one of seven.
信♥号♥♥凭空出现
Turned up straight out of nowhere.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about it.
一旦范围建好了
Once the perimeter's set,
我们可以以六人一组传送
we can start beaming them out six at a time.
增强场开始工作
Enhancement field is on line!
快点 快点
Let's go! Let's go!
我们收到传送机信♥号♥♥ 长官
We have transporter signal, sir.
接近警报
Proximity alert, sir.
未知物体
碎片更密集了
The debris is getting worse.
如果传送机运行起来 我们就没有护盾了
If the transporters are up, then we have no shields.
黄色警报 机动规避
Yellow alert! Evasive maneuvers!
机舱撞击
Starboard impact!
小行星不能坚持多久了
That asteroid will not hold together much longer.
通讯员 通知波拉德医生准备好她的团队
Comms, notify Dr. Pollard and have her team ready
在传送机室接收幸存者
to receive survivors in the transporter room.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
太好了
Yes.
警告
第一批伤患上舰 舰长
The first wave of patients are aboard, Captain.
把我们保持在传送机范围内
Keep us in transporter range.
派克呼叫发现号♥ 准备最后一批传送
Pike to Discovery. Standing by for final transport.
重接电源
Rerouting power.
博翰 快点
Burnham, let's go.
博翰
Burnha--
发现号♥ 如果你能听到我的话
Discovery, if you can hear me,
请追踪我的信♥号♥♥
track my signal.
戴头盔
Helmet!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
派克呼叫发现号♥ 把我们传送走
Pike to Discovery. Get us out of here.
等等
Wait!
不好意思
Oh. Excuse me.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. S-Sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
股骨干骨折 波兰德医生说我两个小时内
Femoral shaft fracture. Dr. Pollard said I'd be up
就能站起来了
on my feet in two hours.
如果你忘了样本没关系 我
It's okay if you forgot the sample. I--
我唯一在乎回来的只有你
The only thing I care about coming back is you.
提利 我手里拿着样本
Tilly, I-I had it, in my hand.
但当我被传送走的时候 传送机没有锁定
But when I beamed out, the transporter didn't get a lock.
那么就意味着小行星
Then that would mean that the asteroid
-不仅仅由重子物质形成 -没错
- is not entirely comprised of baryonic matter. - Right.
那是不是意味着发现号♥碰到了
Could mean that Discovery is... touching something
-不可能物质 -对 不可能
- impossible. - Yeah. Impossible.
联♥通♥一个可能无穷无尽
A-a bridge to a potentially unlimited
效率百分百能量源的桥梁
and-and 100%-efficient energy source.
在我们之前就萌发的科学新分支
A new branch of science could be sprouting before us,
而我们是是它的发现者
and we are its founding mothers.
这就能解释不稳定的重力
It would explain the volatile gravitational energy.
我需要 在被脉冲星吞噬前
I-I need to...Get that sample
拿到那份样本
before it's swallowed up by that pulsar.
小行星一直在掉落岩石
Now, the asteroid has been shedding rocks all over the place.
我绘制了它们的轨迹
I mapped several of their trajectories.
我们还有机会能拿到一块
We still have time to reach one of them.
你自从被救就一直在做这件事
This is what you've been doing since you were rescued?
你应该安心养伤
You're supposed to be recovering.
我是个糟糕的病患
I'm a terrible patient.
我同意
I second that.
离蒸发还有67分钟
67 minutes until vaporization.
快去
Go.
提利呼叫工程部
Tilly to Engineering.
给我一台重力模拟器
Get me a gravity simulator
在穿梭舱等我
and meet me in the shuttle bay now.
舰桥待命准备接收
The bridge is standing by and ready to receive.
箱子里有流动耦合器吗
Is there a flux coupler in the crate?
我们需要它来继电
We need it to activate the power relays.
这个吗
Something like this?
-你在这里干什么 -得看了
- What are you doing here? - Well, that depends.
你想要捕捉小行星吗 提利少校
Are you attempting to capture an asteroid, Ensign Tilly?
就一小块而已 如果我的理论是对的
Uh, just a little piece. If my theory's correct,
我们就能与暗物质接触了 长官
we'll be able to interact with dark matter, sir.
我很生气我没收到邀请
Well, I'm offended I wasn't invited to the party.
天啊 当然邀请你
Oh, my-- oh my, God, you're so invited.
大家都让开
Everybody clear!
重力模拟器已上线 舰长
Gravity simulator is on line, Captain.
收到 少尉 我们马上就位
Copy that, Ensign. We'll get into position.
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru.
我的任务结束了
My mission has ended.
我想这位子是你的
I believe this one's yours.
谢谢你 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
达特曼上尉 按你的拦截路线出发
Lieutenant Detmer, engage your intercept course
让那颗小行星正对着我们路线的后面
and place the asteroid directly in our wake.
这是我的荣幸 长官
It'd be my pleasure, sir.
感觉不妙
This feels bad.
-抓紧了 -船尾护盾达到最大能量的110%
- Hold tight.- Aft shields at 110% of maximum.
90秒后过载
90 seconds until they overload.
达特曼 刹住
Detmer, pump the brakes.
已进入穿梭舱
It's in the bay.
所有系统完好
All systems intact.
可以了 中校
Good to go, Commander.
舵手 离开这里
Helm, get us out of here.
穿梭舱 汇报情况
Shuttle bay, what's your status?
我以为会更大呢
I thought it'd be bigger.
穿梭舱需要些温柔的关爱 但一切安好 中校
The shuttle bay needs a little TLC, but all is well, Commander.
这就是数学了力量 各位
This is the power of math, people!
-对吧 -你是对的 少尉
- Come on! - You are correct, Ensign.
请进
Come in.
好些了吗 不能让我的科技官
All better? Can't have my science officer
像比萨斜塔一样在舰上晃悠
walking around looking like that tower in Pisa.
波拉德医生是"谨慎入微"的代表
Dr. Pollard is the definition of "meticulous."
我听说你要留下来
I heard you were staying on with us.
对
Oh. Yeah.
企业号♥受损严重
The damage to Enterprise was severe.
工程部队不确定她什么时候才能恢复上线
Engineering Corps has no idea when she'll be back on line.
萨鲁中校知道吗
Does Commander Saru know?
知道
Yes.
我们会按照
And we'll treat this like a...
共同监管来处理
joint custody situation.
他很聪明
He's got a lot of smart.
既然联邦委托发现号♥
And since the Federation has entrusted Discovery
查明那些信♥号♥♥的来源和意图
with determining the source and intent of those signals,
聪明人我都需要
I need all the smart I can get.
我还需要一间新的准备室
And I need a new ready room.
到底让人坐在哪儿
Where the hell do people sit, huh?
他们不坐
They don't.
卢卡不是个鼓励谈话的人
Lorca wasn't one to encourage discourse.
好吧
Well,
我想让我的舰员感到他们
I want my officers to feel like they can
随时可以坐下来畅所欲言
pull up a chair and speak freely.
我们赶紧出去吧
Why don't we get the hell out of here, huh?
走吧
Come on.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不是每个笼子都是牢狱
不是每次失败都将永恒
斯波克告诉过你为什么我们之间没有来往吗
Has Spock told you why he and I don't have a relationship?
没有专门说过
No. not specifically.
是因为我
I'm the reason.
我想去企业号♥ 长官
I'd like to go to Enterprise, sir.
去见他
To see him.
抱歉 博翰 但斯波克不在那里
I'm sorry, Burnham, but Spock's not there.
他休假了
He took leave.
缺席这场战争
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表