The spore drive will be ready, sir.
开启引擎
Bring the drive online,
然后把分流器给我
and then we'll couple the shunts to me,
以防我们需要逃跑
in case we've got to skedaddle.
这个区域的通用翻译器
The universal translator for this section is
失灵了
no muss.
你需要帮忙吗
Can I... help you?
除非你能把重组等离子调节器
Uh, unless you can reroute the plasma regulator
绕过接驳点 不然的话
to silo off the relay junction, then,
不能
no.
你是
You're, um...?
杰特·雷诺 来自海瓦萨号♥
Jett Reno, from the Hiawatha.
我利用小行星搭了个顺风车回来的
I hitched a ride off that asteroid.
首席工程师让我去
Chief engineer sent me to firewall off
给关键推进系统设置防火墙
the critical propulsion systems.
我没想到这温室会是
I didn't realize a greenhouse
"关键"或者"推进"
could be "Critical" Or "Propulsive,"
但 我又知道什么呢
but, hmm, what do I know?
我只是个机械迷 不是农夫
I'm just a gearhead, not a farmer.
农夫
A... farmer.
拜托 告诉我们你是怎么想的 因为我们在乎
Oh, please, let us know what you think, because we care.
应该的 反物质和二锂矿
You should. Antimatter and dilithium
可能过时了 但它们不会让你失望的
might be old-school, but they don't let you down.
能爬为什么要飞
Why soar when you can crawl?
你不了解我 医生 我不好欺负
You don't know me, Doc. I’m uninsultable.
尤其是一个觉得他能靠
Especially by a guy who thinks he can run a ship
我从披萨挑出来的蘑菇来开飞船的人
on mushrooms that I pick off my pizza.
孢子是清洁可再生的能源
Spores are clean, renewable.
它们还带特色酱汁吗
Yeah, do they come with house dressing?
你知道有多少星球
Do you have any idea how many planets
因为二锂矿开采而灭亡
have been ruined by dilithium mining?
有多少战争因为争抢资源而引发
How many battles were fought to corner its supply?
你当然不知道
Of course you don't.
你从来没有想过这个问题
You're one of those people who never even consider it.
你是那种会开傻缺玩笑
And you're one of those people that does the ha-ha jokey thing
然后想不出反驳的时候
and then gets all huffy and in high dudgeon
又气又恼的人
when you can't think of a comeback.
有口香糖吗
Do you have gum?
葡萄味 我
Grape. I...
地球几乎被污染呛死
You know, it was only a couple centuries ago that
不过是几个世纪前的事
the Earth nearly choked to death on pollution.
然后我们都觉醒了 一代人之内
Then we all woke up, and within a generation,
从卡车到烤面包机
everything from a truck to a toaster...
你想要... 抱歉 抱歉
Do you want... Sorry. Sorry.
都覆盖满了太阳能板
...was covered in solar panels.
昨日的太阳能板就是今日的真菌
Yesterdays solar panels are todays fungi.
我可以用胶带修东西 如果你需要的话
I can fix stuff with duct tape, if you want.
你觉得梅和球体有什么关系吗
Do you think May had anything to do with the Sphere?
一个我们宇宙的巨大物体
What a giant entity from our universe
和菌丝网络内的菌丝生物吗
and a mycelial species from the network?
它们的共同点
Well, they have as much in common
与我和那个修车工的共同点一样多
as me and that grease monkey.
你那个比喻我也可以用胶带修一修
I could fix that analogy with duct tape, too.
我已经隔离了通讯系统
准备好重置了吗
正在输入重置程序
现在开始
博翰呼叫舰桥 通用翻译器
Burnham to bridge. The universal translator
已经恢复并在全舰所有系统运行
is back up and running ship-wide on all systems.
萨鲁 到底怎么了
Saru! What is going on?
这不是感冒那么简单
This is not just a cold.
对 不是
No, it is not.
这个嗡嗡的声音是什么
What's that hum?
趴下
Get down!
肯定还有后续
Okay, there's more where that came from.
有一百吉的电子伏
We've got a hundred giga-electron volts
从局部中继器涌出
surging through the local relays.
为了控制住损坏
Computers isolated the compartment
电脑已经隔离了这个区域
in order to contain the damage.
我们仍然有生命保障系统
We've still got our life support.
是的 不过...这可能会害死我们
Yeah, but... it could kill us.
如果氧气点燃了 我们会像薯条一样被炸熟
If our oxygen ignites, we'll cook like french fries.
我们可以把电流引开 就像...
Well, we could divert the power to act like a...
避雷针那样
a-a lightning arrestor.
我们可以用门做地线
We could use the door as a ground.
这样电涌就可以通过舰体消散
Then the surge would dissipate through the frame of the ship.
问题是
The question is,
我们如何能把电涌从这里导到那里去
how do we conduct the surge from there to there?
电离后的气体可以
No, a gas could, once it ionizes.
我给孢子注入氩氙混合气体
I infuse the spores with an argon-xenon mixture
以减缓腐烂速度
to slow decay.
我们可以把气罐连接起来存住气体
We could link up the canisters to contain the gas,
我们的避雷针
our version of a lightning rod.
这主意还真不坏
That's actually not a stupid idea.
这就是我的特色酱汁
It's my version of the house dressing,
不过它能救你的命
but it saves your life.
舰桥 出什么事了
Bridge. What happened?
球体向我们开火了吗
Did the Sphere fire on us?
没有
Negative.
电子脉冲系统管线过载
EPS conduits are overloading.
系统全部混乱
Systems are going haywire.
病毒在扩散
The virus is spreading.
星舰出什么事了
What is happening to the ship?
我们...得要去舰桥
We... have to get to the bridge.
不行
No, no, no, no, no.
现在我们得把你送去医疗舱
Right now we got to get you to sickbay.
充气吧
Gas her up.
气体转移完成百分之百
Gas transference at 100%.
你要去手动操作
You're gonna do that manually?
对啊 很明显你不会来做啊
Uh, yeah, 'cause obviously you're not.
按开关吧
Flick the switch.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
感觉我在一周之内
I feel like I've been hit by lightning
被闪电击中了第二次
for the second time this week.
雷诺
Reno?
雷诺 你没事吧
Reno? Reno, are you all right?
奇怪的...梦
Weird... dream.
美国流行歌♥手 词曲作家 演员
我在给王子打架子鼓
I was playing drums for Prince,
还有鸽子和大游♥行♥
and there were doves and a parade.
好了
Okeydoke.
等等
Wait.
它跑了
It's gone.
提利
Tilly!
她不...
She won't let...
她不放开
she won't let go!
她不放开
She won't let go.
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
我希望波拉德医生能告诉我们
I'm hoping Dr. Pollard can tell us.
通讯系统失灵了 我本来也要去
Well, comms is down, so I need to see what the situation is
医疗舱看看那边的情况
in sickbay, anyway.
给一层的等离子烧伤舰员分诊
Triage plasma burns on level one.
非致命伤送到二号♥医疗舱
Send non-critical to sickbay two.
医生
Doctor.
把他扶到这边
Bring him here.
心率上升
Elevated heart rate,
肾上腺素水平飙升
spiking adrenal levels,
神经活动增加
increased neural activity.
疼痛程度足以让一般类人生物失去意识
The pain would render the average humanoid unconscious.
这些我们怎么办
What do we do about those?
什么都不用 这是我...
Nothing. It is an effect of...
状况的产物
my condition.
视觉不适吗
Ocular discomfort?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表