剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
is you wanted someone to pay for your father's death.
是为了让杀父仇人偿命
Now someone has to pay for Amanda's.
害死阿曼达的人也要偿命
You say that you're different from your brother.
你说自己和你弟弟不同
Now's your chance to prove it.
现在有机会证明了
Come on.
拜托
All right, man. All right.
好吧好吧
There is something I didn't tell the cops.
有件事我没告诉警方
But I've been holding on to it in case Grayson came after me.
万一格雷森找我麻烦 这就是我的筹码
What?
什么
Nate taped their meetings...
他们谈话时 奈特录了音
for protection against being cut out.
为了避免他被排挤出局
I swiped them from his apartment.
我从他公♥寓♥里偷走了录音
I want those recordings.
把录音给我
It's distressing to know that there are over 500,000 children
美国有超过50万寄养儿童
in the American foster care system,
然而寄养系统的资金严重不足
a system woefully lacking in funding.
现状堪忧
But I'm pleased to report
但我很欣慰的看到
that the Amanda Clarke Foundation
阿曼达·克拉克基金会
is ready to meet this challenge head on.
将迎难而上
And here to introduce our maiden outreach
下面由阿曼达的继兄 基金会联席主席
is Amanda's foster brother and foundation co-chair-- Eli James.
伊莱·詹姆斯上台介绍善良的海沃德女士
Eli.
有请伊莱
Thank you.
谢谢
From 1996 to 1999,
从1996到1999年
I lived at Miss Hayward's house with several other children,
我和一些孩子寄住在海沃德女士家中
including Amanda Clarke.
阿曼达·克拉克也在其列
Those were the darkest days of my life.
那是我人生中最黑暗的时光
Under the guise of discipline,
海沃德女士打着管教孩子的幌子
Miss Hayward ruled her house with fear and intimidation,
在家中实行恐怖威胁统治
pocketing government and charity money
将政♥府♥和慈善捐款收入私囊
while frequently withholding food and water from us,
经常让我们断粮断水
Keeping us... EEli
长时间... 伊莱
locked in a metal coal bin for hours or even days at a time.
把我们锁在储藏煤矿金属的小黑屋里
No, no. None of this is true.
不 这都是假的
Now this abuse went on undetected for years
她直到今天一直在虐待儿童
and continues till this very day.
多年未被发现
None of this is true, any of it.
这些都不属实
Victoria,
维多利亚
even as a boy, Eli was pathological.
伊莱从小就有精神疾病
I'm afraid I was just naive enough to believe he'd changed.
相信他好转是我太天真了
You don't have to take my word for it.
你们可以不相信我
Take theirs...
请相信他们
The faces of Hayward House--
海沃德之家的受害者
grown-up, but still bearing the scars
他们虽已成人 但海沃德夫人造成的伤害
of our time spent with Mrs. Hayward.
却不可磨灭
Now we've come here today to tell our stories.
今天我们将事实公诸于众
Then tell them
那你告诉他们
what you did to your dear little sister.
你对亲爱的妹妹做了什么
Tell everyone
告诉所有人
how you set the fire at my house
你在我家放火
and let Amanda Clarke take the blame,
然后让阿曼达·克拉克顶罪
for which she did five years in juvenile detention.
害她蹲了五年少管所
Tell them.
告诉他们
I should've let you burn.
我不该救你
Upset? I am livid.
何止不高兴 我快气死了
You told me this woman was a worthy cause.
你说找她来很有好处
I had to keep you out of the loop to keep your hands clean.
我必须瞒着你 这样你才是无辜的
You just shredded every bit of this foundation's credibility.
你让基金会名誉扫地
No. You spin this the right way,
不会 只要方式得当
people will see you as a hero.
就能在公众心中树立英雄形象
Be that as it may,
即使如此
you are no longer welcome in this foundation or in my home.
基金会和我家都不再欢迎你
Is it true?
