- This is stupid. - What?
你想像一个带着烈士情结的星际橡皮筋
You flinging yourself into the future
把自己弹到未来吗
like some galactic rubber band with a martyr complex.
不一定要像这样的
It doesn't have to be like this.
为了无数个你永远不会懂的原因
It does have to be like this
必须要这样
for a million reasons you will never understand.
我很清楚
I understand perfectly.
迈克 你非常坚持做一个无私的人
You're very invested in being selfless, Michael.
我不是唯一一个喜欢利用这一点的人
And I'm not the only one willing to exploit that, you know.
你可以随便怎么想
You can add this up however you want.
我穿上护甲 做我该做的
I'm getting in that suit and I'm doing what I need to do.
如果这一切结束后我们都还活着
And if we're both still alive when this is all over,
你可以跟我谈谈我性格上的大缺陷
then you can talk to me about my gaping character flaws.
你们怎么知道的
How did you know?
我们的卡特拉
Our katras.
我们试图通过星际舰队联♥系♥你
We had tried to reach you through Starfleet.
控制关闭了我们的子空间中继
Control took down our subspace relays.
我们只有舰对舰中继
We only have ship-to-ship.
你真的要离开我们了 迈克
You're truly leaving us, Michael.
我们不能让数据留下来
We can't allow the data to stay.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
迈克 你不必这么做
Michael, you do not have to do this.
妈妈 是的 我必须这样做
Mother, yes, I do.
我失去了一切
I had lost everything.
我被击溃了
I was broken...
我独自一人
and I was alone.
你们把我拼凑回去
You both... put me back together.
一块一块
Piece by piece.
即使你们有个儿子
Even though you had a son,
你们也接受我当你们的女儿
you took me in as your daughter.
尽管我想把你推开
And as much as I tried to push you away,
你从不放开我
you never let me go.
因为你不放弃我 我很爱你
And I love you for never letting me go.
我需要你们俩知道
And I need you both to know
你给我的一切
that what you gave me,
我会把它带到所有地方
I will carry it everywhere I go.
我永远不会让你失望
And I will never let you down.
迈克 我们为你
Michael, we are so proud of you...
和你的勇气
and your courage
和你即将为所有人做的感到骄傲
and what you are about to do for everyone.
每个家长都暗中希望
It is the secret wish of every parent that
我们的孩子改正
our children make right the mistakes
我们自己创造的错误
we ourselves have made.
我知道我不是一直都不是一个理想的父亲
I know I have not always been the ideal father.
-或者丈夫 阿曼达 我总是 -不可理喻
- Or husband, Amanda. I am... - Impossible.
我可以接受性格古怪
I will accept improbable.
你真大度 父亲
Well, that's big of you, Father.
因为我的失败 我请求
For my failures I humbly ask both of you
你们的原谅
for forgiveness.
当然可以
Of course.
向我保证你会照顾好斯波克
Promise me that you'll take care of Spock.
我是我们儿子永远的后盾
I will always be here for our son, always.
即使在他的要求下
Even as I keep my distance,
我与他保持距离
as he has asked.
他对你的爱非常深沉
He loves you very deeply.
我也是
So do I.
迈克
Michael.
我们爱你
We love you.
心志不坚者不适合时间旅行
Time travel is not for the faint of heart.
每一次跳跃 我都默默对那位
Every jump, I say a silent thank you
发明了多抗超材料的聪慧生物
to whatever brilliant being
表示感谢
invented polyphobic metamaterial.
没有她或他的发明 我早就死在
Without her or him, I'd be dead from radiation,
过量辐射 温度波动或是痛苦的血栓中了
temperature fluctuations, or painful blood clots.
人类并不适合做这个
Humans were not meant for this.
这还算是容易的
And that's the easy part.
另一方面 导航...
Navigation, on the other hand...
