It can take hundreds of years.
那就找一颗新星然后向它的核心
So pick a nova and fire an antimatter missile
发射反物质导弹
into its core.
那我们就得为摧毁至少几十光年内的生命
We would be directly responsible for destroying
而负直接责任
all life within dozens of light-years, if not more.
是啊
Yeah.
我们不能那么做
We're not doing that.
我以为是任何主意都是好主意呢
I thought there were no bad ideas.
-那是骗人的 -一点也不好笑
- That's a lie. - That's a bad one.
上将 派克舰长
Admiral, Captain Pike,
你们需要看看这个
there's something you need to see.
第五个信♥号♥♥了
And then there were five.
我们锁定信♥号♥♥了吗
Do we have a lock on the signal?
正在锁定
Still working on it.
传感器显示 利兰舰长
Sensors show Captain Leland--
管控 五分钟后到
Control-- is five minutes out.
红色警报
Red alert.
我们带着所有必要人员
Mr. Saru, we'll return to Discovery
返回发现号♥
with all essential personnel.
斯塔麦兹中校 带我们跳跃到信♥号♥♥那里
Commander Stamets, you will jump us to that signal.
-是 舰长 -收到
- Yes, Captain. - Copy that.
我会带着企业号♥尽快到达
I'll get Enterprise to the signal as fast as possible.
我和你一起
I'll join you.
让和制♥造♥时间护甲
Have any personnel not directly involved
无关的人员 改装所有的
with fabricating the time suit start
穿梭机和分离舱 为战斗做准备
retrofitting all shuttles and pods for combat operations.
你也该这么做
You should do the same.
我们将一起对抗利兰带来的战力
It'll be us against whatever Leland's bringing.
实际上 我们的胜算比这大一点
Actually, our odds might be a little better than that.
我擅自用增强的相位武器
I took the liberty of retrofitting our shuttle
改装加强了穿梭机和着陆舱
and landing pod complement with enhanced phasers,
并且我征用了新的实验战术飞行器
and I commandeered the new experimental tactical flyers,
我猜到事情会变得更糟糕
assuming the shit would hit the fan.
做得好 大副
Well done, Number One.
一路顺风 舰长
Godspeed, Captain.
你也是 上将
You, too, Admiral.
我们在第五个信♥号♥♥处汇合
We'll rendezvous at the fifth signal.
这个信♥号♥♥带我们来了什么地方
And where has the signal led us now?
M级星球 扎西雅星
Class M planet-- Xahea.
真的吗 扎西雅星
Really? Xahea?
等等 真的吗
Wait, for real?
你知道什么 少尉
What do you know, Ensign?
-女王 -女王
- The queen. - The queen?
对对 我认识扎西雅的女王
Yeah, yeah, no, no. I-I-I know the queen of Xahea.
我们都热爱工程学
We share a love of engineering.
扎西雅和时间晶体的能源
And what might Xahea have to do
有什么关联呢
with powering the time crystal?
扎西雅有丰富的天然二锂资源
Well, Xahea's remarkable for its natural dilithium supply.
而它的女王
And its queen, Her Serene Highness
米·哈尼·伊卡·哈里·卡·波殿下
Me Hani Ika Hali Ka Po...
或者简称为波 她才十七岁
or-or Po for short, she, uh, she's only 17,
但她发明了一种能重结晶二锂的技术
but she developed a technology to recrystallize it.
重结晶二锂
To recrystallize dilithium?
如果是真的 星际舰队就不用
Well, if true, Starfleet would no longer
再为曲速引擎寻找新的二锂来源了
need to seek new sources of dilithium for its warp cores.
她很聪明
She's brilliant...
但她不愿意告诉任何人她是如何做到的
but she won't tell anyone how she did it.
她不放心把这个信息告诉任何人
She-she doesn't trust anyone with that information.
所以除了聪明 她还很谨慎
So, besides being brilliant, she's also prudent.
布莱斯先生 打开一个频道
Mr. Bryce, open a channel.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那就看看提利少尉是否能
Let's see if Ensign Tilly can convince
说服这位殿下帮助我们
Her Serene Highness to help us figure out
搞清楚为什么信♥号♥♥要引导我们到这里来
why the signal brought us here.
我想她会很好奇 长官
I think she'll be intrigued, sir,
可能还会为不用挤在货箱托板上
and probably happy she doesn't have to stuff herself
而感到高兴
into a cargo pallet.
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
重设反应器 而且别忘了净化
Reset the cube and don't forget to purge
第二电子脉冲系统
the secondary EPS relay.
-是 长官 -动作快
- Yes, sir. - Quickly, quickly.
我们还有穿梭机和着陆舱要改装
We have shuttles and pods to retrofit.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我是说跳跃之后
From the jump.
我还好 谢谢
I-I'm fine... thank you.
-听着 -听着
- Listen... - Listen...
你先说
You go.
等博翰中校
Once Commander Burnham
把这艘星舰带去她要去的地方
takes this ship to wherever she's going...
我想我可能要暂时离开星舰
I'm thinking I might take a break from starships.
我几个月前放弃了
I passed up a job at the Vulcan Science Academy
在瓦肯科学院的工作
a few months ago.
或许我会...在空间站住一段
Or maybe I'll just... live on a station for a while.
我不知道
I don't know.
朝前看吧
Forward motion.
我明白了
I get it.
我想了很多 你是对的
I thought a lot about it, and... you were right.
如果我能从中学到任何东西
If I can take anything from all this,
就是朝前看
it's that forward motion...
对我们两个人来说
is the most honest choice...
都是最诚实的选择
for both of us.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
我希望
I hope that...
无论你在这里最终过上什么样的生活
whatever life you find from here,
无论你和谁在一起
whoever you find it with...
会让你高兴 休
that you're happy, Hugh.
你也是 保罗
You, too, Paul.
一旦企业号♥追上我们
Once the Enterprise catches up with us...
我就会加入他们
I'll be joining them.
当然
Of course.
我去看看
I need to see how the...
制♥作♥小组护甲做得怎么样了
fabrication team is doing with the suit.
我没想到会是冰淇淋
Ice cream is the last thing I was expecting.
她最喜欢甜食了 你根本想不到
Oh, she's all about sugar. You have no idea.
殿下 请允许我
Your Serene Highness, may I...
提利
Tilly!
是意式三色冰淇淋吗
Is that spumoni?
我对氢化碳水化合物中的
My calculations for small-particle dispersion
小分子分布的计算很精准
in hydrogenated carbohydrates were so on point.
但最后还是做成了浆糊
But I just end up with goo.
棒极了
Fascinating.
波 这位是
Po, this is
迈克·博翰中校
Commander Michael Burnham.
你的室友
Your roomie.
你在照片里看上去更高
You look taller in your photos.
谢谢你
Thank you...
这是派克舰长 这是舰长
And this is Captain Pike. This is the captain.
殿下 米·哈尼·伊卡·哈里·卡·波
Your Highness, Me Hani Ika Hali Ka Po.
你说得很好
Wow, you're good.
-叫我波就行 -谢谢您
- Po's fine. - Thank you.
您能边吃边走吗 我会在路上跟您说
Can you eat and walk? I'll fill you in on the way.
所以 你手上有时间晶体
So, you have a time crystal,
我只在书上读到过
which I've only ever read about,
没有激活它的方法
and no method by which to activate it.
你有一套时间护甲
And you have a time suit.
哪个天才做的
Which genius built that?
我妈妈
My mom.
我也有个特别的妈妈
I had a special mom, too.
所以你想用护甲
So you want to use the suit
穿越时间
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表