it was easier to simulate a Vulcan.
我通过埃瑞安的增益器也得到了相似的外观
Airiam's augmentation allowed me a similar facade.
但肉体就是另外一回事了
But flesh is a different matter.
我尚未掌握人类的细微变化
There is an element of human nuance I have not yet mastered.
我需要一张脸 和一具身体
I require a face and a body
让我更加自♥由♥地运行
that will allow me more freedom to operate.
你的脸 你本身
Your face. Your self.
不可能
Never.
我是我自己的主宰
I am my own man.
你用自己的每个行为证明了
A man who has demonstrated with his every action.
你愿意同时根据多种不同的事实运行
A willingness to operate from several different truths simultaneously.
这使你能够做出不道德的决定
It has allowed you to make questionable moral decisions
并且避免产生毁灭性的罪恶感
while avoiding the destructive power of human guilt.
与方法相比 你更加相信结果
You believe in the ends more than the means.
这种行为模式对我来说很有用
That pattern of behavior is useful to me.
挣扎是没有意义的
Struggle... is pointless.
你赢不了的
You won't win.
你加入31区是为了征服这个残忍♥的宇宙 舰长
You joined Section 31 to keep a brutish universe on its knees, Captain.
为了不择手段地维持秩序
To maintain order by any means necessary.
你的进化 我们的进化
Your evolution-- our evolution--
不是背叛那个誓言
is not a desecration of that oath
而是履行它
but its very fulfillment.
妈妈
Mommy.
没事的 我知道怎么办
We'll be okay, I know what to do.
我能在他们到达之前带我们离开
I can get us out of here before they even arrive.
我要跃回一小时前
I'm jumping back just an hour.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
九百五十年
950 years?
我到底在哪
Where the hell am I?
任务日志结束
任务日志 编号♥009
Mission log 009.
麦克 迈克 我一直在尝试回到你们身边
Mike, Michael, I keep trying to get back to you,
但我总是没办法留下来
but I can never manage to stay.
任务日志 编号♥027
Mission log 027...
任务日志 编号♥039
Mission log 039...
任务日志 编号♥042
Mission log 042.
无论我多少次回到过去
No matter how many times I go back in time,
我都无法在任何地方久留
I can't stay anywhere permanently.
锚一直在把我拉回与你们相距950年的时间点
The anchor keeps pulling me back, 950 years away from you.
这里没有任何生命迹象
There are no signs of life anywhere.
在星系中爆♥炸♥的反物质
Antimatter detonation across the galaxy
表明管控摧毁了一切
indicates Control wiped everything out.
瓦肯星 安多利 泰拉星 迪那瓦 地球
Vulcan, Andoria, Tellar Prime, Deneva, Earth.
这里是地球
This is Earth.
我扫描范围内的所有地方
As far as I scan, everywhere.
只有我一个人
I'm alone.
舰长 我探测发现小行星的引力不稳定
Captain, I'm registering gravimetric instability in the planetoid.
情况属于正常还是异常
Normal or abnormal occurrence?
绝对属于异常
Definitely abnormal.
引力不稳定的中心位于我们的研究设施
It is centered directly on our research facility.
萨鲁先生 你可以找出可能的原因吗
Mr. Saru, can you pinpoint a possible cause?
我想可以 舰长
I believe, Captain,
这是牛顿第三运动定律的典型表现
this is a classic example of Newton's third law of motion.
每个力都有与之对应的反作用力
How every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
抱歉 这是我第二喜欢的物理定律
Sorry, it's just my second favorite law of physics.
我最喜欢的是
My first is, uh...
我们知道博翰博士
We know that both Dr. Burnham
和她的护甲被困在了未来的某个时间点上
and her suit are tethered to a point in the future.
我们的隔离场正在把她约束在当前的时间点
Our containment field is holding her in the present.
我们约束得越紧 时间回拉的力度就越大
The tighter we hold, the stronger time pulls back.
换句话说 我们在和宇宙拔河
In other words, we're playing tug-of-war with the universe.
最终 我们会输
Eventually, we will lose.
伊索夫四号♥出现了引力问题
We have a gravitational problem on Essof IV.
我需要能量
I need power...
已经在处理了 中校
Already on it, Commander.
将舰上所有非必需系统能量转移至地面
Divert all nonessential ship's power to the surface.
满足斯塔麦兹中校的需求
Give Commander Stamets whatever he needs.
