剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
You mean like a charity? Precisely.
你是说慈善性质的 对
In light of Amanda's difficult childhood,
鉴于阿曼达不幸的童年
we thought our goal could be a better tomorrow by promoting
基金会将旨在推广并保护当今儿童
and protecting the well-being of children today.
并为他们创造美好的未来
We could call it The Amanda Clarke Foundation
名字就叫阿曼达·克拉克基金会
or the Amanda Porter Foundation if you like.
或者是阿曼达·波特基金会 随你心意
Amanda Clarke's more appropriate.
还是用阿曼达·克拉克来冠名更合适些
Then can I say we have your blessing?
这么说你已经同意了 对吗
Yeah,you have my blessing. Thank you.
是的 我同意了 谢谢你
I'll speak to you soon.
我会再和你联♥系♥的
What a wonderful idea.
多好的想法啊
I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰你
Charlotte called me and told me what you were up to,
夏洛特打电♥话♥告诉我你的打算
and I would love to offer my services as co-chair, Victoria.
我希望能作为联席主席贡献一份力量
What do you think?
不知你意下如何
Oh, a quarter of a million dollars. That's very generous.
25万美元 真是太慷慨了
I'll take your offer under consideration.
我会考虑你的提议的
Pardon me. There's a young man at the door.
打扰了 门外有个年轻人求见
He says he's Amanda Clarke's brother.
他说他是阿曼达·克拉克的哥哥
Foster brother to be specific.
准确来讲 是继兄
Eli James.
我叫伊莱·詹姆斯
It's an honor to meet you, Mrs. Grayson.
很荣幸见到您 格雷森夫人
第二季第十六集
《复仇》
My apologies, Mr. James, but this is quite unexpected.
恕我怠慢 詹姆斯先生 真是很意外
Well, as was the news of my sister's death.
得知我妹妹的死讯 我同样很意外
Your daughter Charlotte invited me.
您女儿夏洛特邀请我来的
Unfortunately, without enough lead time to make the funeral.
很不幸 我没能赶上葬礼
Well, it was a lovely ceremony.
仪式很体面
I'm sure Amanda would've appreciated the fact
我想 知道你尽力赶来
that you did everything you could to be there.
阿曼达就已经很欣慰了
Mr. James, Emily Thorne.
詹姆斯先生 这位是艾米莉·索恩
You look... familiar. Do I know you?
你看起来很面熟 我们认识吗
We met at the cemetery.
我们在墓地见过面
Of course. Of course.
对对 我想起来了
You said that you, uh, knew Amanda well.
你说过你跟阿曼达很要好
I-I did. I'm her baby's godmother.
是的 我是她儿子的教母
She looks happy.
她看起来很幸福
How long are you in town for, Mr. James?
打算在镇上待多久 詹姆斯先生
I hadn't put a clock on it.
现在没有具体的打算
I was on my way back from business in London when I heard the news.
我去伦敦做生意 回来的路上听说的
Well, what line of business are you in?
你是做什么生意的
Rare books.
古籍生意
Fascinating.
很有趣
Well, if your schedule allows,
如果你时间允许的话
we would love for you to be an honored guest
我们希望你能作为荣誉嘉宾
at the inaugural benefit in your sister's name.
出席以令妹命名的基金会的开幕典礼
I would love to.
我很乐意参加
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hello.
你好
I'm at your house. Where are you?
我在你家里 你在哪
I'm with Victoria.
我和维多利亚在一起
She's putting together a foundation in honor of Amanda.
她正在为纪念阿曼达的基金会筹集资金
I wanted to see how I could help.
我看看是否能帮上什么忙
I bet you did. Well...
我猜你也是
Don't let me interrupt.
别让我扫了你的雅兴
Oh, my God. I completely forgot.
天哪 我全都忘了
Stay there. I'll be right down.
等着我 我马上就回去
I am so sorry. I am late for a breakfast meeting.
不好意思 我要赶去参加一个早餐会
Um, maybe I can call you later, Victoria,
我晚些再打电♥话♥给你 维多利亚
to continue our discussion? Certainly.
继续之前未完的话题 好的
It was a pleasure to meet you. Thanks.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
And since I'll be staying for a while,
既然我会在这里待上一阵
I look forward to getting to know you...
我很希望能够更加了解你
And all the people who knew my sister, of course.
当然了 包括所有认识我妹妹的人
Speaking of which, is, uh, Charlotte here?
既然说到这了 请问夏洛特在吗
I wanted to say thank you for inviting me.
我想当面谢谢她邀请我来
Oh, I'm afraid my daughter's still at school.
恐怕这个时候她还在学校
But I'm sure Amanda's husband would love to meet you,
不过我想阿曼达的丈夫会很高兴见到你
and I can give you directions to his tavern.
