第二季 第四集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
如今企业号♥在船坞里
With the Enterprise in Spacedock,
我至今仍未找出派克舰长和发现号♥寻找
Captain Pike and Discovery's mission
银河系中出现的
to find any rational explanation
七个信♥号♥♥的合理解释
for the seven signals continues to escape me.
这其中包括我与
And with it, perhaps, any chance
弟弟斯波克恢复关系的机会
of a relationship with my brother Spock.
电脑 给我看星际舰队绘制的七个信♥号♥♥
Computer, show me Starfleet‘s rendering of the seven signals.
我们收到这些信♥号♥♥的两个月前
Spock drew these signals
他就画出了它们
two months before they appeared to us.
基本一致
It's damn near identical.
阿曼达
Amanda?
我偷了斯波克的医疗档案
I stole Spock's medical file.
我一直在等我的军官斯波克的最新情况
I’ve been waiting for an update on my officer, Spock.
你的手下是因为杀人而被追捕
Your guy is wanted for murder.
他杀死了他的三个医生然后从星际基地逃走
Killed three of his doctors, then fled the starbase.
我以为他把它留在过去了
I thought that he had left it in the past,
但是它又回来了
but it‘s back.
什么
What is it?
你弟弟叫它为红色天使
Your brother called it the Red Angel.
那幻象永远改变了他
That vision changed him forever.
这不是因为幻象
It wasn't because of a vision.
是因为我
It was because of me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我会找到他
I will find him.
不
No.
我会的
I will.
好了
Got it.
在暗物质接触到我之后 我
After the dark matter hit me...
是我
It's me.
我开始看到一个鬼魂
...I started to see a ghost.
她叫梅 但她已经死了
Her name was May, but she's dead.
-提利 -我要疯了 迈克
- Tilly. - I am losing it, Michael.
你不需要医疗舱
You don't need sickbay.
你需要斯塔麦兹
You need Stamets.
马上就能出结果
We should have results in one second.
就是他
There he is.
他才是舰长 他在那里飞行
That‘s the captain. That’s where he flies.
和我怀疑的一样
Just as I suspected.
你身上寄生了真核生物
You are hosting a eukaryotic organism.
真菌吗
A fungus?
可能会有点疼
This might hurt a bit.
工程部不明生物造成安全漏洞
Security breach by unknown alien species in Engineering.
执行隔离程序αω
Engage quarantine protocol Alpha-Omega.
传送
Energize.
运输艇靠近
Teleporter incoming.
舰长
Captain.
欢迎登上发现号♥ 大副
Welcome aboard Discovery, Number One.
故障横扫了我们的主要系统
The failures cascaded through all our primaries.
舵手 导航员 启动脉冲和曲速引擎
Helm, nav, both impulse and warp drive.
路威亚少尉让一队工程师加班加点
Chief Louvier has an engineering team working round the clock.
我不觉得企业号♥能有一名更爱飞船的
I don't think Enterprise will ever have a chief engineer
首席工程师了
more in love with his ship.
显然 企业号♥是舰队中唯一一艘
Apparently, Enterprise is the only ship
有过问题的飞船
in the fleet thats had any problems.
他警告过我
You know, he warned me.
该死的全息通信系统
The damn holographic comm system.
告诉路威亚把整个系统拿出来
Tell Louvier to rip out the entire system.
从现在开始用
From now on well communicate
老式的显示屏通讯
using good, old-fashioned viewscreens.
实际上我从来没喜欢过全息影像
Truth is I never liked the holograms.
他们看起来像鬼一样
They look too much like ghosts.
他告诉过你我会这么说
He told you I'd say that.
不 我告诉他了
No. I told him.
芝士汉堡 薯条 哈瓦那辣椒酱
Cheeseburger. Fries. Habanero sauce.
你想点打火机液来佐餐吗
You want to order some lighter fluid with that?
跟奶昔很配
That goes with the shake.
很抱歉把你留在船坞
Sorry to keep you in Spacedock.
我好好地利用了那时间 舰长
I've made use of the time, Captain.
你一直在查斯波克的指控
You've been looking into the allegations against Spock.
我很难理解 更别说相信
It's hard to comprehend, let alone believe,
他会杀了星际基地五号♥
that he murdered three people
精神病院里的三个人
at the psychiatric facility on Starbase Five.
船员们怎么想
How's the crew taking it?
他们不知道细节
They don't know the details.
只知道他有麻烦了
Only that he's in trouble.
还有别的事
There's something else.
告诉我
Tell me.
星际舰队把他的档案归为一级
Starfleets classified his case Level One.
军官一般不需要这种监督
Line officers don't usually warrant that kind of scrutiny.
这是前所未有的 这也是为什么我做了一些调查
It's unprecedented. Which is why I've done a little digging.
保密内容吗
Sanctioned?
你最好不知道它的答案
Better you don't know the answer to that.
在我看之前
Before I look at that,
我要知道你为什么违背了联邦规矩
I need to know why you saw fit to detour Federation protocols.
这次调查总让人觉得有问题
Something about this investigation isn't adding up.
我不会让他不明不白地背锅
I'm not letting him go without a fight.
就像以往一样 我们所见略同
As usual, we agree.
派克舰长请至准备室
Captain Pike to the ready room.
要去做简报了 我很高兴你来了
I'm late for a briefing. I'm glad you came.
很遗憾你不能待久一点
I'm sorry you can't stay longer.
下一次
Next time.
小心 舰长
Be careful, Captain.
你也是 大副
You, too, Number One.
我们应该起个名字
We should give it a name.
别叫梅了
Other than May.
我知道它看起来就是一团
I know it looks like a blob,
但这是我遇到过最复杂的
but this is one of the most sophisticated life-forms
生命体之一
I've ever encountered.
它拥有感知 意志
It has sentience, intention.
提利 菌丝网络不仅仅是连接生命
Tilly, the mycelial network doesn't just connect life.
它还包括生命
It contains it.
它就是一个培养器
It's an incubator.
就像 像一个家一样
You mean, like, um... like a home?
我在想为什么我觉得它是梅的样子
I've been wondering why it appeared to me as May,
这让我想到我14岁认识的
which got me thinking about the real May
真正的梅
that I met when I was, um, 14.
我是个奇怪的孩子
I was, um... I was a weird kid.
没什么朋友
You know? Like, not a lot of friends
也没有人真正相信我 我也不相信自己
and nobody who really believed in me, including me.
但她不同
But... she did.
她想跟我交流 而且她很努力
She wanted to connect to me, and she tried so hard.
但我觉得
But I don't really think
我不是她需要的那个朋友
I was the friend to her that she needed.
我很确信
I'm certain
你比你自己说的和善得多
you were much kinder than you give yourself credit for.
你一直是这样
You always are.
谢谢 但是
Thank you, but...
我都不知道她死了
I didn't even know she died.
我觉得她对我好是理所当然的
I feel like I took her for granted.
那个女孩觉得我很特别
That girl who thought I was special.
我把红色天使
I've cross-referenced what were calling the Red Angel
和联邦所有已知的有翅膀的
with all known winged
会飞行的生命体进行了交叉索引
and avian life-forms in the Federation.
目前为止 我一无所获
So far, I've found nothing.
很抱歉
Sorry.
通用翻译器有时候
The universal translator sometimes has trouble
没法重新配置我的发音里的喀喇音和爆破音
reconfiguring my lingual clicks and pops.
我对你的回答是 在已知的宇宙中没有收获
My answer to you was, "Nothing in the known universe."
这可能意味着它不是一个物种
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表