我们可以认真谈谈吗
the right way?
那就放我出去
Get me out of here.
我需要再试试改变时间线
I need to try again to alter the timeline.
你穿越时空联络到了爸爸和我
You reached out to Dad and me through space and time.
你从未放弃过我们
You never gave up on us.
为什么你现在要放弃我了
Why are you giving up on me now?
你没从那些挫败中学到什么吗
Haven't you learned anything from those failures?
天哪 真是顽固不化
My God! The stubbornness!
你觉得我是从哪里学到的 母亲
Where do you think I got it from, Mom?
顽固正是你以为自己在宇宙中孤立无援时
It's what kept you going when you thought
坚持下去的力量
you were all alone in the universe.
你会回到家人身边
You were going to get back to your family.
到我身边
To me.
我就站在这里
I am standing right here.
就在此时
Right now.
我不知道这些年你是如何
I don't know what you've been telling yourself
说服自己的 但我很久以前就放弃你了
all these years, but I let you go a long time ago.
我不得不这样做
I had to.
我见你丧命了数百次
I've seen you die a hundred times.
我还会见你再死数百次
And I'll see you die a hundred more.
这是我的人生 我的牢狱
That is my life and my prison.
我没法再抱有希望了
I can't hope anymore.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
现在只有大局为重
There's only the bigger picture now.
别的不值一提
Nothing else.
隔离场还有多久失效
How much longer until the containment field fails?
43分钟 我们加强了能量注入
43 minutes. We've increased power to the field,
但博翰博士和护甲承受的引力
but the gravitational pull on Dr. Burnham and the suit
也在增强
is also increasing.
我可以给你们更多能量
We could give you guys more power.
会有效果吗
Would that make a difference?
我心怀艾萨克·牛顿 惭愧地讲
I'm channeling my inner Isaac Newton, and I'm sorry to say,
这并没法抵消或是逆转这种事态
it wouldn't, equal and opposite reactions being what they are.
博翰博士专注于毁掉球体
Dr. Burnham has been focused on trying to destroy the Sphere.
也许她目前为止没有成功是有原因的
Perhaps there is a reason she has thus far failed.
你认为我们的角度错了吗
You think we're going about this the wrong way?
四世纪的地球哲学家老子说过
Fourth century Earth philosopher Lao Tze said,
"水至柔 但滴水穿石"
"Water is the softest thing, yet it can penetrate mountains."
很有意义的真理 表面上不可变的事物
An illustrative truth. What appears immutable
山峦 球体 时间
a mountain, the Sphere, time.
在这里 我在想会不会时间本身能给我们答案
In this case, I wonder if time itself may provide the answer.
我们不抵抗时间 我们遵从它
Instead of fighting time, we go with it.
不要试图毁掉球体
Stop trying to destroy the Sphere,
而是让它融入时间的河流
and merge it right into the river of time itself.
你是说把它送到遥远的未来
You mean send it so far into the future
这样它就不会伤害我们了吗
it can't do us any harm?
博翰博士刚到时
I collected sensor data from Dr. Burnham
我收集了传感器数据
when she first arrived.
红色天使护甲
The Red Angel suit has
拥有几乎无限的量子计算能力
almost limitless quantum computational power.
-绝对无限的储量 -说明
- Literally infinite storage. - Meaning...
你可以把球体档案转移到护甲中
you can transfer the Sphere archive into the suit,
设置目的地超过博翰博士的锚点
program a destination beyond Dr. Burnham's anchor point
让虫洞永远把它吸进去吗
and let the wormhole take it forever?
永久的无穷
Perpetual infinity.
管控永远拿不到用来进化的数据
Control will never get the data in order to evolve.
但我母亲也与未来连接起来了 和护甲一样
But my mother is connected to the future, just like the suit.
-她会怎样 -把你母亲
- What happens to her? - To sever your mother
拖离她的时空需要
from her space-time requires the energy equivalent of...
