Burnham, break into Mr. Spocks medical file.
那是命令
That's an order.
斯波克中尉的智力水平
Lieutenant Spock's intellectual abilities
和推理能力都没有受影响
and capacity for reason are intact.
另一方面 他的障碍在情感方面很突出
Instead, his dissociation appears acutely emotional.
情商测试和他目前不满的状态
E.Q. Tests and his current disaffected state
都表明了严重的共情障碍
suggest extreme empathy deficits.
我来把其余的文件转过来 然后...
I'll transfer the rest of the files, and then...
我们来决定从什么地方入手最好
we can decide the best place to start.
你的脑筋已经开动了
Your wheels are already turning.
逻辑上有几种可能性
Logic dictates a few theories:
斯波克没杀人 是被诬陷的
Spock didn't do it and he's wrongfully accused;
或者他杀死了那些医生
or he did murder those doctors
是处于精神不正常的状态下
in a mentally compromised state,
或者他认为是出于自卫
or in what he thought was self-defense.
还有可能... 由于他情感障碍
Or... He did it because hes emotionally compromised.
"严重的共情障碍"
"Extreme empathy deficit"
就是精神病的意思
is code for psychopathy.
我不能排除这个可能性
I can't deny that possibility.
他的童年不正常
He didn't have a normal childhood.
沙瑞克想让斯波克以瓦肯的方式长大
Sarek wanted Spock raised in the Vulcan manner.
任何情感的表达都被严格禁止
And any display of emotion was strongly discouraged.
为了不让我的儿子感到困惑
And in order not to confuse my son,
我也开始掩藏我的情感
I began to hide my own.
我不是个真正的母亲...
I was not a real mother...
我不是他所需要的
I wasn't what he needed.
你每时每刻都在给我们爱
You gave us love every second.
你的情况不一样 迈克
It was different with you, Michael.
我把我所有的快乐都给了你...
I gave you all my joy...
还有我的爱
and my affection
所有我不能给他的
that I was not permitted to give to him.
但是斯波克有一半是人类
But Spock is half human.
如果他能被允许去拥抱那些情感
If he had been permitted to embrace the feelings
那些我知道他的内心具有的情感
that I know he has inside of him,
他今天就不会处在这样的麻烦之中了
it would've saved him from all the trouble that he's in now.
停
Stop.
停
Stop.
这些图像
Those images.
是斯波克画的
Spock drew them.
我确定
I'm sure of it.
他一定是...
He must've...
在接受治疗的时候画的
done them when he was in treatment.
我以为他把它留在过去了
I thought that he left it in the past.
但是它又回来了
But it's back.
什么
What is it?
你弟弟叫它为红色天使
Your brother called it the Red Angel.
他从很小的时候就开始看见它
He started seeing it when he was a little boy.
它改变了他
It changed him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得要接一下
I have to answer this.
迈克
Michael.
谢谢你跟我通话
Thanks for answering.
当然
Of course.
你好吗 拉瑞尔好吗
Are you all right? Is L'Rell?
现在还好 她还掌权
For now. She's still in power
但她的反对派不断挑战和诋毁她
but her opponents continue to challenge and discredit her.
情况很动荡
It's volatile.
有什么我能帮忙的
How can I help?
需要让联邦知道这情况
The Federation needs to be aware of the situation.
如果拉瑞尔完了 那和平也就完了
If L'Rell falls, peace falls with her.
我会立刻向上级转达这情况
I'll pass it up the chain of command immediately.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得挂了
I should go.
等等
Wait.
什么事
What?
我...
I...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我喜欢你的胡子
I like the beard.
战后我听说 克林贡人都在留毛发了
I heard, postwar, the Klingons are growing their hair again.
传闻是真的
The rumors are true.
你怎么样
How are you?
我在处理关于我的弟弟的
I've been dealing with some things
一些事情
regarding my foster brother.
我以为我碰到了死胡同
I thought I hit a dead end
阿曼达来了 给了我新的方向
but Amanda came and got me back on track.
等你和她完事以后能把她送这边来吗
Can you ship her over here when you're done with her?
我自己也感觉有点碰壁了
I'm feeling a little stuck, myself.
你有我呢 现在
You've got me, right now.
我明白我在这里的角色 帮助拉瑞尔
I understood my role here, to aid L'Rell.
但我担心我在伤害她
But I'm afraid I'm hurting her.
对于那些保守派来说我是个轻而易举的目标
I'm an easy target for the old guard.
拉瑞尔怎么想
What does L'Rell think?
他们的反对是斗争的一部分
That their opposition is part of the fight,
他们的无知最终会让他们垮台
and their ignorance will be their downfall.
你很欣赏她
You admire her.
是的
I do.
听起来她对你也有同样的看法
It sounds like she feels the same way about you,
重视你存在的价值
and values having you there.
试着相信她
Try to take her at her word.
这里很晚了 所以...
It's, uh, it's late here, so...
照顾好自己 迈克
Take care of yourself, Michael.
你也是 阿什
You, too, Ash.
嗯
Yeah.
大家好
Greetings, everyone,
欢迎参加影子训练
and welcome to Shadow Exercises.
作为星际舰队未来的主管和舰长
As Starfleets future chiefs and captains,
这是你们和高级军官
this is your opportunity
建立融洽关系的机会
to build rapport with a senior officer,
亲眼见证他们的职责所在
and see firsthand what their duties entail.
我们开始吧
So let us begin.
精神点儿 各位
Look sharp, people.
这是我们未来的竞赛
This is our future competition.
那是你的舰长吗
Is that your captain?
我是西尔维亚·提利少尉 长官
Um, Ensign Sylvia Tilly, sir.
全身心投入到
Fully present and utterly focused
这次重要的训练中
on this very important exercise
对指示洗耳恭听 舰长
for which I am all ears, Captain.
感受到你的投入了 少尉
Your dedication is noted, Ensign.
那我们做什么好呢
So, what should we do?
不如我们让一些人结婚
How about we marry some folks,
尽管他们没那么相爱
even if they're not that into each other, hmm?
很好 长官
Oh, very good, sir.
舰长 这份文件需要授权
Captain. I need your authorization for this.
我不明白 刚刚很好笑
I don't understand. That was funny.
这艘飞船的舰长一点都不好笑 他很可怕
The captain of this ship isn't funny, he's terrifying.
你想的可能是之前的舰长 卢卡舰长
You may be thinking of an old captain, Captain Lorca.
他身高更矮 头发更黄
Was he shorter? And blonder?
皮肤更白吗 因为那是我要找的舰长
And much, much whiter? Because that's who I'm looking for.
因为那是我要找的舰长
Cause that's who I'm looking for.
你准备好我们就开始
I'm ready if you are.
我不是需要跟他谈
He's not the man I need to talk to.
坐上椅子吧 少尉
Hop in the chair, Ensign.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们进行系统测试
Let's run a system's test.
另一个舰长在哪里
Where is the other captain?
系统测试 在哪里做
Uh, a systems test. Uh, where?
哪里 椅子上
Where? In the chair.
抱歉
Oh. S-Sorry.
执行清单程序
Run checklist protocol.
收到 第一步
Acknowledged. Uh, step one.
提利 这不对劲 我的计划被打乱了
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表