Much more fun than this Vulcan stoicism.
我真的需要知道你的意图
I really need to know your intentions.
对斯波克的意图
Toward Spock.
我想找到他 赶在义警暴徒
I want to find him before a vigilante mob does,
或一群好战的舰队牛仔之前
or a posse of trigger-happy starfleet cowboys.
我确定你想要的也一样
I'm pretty sure you want the same thing.
我绝对不可能
There's just no world
把你说的话当真
where I could give that serious consideration.
我有过数次干掉你的机会
I've had your life in my hands a dozen times.
你早晚得开始相信我
You're gonna have to start trusting me eventually.
蝎子对青蛙如是说
Said the scorpion to the frog.
有点信心 迈克
Have a little faith, Michael.
我嫉妒那些能够相信
I envy those who can believe
有更高等的存在为我们书写故事的人
there is a greater hand writing our story,
那些选择抑制混乱的词语的人
who chooses the words to keep chaos at bay.
关联
Connection.
喜悦
Joy.
爱
Love.
以及复活
And resurrection.
通过这些词语 道路短暂地变得清晰
With these words, the path becomes clear for a moment,
然后又消失不见
and then disappears.
如果我有一条道路
If I have a path...
我还在寻找它
...I'm still searching for it.
我们都在寻找
We all are.
我们就是这样找到自己的路
That's how we find our way,
通过选择继续向前
by choosing to walk forward,
携手共进
together.
如果真的有更高等的存在
And if there is a greater hand
引领我们走向不确定的未来
leading us into an uncertain future...
我只能希望它领我们走上正途
...I can only hope it guides us well.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表