是联邦的核心职责
is a central tenant of the Federation
也是我们作为星舰军官宣誓要履行的
and our sworn duty as Starfleet officers.
除非这知识会对一切生命
Unless that knowledge poses a clear and present danger
造成明确的威胁
to all sentient life.
从安全角度来讲 我必须问
From a security perspective, I have to ask,
如果博翰博士
what if Dr. Burnham,
你的母亲 有我们不知道的计划呢
your mother, has an agenda we're not aware of?
我一次又一次
The one thing that I witnessed
目睹母亲的特质
about my mother, over and over,
就是她对事实的不懈追求
was her relentless pursuit of facts.
所以如果她认为删除档案
So if she believes that deleting the archive
可以击败人工智能 我毫不怀疑她是对的
will defeat the A.I., I have no doubt that she's right.
我同意博翰的观点
I agree with Burnham.
删除档案是最好的选择
Deleting the archive is our best option.
我会继续进行
I will proceed.
怎么回事
What's happening?
不知道 舰长
I do not know, Captain,
系统没有给出应有的响应
the system is not responding as it should.
数据记录核心正在自行分区
The data memory core is partitioning itself.
将安保系统重设为
Reconfiguring its security directives
一个新的语言系统
into a new language matrix.
它怎么做到的
How can it do that?
智慧是球体所遗留下的
The intelligence is a remnant of the Sphere itself.
我们最初遇到球体时
When we first encountered the Sphere,
它的数据就力图求生
its data was determined to survive.
现在依然如是
And it still is.
档案正在给自己
The archive is building firewalls
建造防火墙
around itself using xeno-encryption
利用自己的历史语言数据库中的外星加密法
taken from its own historical language database.
-有办法越过防火墙吗 -他做不到
- Can you work around it? - He wouldn't be able to.
他需要一个语言密钥
He needs a linguistic key.
加密法是基于一个
The encryption is based on a language from a civilization
一千个世纪前存在的文明使用的语言
that hasn't existed for a thousand centuries.
看起来 舰长
It seems, Captain,
档案不会允许自己被毁灭
the archive will not allow itself to be destroyed.
继续尝试 萨鲁先生
Keep trying, Mr. Saru.
我们不能让那些数据存在下去
We cannot allow that data to survive.
任务日志 编号♥271
Mission log 271.
斯波克能懂我的意思
Spock can understand me.
我时间穿越回他的童年
I jumped back into his childhood
警告他迈克会死在森林里
and warned him about Michael dying in the forest.
我没法其他任何人沟通
I haven't been able to communicate with anyone else.
斯波克的瓦肯逻辑训练以及人类的情感
Spock's Vulcan logic training and human emotions
似乎给予他心理上的平衡
seem to give him the psychological balance
才得以理解我的存在
to comprehend my existence.
他的读写困难反而使他
And his dyslexia allows him to process
能处理颞叶发育不良的影响
the effects of atemporal dysplasia.
在所有的时间中
In all of time...
斯波克可能是唯一能帮助我的人
Spock may be the only person who can help me.
拉塔克·特莱
L'tak terai.
读写困难
Dyslexia.
我整个童年都在试图
I spent my entire childhood attempting to conceal
在他人面前掩藏我的人类弱点
my human failings from those around me.
那从来就不是弱点
It was never a failing.
正是它让你能理解
It was precisely what allows you
那些未来的影像
to process those visions of the future.
你帮发现号♥绘制了新的航线
You helped Discovery chart a new course.
这航线把我母亲带回了我身边
One that brought my mother back to me.
这航线很可能让我们拯救未来
One that may very well enable us to save the future.
我不该说你
I was wrong to judge you...
不适合处理自己的情感
as unfit to process your own emotions.
那样说很
It was...
小心眼
Petty.
不应当
Unmerited.
我只能想象你现在的感受
I can only imagine what you must be feeling.
我要见我母亲 斯波克
I need to see my mother, Spock.
你有疑问
You have questions,
超越我们这次任务的范围 你需要答案
beyond the scope of our mission, that deserve answers.
我们一起去找舰长
Let us speak to the captain. Together.
红色天使醒来了
The Red Angel is awake.
不久之后她就会...
It's only a matter of time before she--
它 不管是什么 会来抢数据
it, whatever it is-- tries to take that data.
你是唯一站在生存
You are the only one standing between survival
和湮灭之间的人
and obliteration.
说清楚了吗
Is that in any way vague?
他们试图删除球体数据
When they tried to delete the Sphere data,
但它保护了自己
it protected itself.
这比我想象的要复杂得多
This is more complicated than I thought.
我很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
随便吧
Find it however you want.
我不会这么做的
I'm not going to do this.
感觉不对
It doesn't feel right to me.
说清楚了吗
Is that in any way vague?
没有 你做了对的决定
No. You made the right call.
留在舰上 随时汇报
Stay on that ship and keep me in the loop.
你做得很好 泰勒先生
Good work, Mr. Tyler.
因为时间有限
Because of how little time we have,
我必须让你尝试一下
I'm obligated to let you try this.
要不她对信♥号♥♥的情报比她理解的多
Either she knows more about the signals than she understands,
或者她的情报的匮乏
or her lack of knowledge suggests
意味着那可能是人工智能自己制♥造♥的
they may have been created by the A.I. itself,
可能是用来误导或是扰乱我们的
maybe to mislead or confuse us.
或者还有我们没有意识到的第三种变量
Or there is a third variable we have yet to realize.
这也使这次的谈话更紧迫了
Which makes this conversation all the more pressing.
"时代脱了节
"Time is out of joint.
倒霉的我却要负起重整乾坤的责任"
O cursed spite, that I was born to set it right."
哈姆雷特
Hamlet.
太对了
Hell yeah.
传送
Energize.
不
No.
不
No.
这像是梦境
This is like a dream.
你删除档案了吗
Did you delete the archive?
你毁掉了吗
Did you destroy it?
我们没成功
We couldn't.
但我们在寻找解决办法
But we're finding a solution.
我就知道
I knew it.
所以我才让他放了我
This is why I told him to let me go.
拜托了
Please.
已经二十年了
It's been 20 years.
和我说话啊
Talk to me.
-爸爸 -住嘴
- Is Dad...? - Stop.
人们认为时间是易碎的
People think time is fragile.
珍贵的 美丽的
Precious. Beautiful.
沙漏里的沙子 所有那些
Sand in an hourglass, all that.
但时间不是这样
But it's not.
时间很凶恶 总是获胜
Time is savage. It always wins.
所以这 毫无意义
So this... is meaningless.
不 这很重要
No, this matters.
你和我 在这里
You and me, here.
现在就很重要
Now matters.
我知道你在自问
I know you're asking yourself
梦想有个母亲
how, after, after all these years
这么多年以后
of wishing for a mother,
在她终于再次出现时
you could, you could give her up,
你可以放弃她吗
now that she's finally reappeared?
我怎么可以
How could I?
简单
Easy.
我们都没得选
Neither of us has a choice.
所以你想有朝一日
So you want to have this conversation one day,
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表