剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
You're with the Initiative.
你是联盟的人
You destroyed my family.
你毁了我的家庭
Nothing personal.
我并不是要针对你
You realize I'm three moves away
你要知道 我只需三步
from snapping your neck.
就能掐断你的脖子
Well,if you do that,
你要是这么做了
how will you ever reunite with your sister?
还怎么和你妹妹团聚
Colleen's dead.
珂兰已经死了
Actually,no.
其实没有
When you murdered her kidnapper back in 2006,
当你2006年杀了绑♥架♥她的人之后
we realized keeping her alive
我们觉得让她活着
might someday prove useful.
或许未来某天会有用
Seems someday is upon us.
看来这一天已经到了
So tell me, where have you been these last six years?
告诉我 过去的六年你都去哪了
Strong and silent. Good for you.
坚强而沉默啊 真不错
Bad for Colleen.
可是珂兰就惨了
Where is she, bitch?
她在哪 婊♥子♥
One more step and it's all over.
再往前一步 事情就全结束了
Next time we meet,
下次我们见面
you bring your manners,
你要有礼貌一些
and I'll bring an offer.
我会给你一个提议
You mention this meeting to anyone,
你要是胆敢跟任何人提起此次会面
and you'll never see your sister alive again.
就再也见不到你妹妹活着了
Good-bye, Mr. Mathis.
再见 马西斯先生
Well,since it looks like we're gonna be here a while,
既然我们还要在这待上一段时间
I'd be happy to grind up
我很乐意
some of those fine columbian coffee beans
把这些上等的哥伦比亚咖啡豆磨好
for you officers.
送给各位长官
No narcotics here, sergeant.
队长 没有发现毒品
Dogs would've found it.
缉毒犬应该会发现的
Check the slips.
检查其他地区
Nolan, happy Thanksgiving.
诺兰 感恩节快乐
What is all this?
这是干什么
Because of me, we never had a chance to have this dinner.
因为我 我们一直没机会吃这顿饭
And I-I need you to understand...
我希望你明白
No, Marco.
不 马可
You knew me.
你了解我
Oh, yeah, you knew me better than anyone else.
对 你比任何人都了解我
Did you really think that I would aid and abet a terrorist
你真的以为我是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的帮凶
or... or greedily keep a young girl's inheritance, really?
或是贪婪地想要占有一个年轻女孩的遗产吗
I want a chance to start over.
我想有个机会能重新来过
And there are so many reasons why...
但是有太多太多的理由
that's never gonna happen.
让这一切不可能发生
Not the least of which being,
而不简简单单的是因为
ha, I've fallen for someone else.
我爱上其他人了
Then I will wait.
我可以等
I'll wait as long as it takes.
等多久都可以
W-what's this?
这是什么
This is the most powerful piece of coding I've ever seen.
这是我所见过最强大的编码方法
Wait. Carrion?
等等 腐肉项目
I found some reference docs
今天我清理系统文件时
while I was cleaning up the system files today...
发现了一些参考文档
No, no, no. This program is cyber-plutonium.
不 不 这个项目可是网络核武器
I abandoned that project for a reason.
我放弃这个项目是有原因的
Maybe it's time you revisit it.
或许 你应该重新拾起了
This could be the most important R&D in the industry,
这可能是这个领域内最伟大的发明
a useful weapon against your enemies,or...
是对抗敌人强有力的武器 或者说
in this case, your parent company.
现在说来 是对抗你的母公♥司♥
Look...
听着
Like I said...
就像我说的
I'm in your corner.
你现在只能靠我
Well, I'm assuming that conrad's speech will be coming before yours.
我猜 康拉德的演讲是在你之前吧
Can we also assume that Patricia will be introducing him?
是帕翠莎来介绍他吗
Oh, I'm afraid my wife's migraine has not subsided.
恐怕我妻子的偏头痛仍然严重
She'd prefer to stay out of the spotlight if she can.
她可能会尽量避开众人的关注
Conrad will have the honor of introducing himself tonight.
