剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Where'd you boyfriend go to get more bourbon, Kentucky?
你的小男友去哪儿拿波旁酒了 肯德基州吗
Yeah, you know what?
知道吗
I'll go check on him. He probably got lost.
我去看看他 说不定他迷路了
Wait.
等等
What? You don't want me to hear?
怎么了 不能说给我听听么
Son of a bitch.
该死的
Okay.
好吧
Well, back when I was young and dumb,
想当年 我年轻又二
I used to live with a bunch of guys who were,
曾经和一群人住在一起
uh, what?
这帮人 怎么说呢
Purveyors of recreational... curiosities, shall we say.
说得好听点 是给好奇者提供消遣的人
The D.E.A. busts in. They raid the place.
美国缉毒局介入了 他们突击搜查了我们住的地方
Guess who's the only sucker at home.
猜猜当时只有哪个衰仔在家
You. Oh, my god.
你 天呐
I went inside for five years
我在监狱里蹲了五年
for something I had nothing to do with.
就为了些我从没沾手过的事情
And I'll tell you something else.
让我告诉你吧
It isn't like hell.
监狱不像地狱
It is hell.
它就是地狱
Seriously, I never would've guessed.
说真的 我真想不到
Yeah, well, I guess I clean up nice.
是啊 我猜我恢复的还不错
Obviously, your boyfriend did get lost.
很显然 你男朋友就是走丢了
I'll be right back. Wait.
我马上回来 等等
I'll go get him.
我去找他
No. I'll tell you what-- you stay here.
不 我跟你说 你就呆在这儿
I'll go get him. Okay?
我去找他 成不
What the hell is taking you so long?
你怎么花了那么久
Nothing. It's just really hard to find stuff
没什么 你堆了那么多垃圾在这里
with all your junk in the way.
找东西很难的
What is it anyway?
喂 这些到底是什么
Wholesale coffee beans.
批发的咖啡豆
It's a side business, and it's none of yours.
是我的副业 不关你的事
Hey, Grace, if you could hold all my calls till after lunch.
格蕾丝 能帮我把所有的电♥话♥推到午饭之后吗
Yes, Mr. Grayson. Thank you.
好的 格雷森先生 多谢
Okay.
好的
Hi, Grace. Uh, Daniel have a minute?
格蕾丝 丹尼尔有空吗
I'm sorry. Mr. Grayson's gone to lunch.
不好意思 格雷森先生去吃午饭了
You just missed him.
你俩刚刚错过
Ah.
是吗
Would you like me to give him a call?
你想让我给他打个电♥话♥么
Nah. No, the poor guy deserves an hour to himself.
不用了 那个家伙应该有时间单独清静会儿
Uh, let him enjoy his sushi in peace.
希望他静静地品味寿司
Actually, I had him down
事实上 我给他
for a reservation at the Rider House.
预定了骑士餐厅
Oh, well, even better. I'll--I'll catch him later.
好极了 我去找他吧
Okay.
好的
He's headed to Rider House on Fulton.
他要去富尔顿街的骑士餐厅
Then so are we.
那我们也去吧
Hurry down.
快去
They're running drugs through the bar, Jack.
他们通过酒吧贩毒 杰克
What are we gonna do?
我们要做什么
We're not gonna do anything. What if they'd caught you?
我们什么也不做 如果他们抓到你怎么办
But they didn't.
但他们没有
One of them is always here
当他们试图转移货物的时候
when they try to move that stuff, so I--
总有一个人会在场 所以我
How else was I supposed to find out?
除了此路 我还有什么办法查出真♥相♥呢
Not by involving Charlotte, for starters.
首先 别牵扯到夏洛特
I just told her that I needed to make sure
我只是告诉她 我想要确保
they weren't skimming inventory.
他们没有偷库存
Just leave her out of it from now on.
从今往后 别牵扯到她
I want us all out of it from now on.
咱们谁都别插手
Mr. Duncan is still in the hospital
邓肯先生在被胖揍一顿之后
after the ass beating they gave him.
