剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
What on earth have you done?
你到底干了些什么
I was contacted at the office by a woman
我在办公室里接到一个女人的来电
who told me they were holding my father
说我爸在他们手上
and that he'd be safe
只要我听从指示
as long as I did what they told me to.
他就不会有危险
You're selling your share
把你在偷渡者酒吧
of the stowaway back to Jack.
持有的份额卖♥♥给杰克
It'll work because he trusts me.
这行得通 因为他信任我
That's impossible. Where did you get this?
不可能 你从哪儿弄来的
That's not important. The fact that I have it is.
这不重要 重要的是它在我手里
So it has been you all this time.
这么说一直都是你
Now you're walking away?
现在你要退出交易
The other side possessed leverage which, shall we say,
另一方手握大权
rendered the fight too costly.
致使交易的成本大涨
Hey. Let's say somebody was able to remove
如果说有人能够
this leverage you're talking about.
搞定你所说的手握大权的人
We never had this conversation.
就当这场对话从来不存在
With this ring, you'll be in my life forever.
戴上这枚戒指 你将成为我生命中的一部分
Smile, Mr. and Mrs. Porter.
笑一个 波特夫妇
Jack?
杰克
Hey, Jack. Come in, it's Dec.
杰克 回话 我是德克
Sacrifice...
牺牲
by its strictest definition...
其最严格的定义
Takes something precious
是付出珍贵的东西
in exchange for the appeasement of a higher power...
以换取与强者的缓和
An abiding devotion to a cause
是为某一事业所付出的长久奉献
that cannot be satisfied with a simple promise.
而这番事业 不是一句简单的誓言便可完成的
Because an oath...
因为誓言
no matter how solemn...
无论多么庄严隆重
asks nothing in return.
都不求回报
While true sacrifice...
而真正的牺牲
demands unspeakable loss.
代价惨重
Well, Mrs. Porter,
波特太太
it has been a perfect day.
今天真是完美的一天
And night.
今夜也是
Married eight hours,
结婚才八个小时
and already you're tired of kissing your wife?
你就不耐烦亲你妻子了吗
No, no, no, no, no. Not at all. No. Never.
不不不 完全不是 绝不会
I'm just exhausted...
我只是精疲力尽
and hot.
而且好热
It's cooler under the stars.
外面星光下会凉快一点
Should we take it back upstairs?
我们去甲板上继续吧
Let's go.
走
Well, congratulations, Victoria.
恭喜 维多利亚
With one bullet, you've slaughtered us all.
你一颗子弹害死了我们所有人
The bitch had it coming.
这贱♥货♥是自找的
What are we gonna do with her?
我们该怎么处置她
I--
我
Oh, great.
太棒了
It's her chauffeur.
是她的司机
Apparently, he's growing impatient in our driveway.
显然 他在车道等得不耐烦了
Turn that off. They can track it.
关掉手♥机♥ 他们能追踪
Not yet.
现在还不用
Unroll the carpet.
展开地毯
What on god's earth for?
这到底是为什么
I have a plan. Give me her phone.
我有个计划 把她的手♥机♥给我
Oh, this unseasonal heat is absurd.
这真是反常的热啊
I take it that you disposed of your clothes last night?
我想你已经把昨晚衣服给处理掉了吧
Permanently.
销毁了
Good.
很好
The staff will be here any minute.
员工随时会来
You've ordered the staff back?
你让员工回来了吗
Of course.
当然
One night without the help is suspect enough.
一晚没请人帮忙已经足够可疑了
Besides, we have a Labor Day party to prepare.
而且我们还要筹办一个劳动节派对
This really is business as usual for you two, isn't it?
这事对你们来说就和平时的生意一样对吧
Precisely the point.
正是如此
Canceling at the last minute would draw unwanted attention.
最后关头取消会引人注目
And I'm instating a moratorium
我决定在"你俩"的事务上
on this "you two" business, Daniel.
