你所承担的的压力
the truth with your people about Vahar'ai.
你是在暗示我不能遵守
Are you suggesting that I might be incapable
星际舰队规定吗
of following Starfleet regulations?
还是在暗示我会违反你的命令
Or that I would disobey your orders?
舰长
Captain.
凯尔比人对星际舰队一无所知
Kelpiens have no knowledge of Starfleet
也不知道其它有人居住的星球
or any other inhabited worlds.
就算基本指导原则第一条允许我们去接触
Even though General Order 1 allows contact,
我的到来很可能会震慑到他们
my arrival could come as a complete shock to them.
如果有萨鲁中校陪我 那就再好不过了
Commander Saru would be invaluable to have by my side.
好吧
All right.
但我要提醒你们 我们是来获取
But Ill remind you both, we're here to gather information
关于那些信♥号♥♥和红色天使的信息的
about the signals and the Red Angel,
而不是挑起凯尔比人和堡乌人之间的战争
not start a war between the Kelpiens and the Ba'ul.
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru?
我最首要的职责 就是发现号♥的任务 长官
My duty, first and foremost, is to Discovery's mission, sir.
我从未怀疑过这点
I never doubt that.
先去你的村落
Start in your own village.
也许他们见到你会很高兴
Maybe they'll be glad to see you.
那么
So, uh,
扫描结果如何
what did the scan say?
自己看吧
Read them yourself.
一切正常
All normal.
你变回你自己了
You're you.
是 也不是
Yes and no.
大脑模式和神经冲动是相同的
Brain patterns and neural impulses are identical,
但这个身体
but this body
是根据你的DNA完全重建的
was entirely reconstituted from your DNA.
每一个分子都是全新的
It's brand-new down to the last molecule.
没有更好的词可以形容了 你是崭新的
You are, for lack of a better word, pristine.
我的伤疤 不见了
My scar, it's gone.
是吗
It is?
我没注意到
I hadn't noticed that.
什么伤疤
What scar?
他选择要保留的伤疤
Oh, the scar he chose to keep.
你没告诉过她那个事吗
You never told her the story?
他一个人去卡布·洛侯的峭壁徒步
He was hiking the cliffs of Cabo Rojo, alone.
我十六岁...
I was 16...
当然是无所畏惧
And apparently indestructible.
他走的线路塌了
The path he was on gave way,
他从三十米高处落下
and he fell 30 meters.
实际上是十五米
15, actually.
反正是足以把肩膀刺穿的高度
Well, enough to puncture your shoulder.
他甚至可能会失血过多而死
He would've bled out, too,
多亏了一位叫卡什库里的医生
if it werent for a certain Dr. Kashkooli,
她在他身后五百米左右
who was half a kilometer behind him.
她冒着生命危险爬下去救了他
She risked her own life to climb down and help him.
用一根鱼线给他缝了伤口
She stitched his wound up with a fishing line.
给他留下一个
Gave him a very
很性感的伤疤
sexy scar
并激励了他去上医学院
and inspired him to go to medical school
并成为了他现在这样的人
and become the man he is today.
在你身上看不见这伤疤还挺怪的
It is weird not seeing it on you.
那么...
So, um...
如果我的感觉还有点不正常...
...i-if my senses feel a little off, its...
那是因为你新的神经系统还在适应中
It's because your new nervous system is still adjusting.
我想继续观察你 但我相信
I'd like to continue monitoring you, but I believe
很快你就可以继续你的正常生活了
you're ready to resume your normal life soon.
那个监视塔
That pylon.
不是凯尔比人的 对不对
It isn't Kelpien, is it?
对
No.
堡乌人在每个村庄都立了一个用来观察我们
The Ba'ul have erected one in each village to observe us.
在我的族人里 它有个很恰当的名字
It has earned them a fitting name among my people:
监视之眼
the Watchful Eye.
