this thing can't possibly go off with me in here.
或许不会
Maybe not.
但如果你错了 有多少人会为此付出代价呢
But how many people will pay the price if you're wrong?
卡特
Kat...
去吧 是时候了
Go. It's time.
还有 克里斯
And, Chris...
无论你的道路是什么 你都能处理好
...whatever your path may be, you can handle it.
发现号♥呼叫企业号♥ 你们都还好吗
Discovery to Enterprise, are you all right?
我们还好
We're okay.
但是我们失去了上将
But we lost the Admiral.
博翰 我们快没时间了
Burnham, we are running out of time.
好了 你该走了 斯波克
Okay, it's time to go, Spock.
回发现号♥
Get back to Discovery.
迈克
Michael,
我不能
I cannot.
什么
What?
我的飞船被攻击时
When my vessel was hit...
引擎被破坏了
My engines are disabled.
发现号♥能用牵引光束锁定你
Discovery can lock onto you with a tractor beam.
没时间了 即便有时间
There is no time. And even if there were,
他们必须得降下护盾让我登舰
they would need to lower their shields to bring me aboard,
那么做的话 在这场战争中
and they will not survive doing so. Not in this battle.
在星舰已经严重受损的情况下 他们也无法幸存
Not with the amount of damage that ship has already sustained.
你必须走了
You must go.
我才刚把你找回来
I just got you back.
我不想离开你
I don't want to let go.
我也不想
Neither... do I.
我已经失去过你一次了
I already lost you once.
你从来都没失去过我 迈克
You never lost me, Michael.
作为一个孩子
As a child,
我曾经很迷茫
I was truly lost.
是走我父亲希望的道路
The path of my father,
还是我母亲希望的道路
the path of my mother.
你进入了我们的生活
You came into our lives and you taught me
你教会我两条道路可以并存
it was possible to travel both.
你找到了我
You found me.
你救了我
You saved me.
不是我的功劳
That wasn't me.
道理一直在你心中
That was always in you.
你就是我的平衡 迈克
You are my balance, Michael,
你一直都是 而我
you always have been, and I...
如果没有你
am afraid
我恐怕无法重新找到方向
that I will not find it again without you.
好吧
Okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说 弟弟
Listen to me, little brother.
这是我能给你的最后一条建议
This is the last advice I'll ever be able to give you.
这整个星系中
There is a whole galaxy out there
会有很多人主动接近你
full of people who will reach for you.
你必须让他们靠近你
You have to let them.
找到那个看起来离你最遥远的人
Find that person who seems farthest from you,
主动接近他们
and reach for them.
主动接近他们
Reach for them.
让他们指引你
Let them guide you.
我会的
I will.
我只希望我能够确认
I only wish I could be certain
你的安全
of your safety.
你会的
You will.
我会发出最后一个信♥号♥♥
I'll send the last signal.
我们到达另一边后
I'll send it through the worm hole
会通过虫洞发出信♥号♥♥
when we get to the other side.
我会在群星中寻找信♥号♥♥
I will watch the stars for it.
别再闹脾气了
Oh, enough with the tantrum already.
我们结束这一切吧
Let's end this now, shall we?
告诉你 孢子反应器已经被我磁化了
You should know I've magnetized the spore cube.
好好享受
Enjoy.
斯波克呼叫企业号♥
Spock to Enterprise.
我的穿梭机引擎坏了
My shuttle's engines are disabled.
我不会返回发现号♥了
I will not be returning to Discovery.
原地别动 我们会把你传送出来
Hold your position. We'll transport you out.
萨鲁中校 你的护盾怎么样了
Commander Saru, how are your shields?
提利少校 我们怎么样了
Ensign Tilly, where are we?
快好了
Almost there.
有人欠我一瓶啤酒
Somebody owes me a beer.
我们准备好了 长官
We are good to go, sir.
护盾恢复到百分之四十
Shields back up to 40%.
足够了 舰长
More than enough, Captain.
等待传送 斯波克
Stand by to transport, Spock.
我爱你 迈克
I love you, Michael.
我也爱你 弟弟
I love you, too, brother.
博翰中校 准备好
Commander Burnham, on your mark.
博翰呼叫发现号♥ 出发吧
Burnham to Discovery. Let's go.
达特曼上尉 全速前进 跟着信♥号♥♥
Lieutenant Detmer, full power. Follow our signal.
所有舰艇 瞄准方位3-5 坐标2
All vessels, aim at 3-mark-5-mark-2.
清出一条路来
Clear a path.
再见 派克舰长
Goodbye, Captain Pike.
再见 我的朋友们
Goodbye, my friends.
我的家人们
My family.
我们出发了 保罗
We're on our way, Paul.
我们出发了
We're on our way.
这事不会就这么结束的
This does not end here.
实际上 就是要结束了
Actually, it does,
而且会很痛的
and it's going to hurt.
而且我现在就想听到你的尖叫
And I'd like to hear you scream now.
不
No!
舰长 他们都静止不动了
Captain, they're all dead in the water.
开火
Open fire.
乔久呼叫舰桥 我在工程部
Georgiou to bridge. I'm in Engineering.
利兰死了
Leland is dead.
管控被消灭了
Control is neutralized.
收到 中校
Copy, Commander.
我们出发了
We are on our way.
去吧
Go.
去吧 去吧
Go, go.
你的名字和职位
State your name and rank.
阿什·泰勒 代理中校 31区
Ash Tyler, Acting Commander, Section 31.
克里斯托弗·派克 联邦星舰企业号♥舰长
Christopher Pike, Captain of the USS Enterprise.
大副 这要花多长时间
Number One. How long is this gonna take?
遭受袭击的时候你在场吗
You were present during the attack?
是的
I was.
是的
I was.
发现号♥是管控的主要目标
Discovery was Control's primary target.
-我们只是妨碍到它了 -什么时候发生的
- We were just in the way. - When was that?
我想确切日期都写在日志上了
I believe the exact date is in the logs.
发现号♥被严重损坏后 试图逃跑
Discovery was attempting to escape while badly damaged.
在战斗中孢子引擎
The spore drive must've suffered
一定遭受到了致命破坏
a catastrophic failure in battle.
它就直接
It just went...
爆♥炸♥了
Boom.
在发现号♥消失的几秒前
Seconds before Discovery's disappearance,
我们的远程传感器
our long-range sensors
探测到了高能伽马射线
detected high-energy gamma rays
和重力波 其特征符合
and gravitational waves consistent with a
量子奇点 你怎么解释
quantum singularity. How do you explain that?
为你提供你的传感器
It is hardly my responsibility
未能发现的信息不是我的职责
to provide what your own sensors could not.
我看到发现号♥炸毁了
I saw Discovery explode.
我看到发现号♥炸毁了
I saw Discovery explode.
他们都死了
They're all gone.
这是你的正式回应
That's your official response?
我重复第三遍了 对
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表