至今还在医院里
I know, Dec.
我知道 德克
I know.
我知道
Do you remember Eddie Solomon?
你还记得艾迪·所罗门吗
Yes.
记得
The guy used to jump me when you two were in high school.
你俩在高中时 这家伙老来吓我
He's a cop now.
他现在是个警♥察♥了
Well, that's shocking.
真让人吃惊啊
I think I might have a way out of this.
我想我找到解决办法了
Fazio.
法齐奥
Hi.
你好
Hey.
你好
I expected you to go at least a month
我还以为你得死撑一个月
before waving the white flag.
才能向我投降呢
Oh. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm here because I've heard rumors
我来这里是因为我听说
you stashed away a number of secret investments
你在公♥司♥里藏匿了很多
inside the company walls.
秘密投资
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
我一点也不知道你在说什么
Oh. That's how it's gonna be, is it?
这么说你不准备承认了
Oh, yeah, Daniel. This is pretty much exactly how it's gonna be.
没错 丹尼尔 现实就是这样
You stole my company.
你窃取了我的公♥司♥
If there's anything else you're after,
如果你还想要其他的话
you're just gonna have to steal that, too.
你也得去偷去抢了
Ooh. Speaking of lost assets,
说到损失的资产
looks like Takeda's boy
看起来武田的小喽啰
is following right in your footsteps.
追随着你的脚步来了呢
That Emily's a real man-eater.
艾米莉可真是个狐狸精啊
Whatever your problem is with Daniel,
无论你和丹尼尔有什么不合
it has nothing to do with me.
和我都没有关系
My problem isn't with daniel. It's with this restaurant.
我对丹尼尔没有意见 我对这家餐厅有意见
You knew he was gonna be here.
你知道他回来这里
That's crazy. Oh, is it?
什么疯话 是吗
Because I'm beginning to think that the only reason
因为我开始怀疑你和我
you've been dating me
约会的唯一原因
is so that you can keep tabs on your ex.
是为了同你前男友保持联♥系♥
Oh, that is hilarious. You asked me out.
真搞笑 是你约我的
If I'd have known that you were this insecure,
如果我知道你这么没有安全感
I wouldn't have said "Yes" In the first place.
我当初可不会答应的
Well, maybe you shouldn't have bothered.
也许你不该答应的
Believe me, I wish I hadn't.
相信我 我真希望我没答应
Good-bye, Aiden. Don't call me again.
再见 艾登 别打电♥话♥烦我
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Daniel, I'm sorry.
丹尼尔 恕我失陪
Emily, wait.
艾米莉 等等
What's going on? What's it look like?
发生什么了 你觉得呢
Your ex-fiancee just broke up with me.
你前未婚妻刚把我甩了
Nolan, I see you found my office.
诺兰 看起来你找到我的办公室了
Isn't this where I wait
这难道不是我等着
to get my Grayson Global I.D. badge?
拿到我格雷森国际员工证的地方吗
When I said I wanted to meet,
当我说我想要见面时
I figured we'd get one on the books.
我还以为我们得弄个书面文件呢
Haven't you heard? Books are obsolete.
你没听说吗 书面文件早过时了
What's up, boss?
怎么了 老板
I need to know if you can create a program
我想知道你是否能设计一款软件
to identify rogue files
侦查试图隐匿在
intentionally hidden inside our computer system.
我们电脑系统中的文件
Oh, listen to you, trying to sound all... techy.
听听 说得多专业
What am I looking for?
要我找什么
That wasn't the question. Can you do it or not?
与你无关 能不能做到
Mm. Only because I want to make a good impression
第一周当然要给付我工资的老板
my first week on your payroll.
留下个好印象
Where's the London fog?
那个谜一样的男人哪去了
I thought you two were attached at the hip.
我以为你俩形影不离呢
Probably off somewhere licking his wounds.
大概去哪个角落舔伤口了
Emily broke up with him today.
今天艾米莉和他分手了
Really?
是嘛
Quelle surprise.
真是太意外了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表