第二季 第九集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
那是什么
What is that?
发现号♥ 我是斯塔麦斯
Discovery? This is Stamets.
我们接上了一个搭便车的
We've picked up a hitchhiker.
它还在访问我们星舰的数据核心
It's accessing our ship's datacore.
数据被入侵
我们镜像投影了
We have your, uh,
穿梭机上的屏幕 长官
shuttle screens mirrored here, sir. Whoa.
探测器正在以惊人的速度搜索我们的电脑
The probe is searching our computers at incredible speeds.
奥沃 传送我们 快快快
Owo, beam us out, now, now, now!
埃瑞安中校 他们安全了吗
Commander Airiam, are they safe?
埃瑞安中校
Commander Airiam?
他们安全登舰了
They are securely on board.
多亏了萨鲁中校卓越的视力
Thanks to Commander Saru's enhanced eyesight,
他把红色天使看得更清楚了
he was able to get a better look at the Red Angel.
这个存在看起来像是类人生物
The entity appears to be humanoid.
管控
Control,
他们建模31区的威胁评估
which model Section 31s threat assessments,
他们大概很有理由警惕这个...
is probably rightfully alarmed
一个时间旅行 推行自己的目的的生命体
by a time-traveling being pursuing its own agenda.
它拥有非常先进的科技
It has extremely advanced technology.
当它用这种科技来对付我们时 会发生什么
And what happens when that technology is turned against us?
尽快逮捕斯波克上尉的工作
It is critical Lieutenant Spock be apprehended
迫在眉睫
as soon as possible.
和她的弟弟一起逃跑
And by fleeing with her brother,
博翰中校再一次触犯了叛变行为
Commander Burnham has committed yet another act of mutiny.
斯波克是无辜的
Spock is innocent.
没有谋杀
There were no murders.
我见过红天使
I have seen the Red Angel.
它揭示了我们当前时间进程的最终结局
And it revealed the final outcome of our current timeline.
结局是什么
And what is that outcome?
一个灭绝我们星系中所有
A future in which all sentient life
有感知的生命的未来
in our galaxy has been eradicated.
再过几分钟
In just a few minutes...
发现号♥就会成为
Discovery will become
这个星系中的头号♥通缉犯
the most wanted ship in the galaxy.
但我作为逃犯的有限经验提示
My limited experience as a fugitive suggests
只有一种做法
only one course of action.
是什么
And what is that?
我们逃
We run.
我这边的扫描没有发现
Scans on my end were negative.
我觉得没人跟踪我到这
I don't think anyone tracked me here.
我们的扫描也显示安全 康韦尔上将
Our scans were clear as well, Admiral Cornwell.
欢迎登舰
Welcome aboard.
要是在更好的情况下就好了 萨鲁先生
Wish it were under better circumstances, Mr. Saru.
我对31区的担心 你查了吗
You've looked into my concerns about Section 31?
查了
I have.
但是在我们谈论这方面之前
But before we get into any of that,
我需要跟斯波克先生单独谈谈
I need to speak privately with Mr. Spock.
他们要用星际舰队其它部门
They were going to torture him
从没见过的技术折磨他
with technology that's never even been seen by the rest of Starfleet.
据我们所知 他们本来要杀了他
For all we know, they could've killed him.
更不用提 他们派探员
Not to mention, they ordered their agent
破坏我们的孢子引擎
to sabotage our spore drive.
这些指控我都知道
I'm aware of the accusations.
不管31区怎么说
Whatever Section 31 said,
都不能轻易相信他们
it's not prudent to trust them.
你可能以为我们都是一伙儿的
You may think we're all on the same team...
你不知道我在想什么
You have no idea what I'm thinking.
斯波克在哪
Where's Spock?
开始脑映射
Beginning cerebral mapping.
尽量别动
Try not to move.
斯波克上尉 瓦肯人
大脑扫描 档案
大脑扫描 实时
好了 开始吧
Okay. Let's begin.