不再插手 丹尼尔
It's time you stopped blaming us
是时候停止指责我们
and started shouldering some responsibility.
自己承担责任了
What, like you shouldered the responsibility
就像你二十年前引爆飞机
for bringing down that plane 20 years ago?
然后承担责任那样吗
Oh, wait. You let David Clarke do that for you.
等等 你让大卫·克拉克替你背了黑锅
So tell me,
告诉我
who's gonna be shouldering the responsibility
谁会为海伦·克劳利的死
for the murder of Helen Crowley?
承担责任呢
Oh, as fate would have it,
像命中注定一般
a certain treacherous young bride
某位奸诈的年轻新娘
has made that a very simple choice for all of us.
让我们有了个简单的选项
Amanda Clarke?
阿曼达·克拉克
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
She is Charlotte's sister, for god sake.
看在老天的份上 她是夏洛特的姐姐
What she is is a vicious opportunist
她是一个邪恶的投机取巧分子
who has unleashed holy hell on this family
让我们一家遭了
for a year and a half.
一年半的罪
She could give a damn about Charlotte.
她才不在乎夏洛特
Only her twisted vendetta against us.
她只在乎对我们的复仇
Yeah, a vendetta that's completely justified.
但那是合乎情理的
Perhaps.
也许吧
But she's no innocent.
但她绝不无辜
Now Amanda has threatened us with evidence
阿曼达手里有足够致我们于死地的证据
that would send us to our graves.
她已经在威胁我们
So if dispatching her to the Initiative
如果派她去联盟
is the only way to win this war,
是唯一赢得这场战争胜利的方法
so be it.
那就这样吧
Now before she died,
在海伦死之前
Helen showed me a video feed of your office.
海伦给我看过你办公室的监视录像
and we're going to use it to our advantage.
我们要利用这一点
I'll meet you in my car in half an hour.
半小时后我车上见
Daniel...
丹尼尔
In my office, if you would, Ms. Davenport.
到我办公室谈 达文波特女士
Enlighten me, Conrad.
说说看 康拉德
What required my presence in this godforsaken house
为什么要我这个鬼时间
at this godforsaken hour?
来这个鬼地方
Well, I've decided to change the date
我决定改变公开我要
of my gubernatorial announcement to, uh... this evening.
竞选州长一事的日期 不如今晚吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑的吧
I assure you, I am not in a joking mood.
我向你保证 我可没心情开玩笑
This is about Amanda Clarke, isn't it?
是因为阿曼达·克拉克 对吧
I know she blackmailed you into giving up the Stowaway.
我知道她勒索了你 要你放弃偷渡者酒吧
I was standing right outside the door when she did it.
她勒索你的时候我就站在门外
What does she have on you?
她有你什么把柄
Well, instead of concerning yourself with the what,
与其关心是什么把柄
I suggest you focus on the who.
不如把重点放在谁有这个把柄上
Ms. Clarke has in her possession the ability
克拉克女士手握要密 有能力
to dismantle my entire campaign.
毁掉我整个竞选
All the more reason to postpone the announcement.
那就更应该推迟宣布竞选计划了
Oh, I'm afraid that's not an option.
不可能
Therefore I strongly recommend
因此 我强烈建议
that you use everything in your sizeable bag of tricks
你使出浑身解数
to prevent any further interference from Amanda Clarke.
别再让阿曼达·克拉克来骚扰我了
Welcome to my ultra-private,
欢迎来到我超级私密
completely untraceable mobile conference room.
完全无法追踪的移♥动♥会议室
Or local tavern, in your case.
对你来说 应该是当地酒馆吧
What are you doing at the Stowaway?
你在偷渡者酒吧干什么
Well, I told our favorite lovebirds
我答应我们最爱的那对小情侣
that I'd watch the bar while they're away... nesting.
他们在共筑爱巢时 我会帮他们看着酒吧
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表