现在不是鲁莽行动的时候
Now is not the time for recklessness.
也不能无畏地冒险
Or for unnecessary risks.
所以我必须确保你不会去冒风险
Which is why I must make sure you don't take any.
你准备怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
红色天使这次不会到场救你了
The Red Angel will not be there to save you this time.
我不需要人来搭救 弟弟
I don't need saving, brother.
我们走吧 姐姐
Shall we, sister?
那么
So...
你又成功进行了一次孢子跃进吧
you managed to pull off another spore jump, huh?
-以为你会庆祝一下的 -其实
- Thought you'd be celebrating. - Well, um...
我还没有想到任何
I haven't come up with any viable solutions
救回博翰博士
on how to get Dr. Burnham back,
或是有效对抗有杀人冲动的人工智能的
or how to effectively combat
可行办法
an A.I. with murderous impulses,
所以我没有什么胜利的感觉
so I'm not exactly feeling victorious.
那你撞大运了 这些都是别人的事了
Well, lucky for you, those are somebody else's problems now.
在派克舰长出发去波尔斯前
We got new orders from Captain Pike
他下达了新指令
before he left for Boreth.
我们可能能拿到未加工的时间晶体了
We might be getting our hands on some raw time crystal,
所以打起精神 小子
so double down on the espresso, kid.
你好啊 竹子男
Hey, bamboo boy.
你败了三轮 莱纳斯 再来一轮吗
You're oh-for-three, Linus. You ready to go another round?
我准备好了
I hatched ready,
在地球上[或回到地球]
"Earthbound."
已经说过了 制裁[或许可]
Done that already. "Sanction."
我们在玩多义自反义词游戏
We're playing the autoantonym game.
就是本身有两种
Words that mean a thing
互为反义词义的词
and the opposite of the thing at the same time.
我知道多义自反义词是什么意思
I know what autoantonym means.
-莱纳斯需要挤出一个来 -别呛住了
- Linus needs to whip one out. - Don't choke.
他会呛住啊
He can choke.
监督[或失察]
"Oversight."
被那个呛住
Choke on that.
人类啊
Humans.
我以为那件事已经翻篇了
I thought we got past this.
他是不是搬出你的舱室好多个星期了
Hasn't it been weeks since he moved out of your quarters?
吃你的蛋白质 管你自己的事
Eat your protein. Mind your business.
我去好好研究一下时间晶体
I'm gonna go bury my head in some time crystal research.
我该如何称呼你
What do I call you?
我名叫特纳维克
My name is Tenavik.
但在来到修道院的时候
Though when I first arrived at the monastery,
我没有名字
I was without name.
是无名小卒
Son of None.
我知道另一个有着同样头衔的克林贡人
I know another Klingon with that same epithet.
他是我的父亲
He was my father.
但依我看来 他
Uh, but from my understanding, he...
你父亲在几个月前刚带你来波尔斯
your father brought you to Boreth only a few months ago,
在你还是婴孩的时候
when you were an infant.
抱歉 但 这怎么可能
Forgive me, but...how are you possible?
对那些守护晶体的人
Time flows differently
时间流逝的速度是不一样的
for those who protect the crystals.
过去 现在和未来
The past, the present, the future
都是等同的
are all equal in their presence.
这是因为时间晶体
Because of the crystals.
对大多数克林贡人而言
For most Klingons,
波库是一个谜
the poH qut are a myth,
凯拉斯的标志 克罗诺斯的代称
symbol of Kahless, namesake of Qo'noS,
但对这里的我们来说
but for those of us here,
晶体之力是非常真实的
the power of the crystals are very real.
我们用生命守护它们
We dedicate our lives to protecting them.
这就是我们存在的意义
That is our purpose.
我想问你 舰长
I wonder, Captain,
你是否准备好知晓你生命的意义所在
if you are prepared to know yours.
穿梭机航线坐标绘制完毕
Shuttle course coordinates plotted.
距离到达目的地还有约两分钟
Time to destination approximately two minutes.