我可以告诉你他酒吧的位置
Perfect.
太好了
I don't even know him, Nolan. I was 13.
我基本不认识他 诺兰 我当时才13岁
But I highly doubt that
但是我绝对相信
he was in London buying antique books last week.
他上周在伦敦绝不是为了买♥♥古籍
Well, you think we could be dealing with another Tyler?
你觉得我们面对的是另一个泰勒吗
Tyler was sick. Eli is a wild card.
泰勒有病 而伊莱是个不定时炸♥弹♥
But if he figures out who I am, he could ruin everything.
万一他猜出我是谁 会毁了我们的计划
Well, I'll check him out.
我去调查一下他的底细
So long as Padma's in a holding pattern with the initiative,
只要帕德玛和联盟仍有联♥系♥
it'll be a welcome distraction.
来点小插曲也没什么关系
They haven't reached out to her yet?
他们还没联♥系♥她吗
Not a peep. She's in seclusion until they do.
还没有 这之前她还不能露面
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I have to talk to Jack before Eli does.
我得在伊莱找杰克之前先跟他谈谈
Well, I thought Jack wasn't talking to you.
杰克不是不跟你说话了吗
You do know that guilt is a bottom-feeder?
你知道吗 罪恶感能存活很久
It can't be drowned in your afternoon tumbler.
不是你下午喝杯小酒就可以淹没掉的
Oh, I'm sorry if I can't reconcile the taking of a life
很抱歉我无法像你们一样
as easily as you.
若无其事地活着
The name "Amanda Clarke" keeps ringing my ears.
阿曼达·克拉克的名字总回响在我耳畔
Well, then we have something in common.
这点我跟你一样
But where you let it consume you,
但是和你麻醉自己不同的是
your mother and I have chosen to resurrect her.
你母亲和我选择使她复活
Oh, by slapping her name on a charity.
以用她的名字来命名基金的方式
If I recall, you did the exact same thing
如果没记错的话 197次航♥班♥炸毁后
when you created the victims united fund
你也做了同样的事
after the crash of flight 1-9-7.
以受害者的名义建立了一项基金
Well, it's a bit of good born of tragedy.
这是悲剧的最好产物了
And which did, by the way, help me sleep a little better.
确实很有效 让我睡得稍微踏实一些
Hopefully a similar gesture will do the same for you.
希望这项举措也会对你有效
And what exactly is in my future, the Aiden Mathis fund?
以后会有什么 艾登·马西斯基金吗
The head of the Charles.
查尔斯奖的冠军
It seems like that regatta was just... yesterday.
那次赛舟会好像就发生在昨天一样
20 meters to go with your scull 2 lengths behind,
还有20米到终点 而你还落后两个桨位
and you drew on your god-given strength to win.
可你硬是凭着天赐的毅力取得了胜利
Seeing you awarded this medal was one of my proudest moments.
看到你拿这块奖牌是我最自豪的时刻之一
Thanks for the walk down memory lane.
谢谢你陪我漫步回忆小巷
Yeah, a walk I can take only because
我能回忆这些正是因为
I wasn't rotting away in some cell missing your accomplishments.
我没有烂在牢房♥里错过了你的成功
Daniel... we do what we do not for ourselves,
丹尼尔 我们做这些不仅仅是为了自己
but for something beyond ourselves--
而是为了更高的目的
me for the family I already had,
我是为了现在拥有的家庭
and you for the family I'd like to imagine is in your future.
而你应该是为了你以后的家庭所努力
Daniel, I...
丹尼尔 我...
Uh, Mr. Grayson. How do you do?
格雷森先生 你好吗
Quite well, Mr. Mathis, as do you, I understand.
我很好 马西斯先生 跟你一样
Daniel was just telling me his plan to nominate you
丹尼尔正跟我说起要提名你
as my successor to the board.
进董事会做我的接♥班♥人
Yes, well, your endorsement would mean a great deal.
有你的认可是很重要的
I don't see why I shouldn't.
我想不出反对的理由来
Given the profitable direction of the firm,
从公♥司♥的利益角度出发
I've come to trust my son's judgment.
我相信我儿子的决断力
Well, thank you very much.
非常感谢
Uh, Daniel, if you'd like to grab a drink after work,
丹尼尔 如果你下班后想喝一杯的话
there's some acquisition proposals I'd like to run by you.
有几项收♥购♥的提议我想跟你商量一下
Sounds great.
听起来不错
Will you excuse me a second?
失陪一下
Yeah.
好的
What can I do for you?
有什么为你效劳的
Jack, listen, I know I-I hurt you.
杰克 我知道我伤害了你
It was just, um...
只是...
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表