这是真的吗
You set the fire?
是你放的火
Yes.
是的
The one you lit burned out.
你放的火熄灭了
So I restarted it.
我重新点燃了
But only to get you in trouble.
但我只是想让你惹麻烦
I didn't know how out of control it would get,
我不知道火势会变得难以控制
but... just that it was a matter of time
你被新家领走
before a family adopted you out.
只是时间问题
I mean, we had a pact to stay together.
我们说好了不分开的
Do you have any idea what lighting that fire did?
你知不知道那把火烧毁了什么
My whole life could've been different, Eli.
我本能拥有不同的人生 伊莱
It was selfish, I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道那样很自私 对不起
But I'm trying to make it up to you now.
但我正在尽力弥补
The only way to do that is to leave.
你能做的只有离开
And if you so much as even think about exposing my identity--
你要是敢暴露我的身份
I would never do that to you.
绝对不会的
Look, I'm trying to make things right between us.
我在想办法挽回
You'll see.
拭目以待吧
Eli...
伊莱
It's clear.
没人
They should be here.
他们应该在的
The--the locator says we're in the right place.
定位仪显示就在这里
Oh, no.
糟了
What?
怎么了
"Sorry about your friend, Nolan.
诺兰 节哀顺便
It's a terrible thing to lose one's... head."
掉脑袋真是不幸
Aiden, don't.
艾登 不要
It's the tracking device.
是跟踪器
They knew all along.
他们一直知道
And now... we've given our enemy
我们把迄今最危险的程序
the most unimaginably dangerous program known to man
交到了敌人手里
and put two innocent peoples' lives in unimaginable danger.
将两个无辜的人推向死亡的深渊
You really should consider another line of work.
你当初真不该涉足这片领域
Okay, look, let's say somebody was able to remove
假如有人能够
this leverage you're talking about.
毁掉你所说的这个筹码
Is the deal back on?
就能继续合作了吗
As it stands, Mr. Ryan, that's a purely hypothetical question.
只是"假如" 瑞安先生
We never had this conversation.
就当这场对话从来不存在
The son of a bitch practically ordered a hit on you.
该死的简直是把你放在了枪口下
Yeah,
是啊
hypothetically...
条件成立的话
and with carefully chosen words.
说得还真够隐晦
And, uh, what's the--
他说的那个
what's the leverage he mentioned?
筹码是什么
It's something I haven't told you about yet.
我一直没告诉你
Look, it's gonna sound crazy,
虽然听起来不可思议
but Amanda was collecting evidence against Conrad.
但阿曼达在收集对康拉德不利的证据
What evidence?
什么证据
I don't know what,
不知道
but she used it to blackmail him,
但她拿证据勒索他
to get us the bar back.
让他归还酒吧
Amanda did that for us?
阿曼达做这些是为了我们
And he had her killed for it.
而他为此杀了她
All right. Well, then we gotta take that to the police.
好吧 那我们得把这个交给警♥察♥
We gotta do something. No, we can't go to the police.
我们得采取些行动 不能去找警♥察♥
We can't trust the police,
我们不能信任警♥察♥
Especially not when it comes to the Ryans.
尤其是涉及到瑞安家的人
They had me put in jail, remember? Yes.
他们把我送进了监狱 记得吗 对
The only people we can trust are each other.
我们唯一可以信任的只有彼此
Yeah, but this is proof. Jack, we have proof.
但这是证据 杰克 我们手握证据
They gotta pay for this, and this--
他们必须为此付出代价
this doesn't prove anything to anyone but me.
这东西除了我 在别人看来证明不了什么
Now I know that Conrad was behind Nate
现在我知道是康拉德指使奈特
being on the boat. I just need...
登上那艘船的 我只需要...
to find some contract between the two of them,
找到他们二人间的联♥系♥
some proof that money changed hands.
找到存在金钱交易的证据
And how are you gonna do that?
你打算怎么做
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表