我明白你需要追捕利兰
I understand your need to pursue Leland,
但你不能忽视
but you must not dismiss
在打倒管控的过程中信♥号♥♥的重要性
the importance of the signals in defeating Control.
目前为止 信♥号♥♥在我们对抗管控中
How have the signals done anything
起了任何作用吗
to protect us against Control so far?
我们还没有足够的信息
We do not yet have the context
来回答这个问题
necessary to answer that.
那在在波尔斯有一个信♥号♥♥等待我们
Then why are you here keeping an eye on me,
去探索其所在的时候
while there's a signal over Boreth
要在这里盯着我呢
waiting to be contextually explored?
这些信♥号♥♥指向了
These signals have invested
发现号♥ 你的母亲 还有我自己
in Discovery, your mother, myself.
而共同点是你
Common denominator is you.
你是个科学家 斯波克
You're a scientist, Spock.
你受的教育告诉你要相信逻辑和事实
You've been taught to trust logic, trust the facts,
而不是等着宇宙像送生日礼物一样
not wait for the universe to hand you a solution
送上一个答案
like a birthday present.
如果你在寻找信♥号♥♥的意义
If you're looking for meaning in the signals,
你需要向别处看看 不是朝我
you need to look somewhere else. I'm not it.
你在生气
You are angry,
就和我以前一样
as I was.
我不仅是生气
I'm not angry,
我是愤怒
I'm enraged.
而愤怒是逻辑的敌人
And rage is the enemy of logic.
我已经得到了教训
This I have learned.
我们以为自己知道的一切都被证伪
Everything we thought we knew proved wrong.
而你因此失去了母亲
And you lost your mother because of it.
你很痛苦
You are in pain.
但这是我选择相信
But that is why I choose to believe
这些信♥号♥♥依然是答案所在的理由
these signals still hold the answer.
所以我们所经历的一切将会
So that everything we have experienced will,
在最终显现其真意
in the end, have meaning.
我们到了
We have arrived.
斯波克
Spock...
那看着像一整个舰队的成员
That looks like the entire crew.
根据我的扫描 那艘舰艇没有受损
According to my scans, the ship appears undamaged.
他们都是被弹射出来的
They were all ejected from the ship.
等等 那里有一个生命迹象
Wait, there's one life sign.
这其中一个人仍然活着
One of those bodies is still alive.
锁定准备传送
Locking on for transport.
-甘特上尉 -你认识他的
- Lieutenant Gant... - You know this man?
卡姆兰·甘特 他是我们在神舟号♥上的战术军官
Kamran Gant. He was our tactical officer aboard the Shenzhou.
他的生命体征稳定下来了
His vitals are stabilizing.
卡姆兰
Kamran...
迈克
Michael?
是我
Yeah.
发现号♥派了斯波克上尉和我
Lieutenant Spock and I were dispatched from Discovery
调查你们舰艇的异常报告程序
to investigate an anomaly in your ship's reporting protocol.
你能告诉我们发生什么了吗
Can you tell us what happened?
我们当时正在遵循星际舰队的流程
We were following Starfleet protocol
防范管控
to protect against Control.
我在试图清除一个异常子程序的时候
I was trying to purge a suspicious subroutine
舰艇的系统把我们都关在了外面
when the ship's systems locked us all out.
我们没有时间反应
There was no time to react.
突然间整艘舰艇
Suddenly, the entire ship was
都打开了 暴露在了太空中
opened up to the vacuum of space.
这个人工智能一定是因为我做的事情
The A.I. must've reacted in self-defense
启动了自我防御机制
because of what I was doing.
大家都快了
Everyone was dying.
我想办法爬进了太空护甲里
I managed to climb into an EV suit
在失去意识前把自己弹射进了太空
and eject myself before I lost consciousness.
我们得搞清楚这是怎么发生了
We need to figure out how and why this happened.
在这艘穿梭机上是没办法搞清楚的
That is impossible to determine from this shuttle.
所以我们必须要去那艘飞船
Which is why we have to go over to that vessel.
那艘飞船的系统进入了某种静止模式
The ship's systems have entered into some sort of stasis mode.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表