这个监视塔与一个异常庞大的网络相连
This pylon is connected to an incredibly vast network.
堡乌人一定花了几代人的时间
Must have taken the Ba'ul generations
才把他们的技术和意识形态融入
to integrate their technology and ideology
凯尔比人的社会
into Kelpien society.
我们两个种族已经高度融合
Our two species have become so intertwined that,
以致于除了他们的技术以外
outside their technology,
很难分辨出哪些东西纯粹是我们的
it is difficult to discern what is purely us
哪些明显是他们的
and what is distinctly them.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everyone?
白天的工作已经结束了
The days work is done.
马上就是夜晚
It will soon be nightfall.
凯尔比人很少在黑暗里外出
Kelpiens rarely venture out in the dark.
我曾经就是过着这样的生活
I led this life once.
如果不是我知道你们的人受到压♥迫♥的话
If I didn't know your people were oppressed,
我会觉得卡米纳是个天堂呢
I'd think Kaminar was a paradise.
从很多角度上来说 它确实是
Well, in many ways, it is.
我们彼此和谐相处
We live in harmony with each other,
生活在一个没有饥饿和贫穷的世界
in a world without hunger or poverty.
我们了解的唯一的暴♥力♥就是宰杀
The only violence we know is the culling,
凯尔比人被误导 认为宰杀是
which Kelpiens have been misled to accept
堡乌人的恩赐
as a mercy by the Ba'ul.
我们的祭司也维持这样的信仰
And our priests sustain that belief.
你不是说过你父亲就是名祭司吗
Didn't you say your father was a priest?
对 他是个通敌者
Yes, he was a collaborator,
虽然是无心的
albeit an unwitting one,
但他执行了堡乌人在我们种族身上的统治
enforcing the grip the Ba'ul had on my people.
萨鲁...
Saru...
过去十♥八♥年♥间
For 18 years,
我梦想能回到我的村庄
I dreamt of returning to my village.
它一点都没有变
It has not changed at all.
可在我的眼里...
But I see it...
已经面目全非了
quite differently now.
这些花和你寝室里的一样
These are the same flowers from your quarters.
弗蕾黛拉 没错
Fredalia, yes.
它们在星舰上长得不那么好
They do not grow quite so well on a starship.
能占用祭司一点时间吗
当然可以
哥哥
Brother?
瑟拉娜
Siranna!
萨鲁
Saru!
你还活着
You're alive.
怎么会呢
Oh, but how?
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
因为你问了不该问的问题
Taken by the Watchful Eye for questions
被监视之眼带走了
you should not have asked.
这么多年你都去哪了
Where have you been all this time?
瑟拉娜 十♥八♥年♥前
Siranna, 18 years ago,
我认为我可以在群星中找到我的未来
I thought I could find my future in the stars,
而我的确做到了
and I did. Uh...
我被迎接到
I was welcomed
一个叫作星际舰队的星际组织
by an interstellar service called Starfleet,
这个组织致力于维护和平以及探索我们的星系
committed to peace and the exploration of our galaxy.
一个远比堡乌人更强大的组织
An organization far more powerful than the Ba'ul.
我获得了新生
I found a new life.
你是什么
What are you?
我是人类 我叫迈克
I'm human. My name is Michael.
我来自于一个叫作地球的行星
I come from a planet called Earth,
我和你哥哥一起在联邦星舰发现号♥上工作
and I work with your brother on the Starship Discovery.
我们怎么能听懂彼此的话呢
How is it that we can understand one another?
这个装置
This device.
它可以翻译上千种语言
It's able to translate over a thousand languages.
你是说外面有上千种生物
You mean to say there are a thousand life-forms out there?
岂止上千种 是几十万种
Oh, not just a thousand-- hundreds of thousands.
如此不同却又...
So different and yet...
星系
The galaxy?
太空旅行
Space travel?
地球上的人类喝茶吗
Do humans from Earth drink tea?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表