'll never know what's coming until it hits.
时间
Time?
62分钟后核冬天将不可逆转
62 minutes before nuclear winter becomes irreversible.
如果我们是被引来这里的
If we were brought here,
或许这就是原因
perhaps this is why.
我们不仅对先遣队负有责任
We are responsible not only to our landing party
还包括这颗行星上的所有生命
but to every living being on that planet.
发现号♥负责期间绝不允许灾难发生
Discovery will not allow a catastrophe on her watch.
时间紧迫
Clock is ticking.
快干活吧
Let us get to work.
显然 这些人根本不知道
Clearly, that distress beacon has been broadcasting
星球上广播的求救信♥号♥♥
without these people even knowing it.
我们关掉它 免得别人来干扰这里
We'll turn it off so no one else disturbs this place
然后就传送回去
and then beam out.
我分离了求救信♥号♥♥
I isolated the distress beacon signal.
它是从这下面传出来的
It's coming from down here.
希望那个头盔摄像机也在这里
Let's hope that helmet cameras here, too.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
但你不能提议我们把他们留在这里
You can't be suggesting that we leave them here.
请去找信♥号♥♥ 奥沃瑟坤
Find that beacon, please, Owosekun.
我们传送过来之前
Before we transported down,
你说你有预感
you said you had a hunch
我们追踪的信♥号♥♥会把我们领向一个营救任务
the signal we were following was leading us to a rescue mission.
没人需要营救 博翰
No one needs rescuing, Burnham.
这里真的是个新的伊甸园
This place really is a new Eden.
阿米莎他们与我们是同族
Amesha and the others are kin to us.
他们应当重新融入现代社会
They deserve to be reintegrated into modern society.
据他们描述 他们在2053年离开地球
By their own account, they left Earth in 2053.
不是搭乘星舰 所以属于曲速前文明
They did not use a starship. That makes them pre-warp,
遵从基本指导原则第一条
subject to General Order 1.
我们不能干涉他们的自然发展
We cannot interfere with their natural development.
但他们认为地球和人类被毁灭了
But they believe Earth and the human race were destroyed.
他们错了
They're wrong.
更糟的是 他们坚持的信仰是个谎言
Worse, the faith they cling to is a lie.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
我会证明
What I will prove
这些事情的发生不是因为什么奇迹
is that none of this happened because of some miracle.
找到了
Got it!
电池没电了 但是...
The battery's dead, but...
真奇怪
This is strange.
有人把它临时改装成了连续发送求救信♥号♥♥
Someone jury-rigged it to continue transmitting the distress call.
而你们回应了
And you answered.
首批获救者中也有科学家
There were scientists among the First Saved, too.
我的家族就是 我们世世代代都在照管这个信标
My family. For generations, we tended to that beacon.
没人知道它在这里 你们用那个
No one else knew it was here, and you found it
神奇的设备找到了它
with that incredible device.
我的祖先是正确的 对吗
My ancestors were right, weren't they?
地球没有被毁灭
The Earth wasn't destroyed.
人类进化了
Mankind evolved.
雅各布 这个设备
Jacob... ...this-this device,
是我的家族代代相传的
this has-- its always been in my family.
它用作导航
Its for navigation.
自那天起
Since the other day,
自从天空出现红色的爆发
when the red burst appeared in the sky,
我就知道你们会来
I knew you were coming.
那是你们飞船上的光 对吗
That was the light from your ship, right?
你们的手 你们的皮肤
Your hands, your skin,
丝毫不受我们在这里劳作的摧残
unravaged by the labor we do here.
你们不是极乐星的人
You're not from Terralysium.
我能从你们眼中看到真♥相♥
I can see the truth in your eyes.
雅各布 听我说
Jacob, listen to me.
你错了
You are mistaken.
不 我没有
No, Im not.
我等待这一天太久了
I have been waiting for this day for a long time.
等待我们真正的救赎
For our true salvation.
我们走吧
Let's go.
擅自闯入这里我们很抱歉
We're sorry for trespassing.
不 等等 别走 等等
No, wait, wait, no. Don't go. Wait.
等等 停下
Wait! Stop!
锁住了
It's locked.
如果只是一个滑动栓
If its just a slide bolt,
我可以用磁铁把我们弄出去
I can use a magnet to get us out.
我们的工具包不见了
Our utility bags are gone.
雅各布肯定把我们的工具都拿走了
Jacob must have taken all of our tech.
肯定是去向其他人证明他自己
To prove his case to the others, no doubt.
有了
Ah-ha. Got it.
我可以感觉到
Yep. I can feel it...
无论是不是神
God or no God,
我们依然要遵守基本指导原则第一条
we are still bound by General Order 1.
你们在任何情况下都不能揭露身份
You will not break cover under any circumstances.
都明白吗
Do you both understand?
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表