我真心希望无论你是谁 在某天看这视频
Now I really hope whoever you are, watching this someday,
你没有疯狂到尝试跳跃一次
you're not crazy enough to try a jump,
但如果你有我的一半固执
but if you're as half as stubborn as I am,
让我告诉你如何正确进行跳跃
let me tell you how to do it the right way.
导航系统就在你眼前
Nav system appears right before your eyes.
所有人员注意 我是舰长
All personnel, this is the captain.
离企业号♥到达还有二十分钟
20 minutes until the Enterprise arrives.
乔久舰长请到准备室
Captain Georgiou, report to the ready room.
博翰中校请速到舰桥
Commander Burnham, to the bridge immediately.
你刚宣布你将与大家永别
You announced that you're leaving forever,
而我都不在现场大哭崩溃
and I wasn't even there to sob and wail and throw myself
-求你别走 -你刚才在忙呢
- at your feet. - You were a little busy.
我们的告别需要...
And our goodbye needed to be...
不存在的
Nonexistent.
我们都不是这样的 迈克
It's not who we are, Michael.
我们俩都不是这样的人
It's not who any of us are.
有些人还在工作
Some people are still working.
波在设计破坏性武器 我都不能...
Uh, Po is designing siege weapons, which I can't even...
总之 我们在这里集♥合♥是因为
Anyway, we're here
我们要和你在一起
because we're staying with you.
不行
No.
你们不可以这样
No, I can't let you do this.
我们没有征询你的允许
We're not asking permission.
这绝对不可以 你们都有自己的生活
This is impossible. You have lives.
你们有爱你们的人
You have people who love you.
有爱你们的家人 你们会永远都见不到他们
Families who love you. You'll never see them again.
中校 在我们加入星际舰队的时候
Commander, our families accepted the possibility of this moment
我们的家人就接受了这样的可能性
when we joined Starfleet.
选择在群星间生活
Committing to a life
这本身就是下定决心
amongst the stars is, in itself,
将一些东西抛在身后的表现
a resolution to leave some things behind.
但我不知道未来会是如何
But I don't know what the future holds.
没人知道
Nobody does.
我们只有现在
We just have now.
我们和你一起走 迈克
We are coming with you, Michael.
再争执下去是无谓的
Further argument would be futile.
请接受
Please accept this.
我确信你要说的话会非常动人
I am sure what you are about to say will be beautiful,
但就这么决定了 迈克 我们快没时间了
but it is done, Michael, and we are running out of time.
这其实也算是问题之一 因为
That's kind of a problem, actually, because the crystal
晶体充能的速度没有预计那么快
isn't charging as fast as it should be.
我来解决 红头发 带路
I got you, Red. Lead the way.
所有人员
All personnel...
迈克
Michael.
你不一起来 对吧
You're not coming, are you?
我希望能说一起去
I wish I could say yes.
但需要有人确保类似管控的事情
B-But someone has to make sure nothing like Control
不再发生 这个人需要在灰色地带里
ever happens again, someone inside the gray areas.
在31区里吗
In Section 31?
否则无论你去何方我们都会再次陷入这种境地
Otherwise we could be right back here no matter where you end up.
博翰中校 企业号♥将在
Commander Burnham, the Enterprise will be here
十一分钟后到达 你在路上了吗
in 11 minutes. Are you on your way?
我马上到
I'll be right there.
战斗即将开始 瑟拉娜
There is a battle coming, Siranna.
我不知道你能否及时收到这条讯息
I do not know if this message will reach you in time.
我们胜算不大
The odds are not in our favor.
如果这是我们的永别
If we never see each other again,
你要知道 亲爱的姐妹
you must know, sweet sister,
我有多么爱你
how much I love you.
我不会知道我是否让你感到骄傲
I'll never know if I made you proud.
我希望你会
I hope so.
但即使你不会 我自己感到很骄傲
But even if I haven't, I made myself proud.
我也能感觉到你不会反对
And I can, um, feel how you respect that.
妈 我能感觉到
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表