请说出你的军衔 职位和任务
State your rank, position, and assignment.
我的军衔是上尉
My rank is lieutenant.
我是派驻到企业号♥的科学官
And I am a science officer assigned to the starship enterprise.
斯波克上尉 你今天打算跟我说实话吗
Lieutenant Spock, do you intend to be truthful with me today?
是的
I do.
很好
Good.
你最近是否未经允许擅自离开精神病院
Did you recently leave a psychiatric facility without permission?
没有
No.
我自己要求住院的
I committed myself to the facility;
因此 离开也不需要批准
therefore, required no permission to leave it.
在离开过程中 你是否谋杀了星际舰队人员
When you left, did you murder Starfleet personnel in the process?
我没有
I did not.
你是否出于正当防卫杀了他们
Did you kill them in self-defense?
我没有
I did not.
你能给我解释一下为什么杀了他们吗
Can you explain to me why you did kill them?
上将 我相信 我已经说得很清楚了
Admiral, I believe I've been quite clear.
我根本没杀任何人
I did not kill anyone at all.
联邦分♥析♥
无欺骗
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
我了解泰勒
I know Tyler.
他是不会破坏我们的孢子引擎的
He wouldn't sabotage our spore drive.
他忠于星际舰队
He's loyal to Starfleet.
他忠于31区
He's loyal to Section 31.
他们最近的目标和星际舰队不太一样
They seem to have a different agenda than Starfleet these days.
让我跟他谈谈 拜托了
Let me talk to him. Please.
不许接触 这是命令
No contact. That's an order.
我知道因为你俩的过去你很难接受现实
I understand this must be difficult given your history with him.
但是我们的任务是最重要的
But our mission takes priority.
你弟弟是唯一一个
Your brother is the only one
与红色天使有过直接接触的人
who's had direct contact with the Red Angel.
我需要你帮他弄清楚
I need you to help him figure out
天使是谁以及他们想干什么
who it is and what they want.
我能放心把这件事交给你吗
Can I count on you to do that?
当然能 长官
Of course, sir.
而且我会证明泰勒是无辜的
And I'll prove that Tyler is innocent.
这件事你也可以放心
You can count on that, too.
如果没有暴♥力♥行为 你是如何
How did you escape the psychiatric facility
离开精神病院的
if not with violence?
我使用了人们俗称的
I performed what is colloquially referred to
"瓦肯掐脖术"
as a "Vulcan nerve pinch."
一种使人失去意识但不造成永久性伤害的招数
A disabling maneuver never known to inflict permanent harm.
你自愿住院的
You committed yourself to the facility.
为什么还要逃跑
Why escape at all?
起初 我并不相信
I did not initially believe the visions
红色天使给我看的预见是真的
shown to me by the Red Angel were real,
因此对自己的神志产生了质疑
and therefore questioned my sanity.
一旦发现自己神智健全 继续幽禁
Once I learned I was sane, to have remained confined
就是没有意义的
would have been unproductive.
你知道为什么红色天使
Do you have any idea why the Red Angel
选择你来接收这些预见吗
chose you to receive these visions?
不知道
I do not.
我也无数次问过自己这个问题
I have asked myself that question many times.
知道它们代表什么吗
Any idea what they mean?
某人或者某个东西
Someone or something
将会终结星系中一切有感知的生命
is going to end all sentient life in the galaxy.
你说终结一切有感知的生命
And when you say the end of all sentient life,
指的是...
you mean...
我就是这个意思
I mean precisely that.
没有人类 没有瓦肯人 没有联邦
No humans, no Vulcans, no Federation.
任何有感知的生命都不存在
No conscious life of any kind.
联邦分♥析♥
无欺骗
上将
Admiral...
我能说几句吗
If I may...
我相信他
I believe him.
而且我可以肯定他没有杀人
And I know for a fact he didn't murder anyone.
也许你替他说话 是因为你是他姐姐
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表