What are you talking about?
你应该是通过通讯来给我导航
You're supposed to guide me by comms.
-你不能用它来保护我 -没时间争论了
- You can't protect me in that. - There is no time for debate.
你一打开虫洞
I will return to Discovery
我就返回发现号♥
as soon as you open the wormhole.
-我说... -我听见了
- I said... - I heard you.
你最好回来
You better.
跟在我后边
Stay in my wake.
发现号♥舰桥 我是斯波克上尉
Discovery bridge, this is Lieutenant Spock.
听我指令 准备降低穿梭舱力场
Prepare to lower shuttle bay force field
并关闭舰尾护盾3.5秒钟
and drop aft shields for 3.5 seconds on my mark.
明白 上尉 派克舰长
Understood, Lieutenant. Captain Pike,
我们要关闭舰尾护盾
we are preparing to lower aft shields.
如果能提供火力掩护将很有帮助
Cover fire would be most appreciated.
包在我们身上 萨鲁
We got you, Saru.
-全体舰艇 -是 舰长
- All vessels. - Yes, Captain.
我们算出博翰中校需要
We've calculated that Commander Burnham
2分47秒到达安全距离
will need two minutes and 47 seconds to reach
并开启虫洞
safe distance and open the wormhole.
所有中队 在她的航线上组成战术护卫
All squadrons, form a tactical escort around her
围绕在她周围并阻挡敌军♥火♥力
on her path and screen enemy fire.
在她到达目的地之前 我要把她包裹起来
I want a cocoon around her until she gets to her destination.
立刻执行 舰长 如果她无法
On it, Captain. If she doesn't make it
离开战场到达足够远的地方
off the battlefield and far enough away
开启虫洞 我们也不会回来
to open the wormhole, neither do we.
关闭护盾倒计时 五
Lower shields in five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二 一
Two. One.
星际碎片密度
Interstellar debris density:
高于标称值72%
72% above nominal.
扫描标称局部坐标
Scanning for nominal local coordinates.
迈克
Michael.
我没事
I'm okay.
我可以
I got this.
所有作战小组...
All battle groups...
组成防护墙来抵挡这些舰艇
form a shield wall against those ships.
保持护卫队形
Maintain protective formations.
发现号♥和企业号♥将带头
Discovery and Enterprise will lead.
博翰到达目标之前 谁也别想越过我们
Nobody gets through us until Burnham reaches her target.
中校 传感器显示在我们的护盾关闭时
Commander, sensors are showing that something
有什么东西传送到舰上了
beamed aboard while our shields were down.
他是来拿球体数据的
He's going for the Sphere data.
-所有人待在这里 -才不呢
- Everybody, stay here. - Like hell.
长官
Sir.
传感器显示利兰舰长传送登上了发现号♥
Sensors show Captain Leland beamed aboard Discovery.
我们要关闭自己的护盾才能传送人员过去
We'd have to lower our own shields to beam a team on board.
发现号♥也需要关闭他们的
Discovery would have to lower theirs.
我们不能去 克里斯
We can't do it, Chris.
我知道
I know.
我会超驰控制安全密♥码♥
I will override the security codes.
你去试着直接接通锁定机制
You try accessing the lock mechanism directly.
通过还需要多久
How much longer before you gain entry?
五分钟
Five minutes.
如果你别再来烦我 可以更快点
Less if you stop bothering us.
中校 护盾下降到38%
Commander, shields down to 38%.
坚持住 上尉
Hold the line, Lieutenant.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们破门而入之后
After we are done breaking and entering,
你愿意和我一起让利兰吃点苦头吗
would you like to join me in making Leland scream?
好啊
Yum, yum.
迈克 我们到安全距离了
We are at a safe distance, Michael.
明白
Understood.
待命
Stand by.
计算得出顶点不充分
Insufficient vertices calculated.
临时界面进入待命
Temporal interface access standing by.
没成功
It's not working.
