离线
埃瑞安 你在干什么
Airiam, what are you doing?
埃瑞安中校 住手 这是命令
Commander Airiam, stand down. That is an order.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我说住手
I said stand down!
埃瑞安中校 我要你停下
Commander Airiam, I need you to stop.
博翰
Burnham?
博翰 你没事吧
Burnham, are you all right?
-迈克 -我没事
- Michael? - I'm fine.
我没事 她到底怎么了
I'm fine. What the hell is happening to her?
埃瑞安出问题了
Airiams compromised.
有东西通过她的增益器在控制她
Something's controlling her through her augmentation.
长官 你还记得那个球体吗 它快死了
Sir, do you remember the Sphere? It was... it was dying.
有大量的数据
It had a lot of data.
我当时也在 说重点
I was there. Get to the point.
好吧 发给31区的消息
Okay, well, the messages to Section 31--
包含来自球体的数据
they contained data from the Sphere.
埃瑞安离开前下载的就是那些数据
That's the data that Airiam downloaded before leaving.
她把什么带过来了
What did she bring over here?
球体所收集过的
All the information the Sphere
一切有关人工智能的信息
has ever collected on artificial intelligence.
管控为什么想要人工智能数据
Why would Control want AI data?
或许是战略优势
A strategic advantage, perhaps.
那个球体数十万年来
That Sphere collected data from
从无数的文明中收集了数据
countless civilizations over hundreds of thousands of years.
那么多知识
That much knowledge--
不管是什么问题 永远思考不过它
whatever the problem, you could never outthink it.
它总是会赢
It would always win.
就是这个
Oh, that's it.
它想要思考
It wants to think.
它想要进化
It wants to evolve.
那些数据是让管控获得完整意识的蓝图
That data's like a roadmap for Control to become fully conscious.
等它成功了
When it does...
它就能毁灭星系中一切有感知的生命
It can destroy all other sentient life in the galaxy.
对 那就是斯波克在预见中看到的
Yes. That's what Spock saw in his vision.
我去把她上传的东西删除
I'll delete whatever she managed to upload.
该死 我进不去
Damn it! I can't get in!
你能远程删除数据吗
Can you delete the data remotely?
我无法进入系统
I can't access the system,
而且我绝对无法侵入埃瑞安
and I definitely can't hack Airiam.
启动手动超控
她打算从里面把门打开
She's trying to open the door from the inside!
我们不能让她那么做
We can't let her do that.
我可以...也许我...
I could... Maybe I...
如果你有任何办法
If you have any ideas.
请打开频道 连接埃瑞安
Open a channel to Airiam, please?
-接通了 -谢谢
- You're on. - Thanks.
埃瑞安 我是提利
Airiam, hi. It's Tilly.
友情提示一下
Just a friendly reminder
你把和我在一起的所有记忆都保留下来了
that you saved every memory you ever had with me.
我觉得这是因为你喜欢我
I think that's because you adored me.
我也喜欢你
And I adore you, too.
我给你发个东西
I'm gonna send you something.
不管这个东西让你做什么
Whatever this thing is making you do,
这都不是你
this is not who you are.
你是星舰军官
You are a... a Starfleet officer.
启动手动超控
你是了不起的同事 你是最棒的朋友
You're an amazing colleague, and you are a great friend.
而且还是我见过最厉害的卡迪斯考特棋手
And also, like, the best Kadis-kot player I've ever seen.
我很清楚 因为我十岁就赢了区域大赛
And I should know. I won regionals when I was, like, ten.
埃瑞安
Airiam,
这不是你 求你了
this is not you. Please.
你认识迈克
You know Michael.
她是你的朋友
She's your friend.
埃瑞安 我知道你能听到我说话
Airiam, I know you can hear me.
我能听到你说话 提利
I can hear you, Tilly!
但我无法阻止自己
But I cannot stop myself.
它控制了我的主要运动功能
It's overriding my primary motor functions.
我只传输了25%的人工智能数据
I was only able to transfer 25% of the AI data.
管控要我完成传输
Control needs me to finish.
启动手动控门
迈克
Michael,
你必须打开气阀
you have to open the airlock.
立刻打开
Immediately.
什么
What?
不
No!
不 我不会把你喷射进太空
No, I'm not gonna eject you into space!
我会解锁这扇门
I will unlock this door,
我会杀了你
I will kill you,
完成我的任务
finish my mission.
然后我会摧毁发现号♥
Then I will destroy Discovery.
舰上所有人都会死
And all on board will die.
求你了 迈克
Please, Michael.
气阀
The airlock.
我们能对抗它 埃瑞安
We can fight this, Airiam.
博翰中校 你在做什么
Commander Burnham, what are you doing?
系统控制了她 如果我能闯进去
The system corrupted her. If I can break in, and...
让系统离线 她就自♥由♥了
and take it offline, she'll be free.
迈克 停下
Michael, stop.
启动倒计时 20秒后开门
我关闭了头盔
I disabled my helmet.
我在太空里活不下去
I will not survive in space.
博翰中校
Commander Burnham.
打开气阀
Open the airlock.
舰长 我不想违抗你的命令
Captain, I don't want to disobey your orders,
但如果能成功
but if this works...
不是她死就是你亡 迈克
It's her or you, Michael.
15秒
15 seconds.
求你了
Please!
打开气阀 迈克
Open the airlock, Michael.
再给我一分钟 求你了
One more minute! Please!
埃瑞安 我把你最爱的记忆发给你 好吗
Hey, Airiam, I'm gonna send you your favorite memory, okay?
看看吧
Look at it.
我现在不能看 提利 迈克
I can't look at it now, Tilly. Michael!
你没有其它选择 只能把我喷射出去
You have no other alternative but to eject me!
博翰 这是命令
Burnham, that's an order.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
它想要我杀了你
It wanted me to kill you.
一切都是因为你
Everything is because of you.
因为我
Because of me?
迈克
Michael,
打开气阀
open the airlock.
请告诉大家我爱他们
Please tell everyone I love them.
你必须找到代达罗斯计划
You have to find Project Daedalus.
代达罗斯计划在哪
Where is Project Dae...
不过我们要回家了
But were coming home.
严重警报
系统故障
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表