剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Measuring your study, I believe.
应该在你书房♥呢
Ooh, is it 5:00 already?
这么早就喝上了
Somewhere, just like you taught me.
是吧 还不是你教我的
Yeah, well, I suppose you do have cause to celebrate,
也许你应该庆祝一下
'cause I'm lifting the contingencies on your trust fund.
因为我提高了你信托里的应急基金
Oh, really?
是吗
Yeah, with a small caveat, of course.
当然也附加了个条件
That you invest it all in the company
那就是你必须把这笔钱
along with your share of your mother's inheritance.
连同你母亲留给你的遗产一起投入公♥司♥
Or I could just set it all on fire.
或者我也可以把它们都烧了
Ah, it's not a joke, son.
这可不是开玩笑 儿子
You need to send a message to the community.
你得向公众传达一个信息
What, that we're willing to throw good money after bad?
什么信息 我们愿意连老本都赔上吗
No, that we're still willing to bet on ourselves.
不 告诉他们 我们还敢为自己赌一把
Look...
听着
Every red cent of this family's net worth was earned
这份家业里的每一分钱
by making bold and calculated risks.
都是靠着大胆冒险挣来的
And as you can see, with very few exceptions,
如你所见 鲜少失败
those ventures have paid off in spades.
这些风险投资都获得了丰厚回报
Oh, I think mom might have a different opinion about that.
我想妈妈对你的观点不敢苟同
Because directly or indirectly, what happened to her...
毕竟我们对她的死
that's on both of us.
多多少少负有责任
Well, if that's the case, then rich or poor,
这么说来 不管富裕还是贫穷
we're gonna have to live with that for the rest of our lives.
我们下半辈子都得生活在这种阴影下了
I, for one, prefer the former.
那我宁愿选择富裕
Daniel, not so long ago,
丹尼尔 就在不久之前
you pledged your allegiance to me in front of your mother,
你当着你妈妈 妹妹 甚至全世界的面
your sister, and--and--and the entire world.
选择了与我为盟
Now... Now's the time for you to make good on that promise.
现在到你兑现诺言的时候了
I need to think about it.
我得好好想想
That's good. Yeah, I want you to.
很好 我希望你能多想想
All that's missing are the flesh-eating zombies.
再来几个吃人肉的僵尸就完美了
Where do we start?
我们从何下手
See if you can find her file--
看能不能找到她的档案
Kara Wallace Clarke.
她叫卡拉·威莱士·克拉克
Under "Wallace Clarke"...
是威莱士·克拉克
"Clarke Wallace"?
还是克拉克·威莱士
安全区域 闲杂人等禁入
精神病房♥
Mommy? Amanda?
妈妈 阿曼达
I told you I didn't want her to see me like this.
跟你说了 我不想让她看到我这个样子
Hi, sweetie. Come here, baby. It's okay.
亲爱的 过来 宝贝 没事的
Unlock my arms.
放开我
I want to hold my daughter.
让我抱抱我女儿
Mommy! I wanna hold my daughter!
妈咪 让我抱抱女儿
Come here! Mommy!
过来 妈咪
Ems.
艾米
I found the visitor log.
我找到了访客记录
Look.
瞧
Your father came to see her the week he was arrested.
你♥爸♥爸在被捕那周来看过她
And before that,
在那之前
a woman named Charlotte Clarke.
有个叫夏洛特·克拉克的女人也来过
No, that doesn't make any sense.
不 这不可能
Aunt Charlotte had Parkinson's.
夏洛特阿姨有帕金森综合症
She was an invalid by then.
当时她已行动不便
Well, then who?
那会是谁
Who else?
还会有谁
Victoria.
维多利亚
Great.
好极了
Seance, anyone?
不然招个灵吧
It's Victoria's handwriting all right.
确实是维多利亚的笔迹
She didn't even try and disguise it.
她并没有想掩饰的意思
Must have been in a hurry.
一定来去匆忙
Yeah, but the question is-- what did she do to my mother,
对 但问题是她对我妈妈做了什么
Abduct her...
绑♥架♥
or worse?
还是更糟
And risk getting her manicured talons dirty?
冒险亲自动手吗
Not her style.
那不是她的风格
You look a little deeper,
再深入点调查
and you'll find there's much more to the story.
你会查出更多的内♥幕♥
Again with this?
又看啊
Meaning?
什么意思
David told me that his wife was no longer with him,
大卫告诉我 他已经和妻子分开了
which is technically true.
这绝对没假
But she isn't dead.
但她没有死
Far from it.
活得好好的
So why would he lead everyone to believe that she was?
那他为何让大家认为她死了
He has his reasons.
他有自己的理由
He went to go visit her today to ask for a divorce.
他今天去见她 提出离婚
Ah, so he could marry you, I suppose.
我猜 那样他就能娶你了
The man is even a bigger fool than I thought.
这男人比我想象的还要傻
If that's true,
如果这是真的
and he tells her about your relationship...
那他把你们的关系告诉她
that makes her a liability.
对她很不利
Why do you think I'm telling you all this?
不然你认为我为何告诉你这些
Wait, you think Victoria
等等 你认为压根儿就是
could've had your mother declared cray-cray
维多利亚谎称你母亲发疯
and locked up in the first place?
并把她关起来的吗
Only two people can answer that question.
只有两个人知道答案
I need to get close with the Graysons again.
我得再次接近格雷森一家
Well, good luck with that
祝你好运
after you broke poor Spaniel's heart.
你已经把小忠犬丹尼的心伤透了
He's not the only way in.
他不是唯一的途径
Stay out of trouble while I'm gone.
我不在家时 别惹麻烦
You mean I can stay?
所以我能留下吗
Don't get too comfortable.
别太当这儿是自己家
Captain Jack.
杰克船长
Or should I say Jack daddy?
还是杰克爸爸
Not for another four weeks.
至少一个月内还不是爸爸
It's good to see you, Nolan.
很高兴见到你 诺兰
Okay.
好了
Back for another season?
又回来度假
We'll see what the summer holds.
要看这个夏天如何了
But I'm currently sort of Hamptons homeless.
但现在我在汉普顿算是无家可归
You? What happened?
你无家可归 怎么了
I'm selling the house.
我在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
You know, after everything that happened with Tyler
经过泰勒那事
and, well, other stabby, strangle-y things,
还有刺杀 陌生人入室之后
I'm in the market to upsize.
我得提升下居住品质
Well, you're welcome to stay on the boat.
欢迎你来船上住
Hell, you're welcome to buy it again.
也欢迎你再次买♥♥走它
Uh... Emily's cool with me staying with her temporarily, so...
艾米莉不介意我暂时待她那儿
She's--she's back?
她回来了吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
I've been a little, uh,
这几周
a little preoccupied these past few weeks.
我有点忙
I can vouch for that.
此话不假
Haven't heard from her, have we, Jack?
我们一直没她消息 是吧 杰克
Hey, Nolan.
诺兰
Mandy.
小曼
Tell her to call us. I'm dying to see her.
让她打电♥话♥给我们 我很想见她
Well, I'm sure the feeling's mutual.
我相信她也是
It's really good to see you...
很高兴看到你
both.
你们俩
Hi. I'm here to see Charlotte Grayson.
我来探望夏洛特·格雷森
Emily.
艾米莉
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Oh, my god.
老天啊
You look... great.
你看起来真棒
Dr. Thomas, this is Emily Thorne.
托马斯医生 这是艾米莉·索恩
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表