导航系统卡在当前时空里了
Navigational system's stuck in the present;
不往前走
it won't move forward.
它为什么不往前走
Why won't it move forward?
舰长
Captain.
一枚未引爆的光子鱼雷
An undetonated photon torpedo
射入了舰体
has breached the hull.
如果它爆♥炸♥
If it blows,
我们的飞碟区会被撕出四片甲板宽的洞
it'll rip a hole four decks wide in our saucer section.
我看到的一切
Everything I saw...
这就是一切的开始
this is how it starts.
当我触碰晶体时
I saw this exact moment
我看到了这一时刻
when I touched the crystal.
光雷触舰了吗 上尉 是激活的吗
Was that torpedo lodged, Lieutenant? And is it live?
第五甲板 第二区 是的 舰长
Deck five, section two. And yes, sir.
放下五号♥和二号♥防爆盾
Lower blast shields five and two.
曼恩上尉 释放七代DOT
Lieutenant Mann, deploy the DOT Sevens.
-是 舰长 -让它们随时进行修复
- Aye, Captain. - I want them standing by for repair.
阿明上尉 可以封锁光雷着陆点
Lieutenant Amin, can we seal off the bay
附近的舱区吗
where the torpedo landed?
只能放下一面防爆盾 舰长
Only one of the blast shields'll drop, Captain.
另一面卡住了
The other one's jammed.
尼科拉上尉 军需部门有人能来吗
Lieutenant Nicola, do we have anyone from Munitions available?
都在忙 上将
All occupied, Admiral.
我去修复门
I'll fix the door on-site.
给我个平板
Get me a PADD.
大副 我跟你一起
Number One, I'm with you.
我们必须同时拆弹
We'll have to disarm simultaneously.
找出我们面对的是何种武器
Figure out what kind of weapon
然后把结构图发给我
we're dealing with and send me the schematics.
是
Yes, ma'am.
第五和第七区的护盾发射器损坏
Shield-emitter in Zones five and seven are damaged.
如果我们在没有护盾的情况下
We'll break into pieces
进入虫洞 会被撕成碎片的
if we go into the wormhole without shields.
如果我们能到那里的话
If we even get there.
快点 博翰
Come on, Burnham.
斯波克 导航界面依然不让我设定
Spock, the navigation interface still won't let me set
一个未来的目的点
a destination point in the future.
没有目的点
Without a destination point,
我们不能打开虫洞
we will not be able to open the wormhole.
-迈克 -不
- Michael. - No.
不行
Nothing.
如果我设定信♥号♥♥ 为什么不能让我们前进
If I set the signals, why can't I move us forward?
一共有七个信♥号♥♥而我们只看到五个
There have been seven signals and we have only seen five.
为什么我会带着大家走到这一步
Why would I bring us all this way
却在这里卡壳等死
to get stuck in this moment and die here?
门差不多打开了
Door's almost open.
四到九中队被击落
Squadrons four through nine are down.
我们失去太多战斗机了
We're losing too many fighters.
第7到13甲板的生命支持系统正在失效
Life support failing on decks seven through thirteen.
护盾只有百分之十一且仍在下降
Shields at 11% and dropping.
百分之十 现在只有九了
Ten percent... we're at nine.
将所剩能源都用来支持护盾
All remaining power to forward shields.
向右转约九十度
Come about starboard 90 degrees.
我们收到一个能量信♥号♥♥
We have an incoming energy signature.
非常强大
It's massive.
这是一艘克林贡破甲舰 长官
It's a Klingon cleave ship, sir.
但我也探测到非克林贡能量信♥号♥♥
But I'm detecting non-Klingon power signatures, too.
这些是堡乌人战士
Those are Ba'ul fighters.
我们收到了呼叫 中校
We're being hailed, Commander.
-接通 -是 长官
- Put it through. - Yes, sir.
哥哥
Brother.
瑟拉娜
Siranna.
我收到了你的信息
I received your message.
我再也不会让你孤军奋战
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表