康拉德今晚将有幸作自我介绍
Happily.
我很乐意
There you are.
你来了
Didn't think they'd let you in
我还以为 经过昨晚的口舌之争
after last night's sparring match.
他们不会让你来呢
Well, you'd be surprised what people will put up with
当你同意成为一名白金级捐赠者时
when you agree to be a platinum-level donor.
人们可是会无限容忍♥你的
Speaking of, I'm sorry things got so intense at dinner.
说到这 很抱歉昨晚把气氛搞得很紧张
Oh,don't be. It was a nice reminder
不用 这正好也让我记起了
how passionate Emily Thorne can be.
慷慨激昂的艾米莉·索恩是什么样的
I'm gonna go apologize.
我准备去道个歉
You love breakfast for dinner.
你不是喜欢把早餐放到晚上吃么
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
It's just gonna suck when you burn this boat down.
要是把船给烧了 可就惨了
You need to relax.
你得放轻松
Freeze!
不许动
Montauk police!
蒙托克警♥察♥
Declan, what's going on?
德克兰 怎么回事
Don't move!
不许动
Patricia.
帕翠莎
I just wanted to apologize for last night.
我想为昨晚的事道歉
I didn't mean to...
我并不是有意
insult you or your husband.
侮辱你或你的丈夫
He seemed quite upset.
他看起来很生气
A man in his position learns to keep his temper to himself.
像他那样的人懂得如何控制自己的脾气
Last I checked, migraines don't cause bruising.
但据我所知 偏头疼可不会造成瘀青
Victoria mentioned that I'm close
维多利亚提到
with David Clarke's daughter Amanda.
我跟大卫·克拉克的女儿阿曼达比较熟
After... she lost her father, Amanda was...
阿曼达失去父亲后
forced into the foster care system.
曾被强制送往家庭寄养
She ended up in a number of abusive homes.
她曾遭受过很多家庭的虐待
That letter gave her the hope she needed to survive.
是这封信给了她活下来的希望
The thing is,
但是
she thought it was written by James Palmer.
她一直以为这是由詹姆斯·帕尔默所写
No, it wasn't.
不 不是的
He wouldn't have left it unsigned.
他不会忘记签名的
He was brave.
他很勇敢
That letter saved Amanda's life.
这封信救了阿曼达的命
Tonight you have the opportunity to save a whole lot more.
今晚你有机会拯救更多的人
Maybe even your own.
甚至包括你自己
We found narcotics and a handgun hidden in the bilge.
我们在舱底发现了毒品和一把手♥枪♥
Oh, my God.
天哪
My brother gives you a pass.
我哥哥放过了你
This is how you repay him?
你就是这样报答的吗
What pass? Declan,what's he talking about?
放过什么 德克兰 他在说什么
The kid broke into my brother's house a couple of months back.
几个月前 这小孩闯入了我哥的房♥子
We never said anything
我们什么都没说
'cause Kenny figured he learned his lesson.
因为肯尼觉得他已经吸取了教训
Obviously, he got it wrong.
很显然 他想错了
Declan Porter,you're under arrest...
德克兰·波特 你被捕了
No, wait! Wait, wait. Stop. It's mine.
不 等等 那是我的
Jack. All of it.
杰克 这些都是我的
Jack! The boat's in my name.
杰克 这艘船是我的
My brother had no idea there were drugs hidden on it.
我弟弟并不知道这里藏有毒品
Then, Jack Porter, you're under arrest
杰克·波特 你因涉嫌
for possession with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm.
持有并意图传播毒品及持有枪♥械♥而被捕
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持缄默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的任何话 都将会作为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney...
你有权请律师...
To be falsely accused is a gut-ripping experience.
被诬陷的感觉就好似内脏被撕裂一般
And that's why I plan to redouble my efforts
所以我决定加倍努力
to help the wrongfully accused
帮助那些受错判的人
by donating not only my finances
不止是金钱方面的捐助
but my time to the liberty project...
还会投入更多的时间到这项自♥由♥计划中
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表