第二季 第十一集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
所以我们就是去四圈
So we're going to the Ninth Circle of Hell
但丁神曲中地狱的第九层
去抓红色天使
to capture a Red Angel.
迈克 红色天使 是你
Michael, the Red Angel, it's you.
你父母在那里丧命是因为我
Your parents were killed because of me.
我父亲是个外星文明学家
My father was a xenoanthropologist,
我母亲是天体物理学家
my mother was an astrophysicist.
他们不会与31区有瓜葛的
They wouldn't have been involved in Section 31.
我太粗心了 我应该更努力保护你的
I was careless. I should have done more to protect your...
每次你为31区工作的时候
Every moment you work for Section 31,
你都在展示你的本质
you're announcing who you are.
我并不总是同意他们的策略
I don't always agree with their tactics,
但我相信他们的使命
but I do believe in their mission.
感染管控的人工智能
The A.I. that infected Control,
我们只能假设它目前在休眠
we have to assume that it could reemerge at any time.
舰长 如果我们要抓住红色天使
Captain, if we're going to capture the Red Angel,
我必须成为诱饵
I have to be the bait.
关闭生命保障系统
Shutting down life support.
现在
Now!
妈
Mom?
多科特瑞·阿尔法科科研哨站
瓦肯殖民地
X光分♥析♥和伽马线暴发射确定了超新星的临近
X-ray analysis and GRB emission confirm the supernova's imminent.
又称伽玛暴 指天空某一方向的伽马射线在短时间内
突然增加又突然减弱的现象
现在利用能量进行时间晶体测试9B
Now harnessing the energy for time crystal test nine beta.
充满百分之七十 还在增加
Charge is at 70% and rising.
幸运的话 我们很快就能完成第一次跳跃
With any luck, we should be able to make our first jump very soon.
妈妈 吃饭了
Mom, dinner!
你知道宇宙中每秒就有一颗恒星变成超新星吗
Did you know a star goes supernova every second in the universe?
它在几秒钟内释放的能量
And it releases more energy in a few seconds
比我们的太阳在100亿年内释放的能量还要多
than our sun will in ten billion years?
我不知道
I didn't.
阿尔法路皮很快会变超新星吗
Will Alpha Lupi go supernova soon?
三天就像是永远
Three days feels like forever.
宇宙有它自己的计时方式 宝贝
The universe has its own way of telling time, baby girl.
你差点就吃不上晚饭了
You were almost late for dinner.
我们会原谅她的
Oh, we'll forgive her.
真大度
Very generous.
水晶稳定吗
Is the crystal stable?
你的计算结果怎么样
How'd your calculations turn out?
我会有足够的能量进行初始试验
I'll have more than enough energy for initial trials.
-那我们应该庆祝以下 -是的
- Then we should celebrate. - Yes, we should.
迈克特别痴迷超新星
Michael's so fascinated by the supernova.
真是一模一样
Peas in a pod.
我做的事情 她12岁就做到了
I'm done for, by the time she's 12.
我们都是
You and me both.
过来吃饭 宝贝
Come to the table, baby.
妈
Uh, Mom?
天空中有个新的光
There's a new light in the sky.
可能只是流星 亲爱的
It's probably just a meteor, honey.
但是看着像要着陆
But it looks like it's landing.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
把迈克藏起来 封锁实验室
Hide Michael, and secure the lab!
我去拖延时间 快
I'll buy us some time! Go!
爸
Dad!
我需要你勇敢一些
I need you to be brave.
在这别动 别出声
Stay in here, don't make a sound.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
妈妈
Mommy?
我爱你 宝贝女儿
I love you, baby girl.
好了 你没事了
Hey, hey. You're okay.
你安全了
You're safe.
欢迎回来 中校
Welcome back, Commander.
你中毒窒息死了超过了一分钟
You were dead from toxic asphyxiation for over a minute,
你受到了高剂量的快子辐射
and you received a high dose of tachyon radiation.
谁这样都会头疼的
That'll give anyone a headache.
我昏过去了多久
How long was I out?
五个小时
Five hours.
红色天使
The Red Angel.
我以为我看见了我...
I thought I saw my...
其实是我 对吗
It was me, though, right?
-生物神经特征... -其实
- The bio-neural signature... - There are,
母女之间的生物神经特征
significant biological similarities between,
相似度极高
mothers and daughters.
尤其是线粒体DNA
Particularly the mitochondrial DNA.
什么
What?
真的吗
That was real?
是的 迈克
Yes, Michael.
是你的母亲
It's your mother.
不
No.
她死了
No, she died.
她死了
She died.
她死了
She-she died.
我听说
I heard...
利兰 他
And Leland, he...
她
She...
在哪里 我是说 在哪里
Where? I mean, where-where is...
她正被伊索夫四号♥星接受治疗
She's being cared for down on Essof IV.
别激动 别激动
Easy, easy.
对你来说传送不安全
It's not safe for you to beam down.
至少在放射中毒解除之前
Not until the effects of radiation poisoning dissipate.
我...我不能坐在这里
I... I can't sit here.
你妈妈虽然昏迷了
Your mom's unconscious
但她是安全的 现在就在隔离区内
but safe within the containment field.
可以 这怎么可能
Okay. How is this possible?
你一定有很多问题 她怎么能活下来
You must have a million questions. How could she survive?
我爸爸还活着吗
Is my dad alive, too?
我要你耐心点 迈克
I'm asking you to be patient, Michael.
我妈妈在我十岁的时候就死了
My mom has been dead since I was ten,
你却告诉我她还活着
you're telling me she's actually alive.
我怎么能耐心
How can you expect me to be patient?
你醒来
You woke...
早于预期
sooner than expected.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
我能看得出你又做回你自己了
And I see you are yourself again.
指挥官斯塔麦兹扫描完了天使的外骨骼
Commander Stamets finished scanning the Angel's exoskeleton.
它包含一个有着很多任务日志的数据模块
It contains a data module with hundreds of mission logs,
提利少尉可以把它们下载下来
which Ensign Tilly was able to download.
我相信这些会有意思
I believe these will be of interest.
有多少条记录
How many entries?
841.
你去评估
You're the one to assess.
看看你能不能找到答案
See if you can find any answers
我们与此同时等着你母亲醒来
while we wait for your mother to wake up.
这个房♥间是密封的
The room is sealed.
没有人会听到你
No one will hear you.
你是管控
You're Control.
我 以全息形式
I am, in holographic form,
与我可以选择代理的
indistinguishable from any biological entity
与任何生物存在都一样无二
I might choose to represent.
你认为那样持续多久
And how long do you think that will last?
他们发现帕塔上将不是真实的
They figured out Admiral Patar wasn't real.
在星际舰队中有7000艘现役飞船
There are 7,000 active ships in Starfleet,
一切都依赖于指挥链
all reliant on the chain of command.
没有人怀疑 毁坏或者看到过这条指挥链
That chain is unquestioned, unbroken, unseen.
每一条指令都通过频道传递
Every instruction, passed down through channels.
久而久之 就连那些不肯
In time, even those who would not
自愿服从我的计划的人 也会服从
follow my agenda knowingly... will.
为什么要把我困在这
What am I doing here?
我消灭帕塔上将之后
When I eliminated Admiral Patar,
模拟瓦肯人是比较容易的
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表