-是 舰长 -距离宇宙获胜还有多久
- Yes, Captain. - How long before the universe wins?
大概还有一小时 最多两小时
Perhaps... an hour. Two at the most.
中校 下去看看你能做些什么
Commander, get down there and see what you can do.
布莱斯上尉 通知寇波医生时间不多了
Lieutenant Bryce, tell Dr. Culber we're running out of time,
我们需要唤醒病人
we need to wake up our patient.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
我得趁着还有机会的时候和她谈谈
I need to talk to her before we lose the chance.
我们的任务参数改变了
Our mission parameters have changed.
我们布下陷阱 假设迈克·博翰就是红色天使
We set the trap assuming Michael Burnham was the Red Angel.
事情的发展改变了我们的计划
That turn of events has altered our agenda.
怎么会
How?
我在多科特瑞·阿尔法
I saw Dr. Gabrielle Burnham's corpse
亲眼见到了加布丽埃·博翰博士的尸体
on Doctari Alpha with my own eyes.
你是说这个女人不是加布丽埃·博翰
What, you're saying this woman isn't Gabrielle Burnham?
我是说我见到的那个女人已经死了
I'm saying the woman I saw is dead.
我们没有可靠的办法能够确认
We have no credible way of knowing who
下面的那个女人到底是谁
or what that woman down there really is.
克隆体 某种未知的基因复♥制♥...
A clone, some sort of unknown genetic replica...
或许你只是不能接受康韦尔上将
Maybe you simply don't like the fact that Admiral Cornwell
把她完全归到发现号♥的权限下了
placed her entirely under Discovery's purview.
不需要我提醒你 如果管控下载了
I don't need to remind you that, if Control downloads
那艘星舰计算机里的球体数据
the Sphere data embedded in that ship's computer,
它就会获得自我意识
it will achieve consciousness,
那就是这一切的开端
and that is how this all starts.
如果她是被派来把数据拿回去给管控的呢
What if she was sent to take the data back to Control?
或者她是来阻止管控获得数据的
Or she came here to stop Control from ever getting it.
我知道你们都对迈克·博翰有感情
I know you both have feelings for Michael Burnham.
但是我们不能
But we cannot afford to confuse
把你们所认为的她的动机
what you believe her motivations are with
和躺在那里的人混为一谈
whomever that is lying there.
如果她是潜入的敌人
If she is a Trojan horse...
发现号♥的防御系统是远远不够的
Discovery's defenses would prove woefully inadequate.
我信任发现号♥的舰员
I have faith in Discovery's crew.
信任可不是战略
Faith is not a strategy.
我知道这看起来像是背叛
I understand this seems like betrayal,
但我们才是需要掌管那些数据的人
but we are the ones who need to be holding that data.
我在数据库里建立了一个安全区
I have created a secure area within our data storage.
管控系统永远也无法访问
The Control module will never be able to access it.
把数据取来 泰勒
Get me that data, Tyler.
如果派克舰长
If Captain Pike
保护不了它
won't protect it...
那就必须由我们保护
then we must.
你想让我对另一艘星舰犯下间谍罪
You want me to commit espionage against another Starfleet ship?
这就是我们所选择的工作
That is the job we have chosen.
如果你和迈克的关系让你迟疑了
If your connection to Michael is giving you pause,
我会提醒你 她也是被保护的对象
I'll remind you that she is being protected, too.
她比任何人都容易受到伤害
She is more vulnerable than anyone.
难道你更想目睹星系中一切有感知的生命
Would you rather see all sentient life
都因为我们没能行动而被毁灭吗
in the galaxy destroyed because we failed to act?
今天你非常坚决啊
You're quite resolute today.
当今的局面必须这样
The times call for it.
我在五万光年以外的一个M级星球上
I built myself a home base on a class M planet
为自己建了一个基地
50,000 light-years away.
无论我时间穿越到了哪里
Wherever I jump,
护甲都会把我带回来
the suit will always return me.
回到这里
Right back here.
因为没有之前存在的技术
No preexisting technology,
管控没办法找到我
so Control can't find me here.
眼下我很安全
I'm safe for now.
但爱因斯坦绝对是正确的
But Einstein couldn't have been more right.
时间的运动取决于观察者
Time's motion depends on the observer.
施加作用力的观察者
On the action.
我从地球运到我的星球上的人们都人丁兴旺
The people I was able to move from Earth to Terralysium,
他们把这里叫作极乐星
as they call my planet, are thriving.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表