与超新星同等的能量
a supernova.
但我们确实有
But we do have another...
另一种大量的外来能源
massive source of exotic energy.
暗物质粒子
The dark matter particles.
我们也许可以用暗物质
We may be able to modify a transporter enhancer
修改传送增益器
with dark matter.
没错 用来切开时间流足够长的时间
Yes, to pierce the timestream long enough
来锁定博翰博士 把她传送到我们的时空
to lock on Dr. Burnham and beam her into our space-time.
永远留在这里
Permanently.
我爱科学
I like science.
他们要把护甲送到未来
They would send the suit into the future
并把博翰博士留下
and allow Dr. Burnham to remain.
我们不能允许这种事
We cannot allow that.
博翰博士
Dr. Burnham.
你真的被她威胁到了
You're truly threatened by her.
你为何没有
And why aren't you?
你一直都高人一等
You've always held a superior note
因为你存在于两个不同的宇宙
because you exist in two different universes.
这个女人存在于不同的时间
This woman exists across time.
她目睹了你的生与死
She's seen how you've lived, how you'll die.
她定义了能量 就像你之前一样
She... is the definition of power you once were.
说重点
Get to the point.
把所有数据发射到未来
Shoot all of that data into the future
希望没人发现它
in hopes that nothing will find it
给大局蒙上了不可接受的风险
poses an unacceptable risk to the larger mission.
有趣的措辞
Interesting turn of phrase.
这使命你应该打心底里明白
A mission you should understand in your bones.
你想让她消失
You want her gone.
对 你也是
Yes, and so do you.
不存在她没有目睹过的事
There is nothing she hasn't witnessed.
不存在她没拥有的物
There is nothing she does not have,
包括博翰的忠诚
including Burnham's devotion.
她已取代了你 中校
She has supplanted you, Commander,
她也会取代你的所有化身
and she will supplant you in every incarnation.
泰勒呢
And Tyler?
他有局限
He has limits.
而你没有
You do not.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
如果我把这个放置在天使护甲附近
If I place this near the Angel suit,
我们就能不为人知地截取
we can steal Discovery's data transfer
发现号♥的数据传输
without their knowledge.
下载完毕后
And once the download is complete,
这个放大器就会自毁
this amplifier will self-destruct,
摧毁时间护甲
destroying the time suit
和博翰博士
and Dr. Burnham.
你是人族
As a Terran...
应该明白其中的逻辑
you should be able to see the logic.
如果她真的是自称的那个人
And if she is who she claims to be...
那你就只是
Then you are still
这个宇宙中第二强大的女人
only the second most powerful woman in the universe.
你想屈居第二吗
Is that who you want to be?
放置好设备后联络我
Contact me once you've placed the device,
我好开始上传
so I can begin the upload.
你在干什么 克里斯托弗
What are you doing, Christopher?
迈克 他们在计划什么
Michael, what are they planning?
他们正在把球体的数据传输到你的护甲中
They're transferring the Sphere data to your suit.
然后他们要把护甲送到未来
Which they will then send into the future.
他们认为那是保护我们所有人的办法
They think that's the way to protect us all.
你是来杀我的吗 菲利帕
Are you here to kill me, Philippa?
如果是的话 我会告诉你吗
Would I tell you if that were the case?
不是的
No.
我只是想私下和你聊聊
I just want to talk to you privately
并且近距离看看
and see up close
迈克悼念了20年的女人
the woman Michael has mourned for 20 years.
我看过你为她牺牲自己
I've seen you sacrifice yourself for her,
没有一刻迟疑地舍弃自己的生命
surrendering your own life without a moment's hesitation.
为此我感谢你
I thank you for that.
很明显你把我
You have obviously confused me
和我多愁善感的主宇宙副本混淆了
with my sentimental prime-universe counterpart.
我是人族
I'm Terran.
自我牺牲不是我们的做法
Self-sacrifice is not our way.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表