剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
But I... don't...
可我
trust... you.
不相信你
Well, that won't be an issue for you much longer, Conrad.
你不会为这事烦恼太久的 康拉德
We may be quarantined here for a while,
我们要禁足在这呆一段时间
but come summer's end when this story runs its course,
当夏天结束时 这故事顺其自然地发展
I will be leaving you for good.
我就会永远地离开你
Well...
可是
Summer's end is a long way off, my dear.
夏天可是很漫长的 亲爱的
Ems?
艾米
Emily?
艾米莉
Aiden! Aiden, get off of him!
艾登 艾登 放开他
It's okay. Just breathe.
没事了 慢慢呼吸
Why does this keep happening to me?
我怎么老遇到这种事
Who is that guy?
他是谁
An ally.
我们的同盟
Nolan, where's the phone?
诺兰 电♥话♥呢
I told you, it's empty.
我说了数据是空的
Listen...
听好了
you need to get out of here.
你现在得离开
Come back in the morning. I'll explain everything.
早上再回来 我会把事情都解释清楚
Nice meeting you... jerk.
很高兴见到你 混♥蛋♥
Are you disappointed to see me alive?
看到我还活着很失望吗
Death by dumpster had such flair.
本该死在垃圾堆的人却有如此好运
Seemed fitting.
多适合你
I found the flight recorder from Victoria's plane.
我找到了维多利亚那架飞机的黑匣子
I thought we could make a trade. What do you want?
我们来做个交易吧 你要什么
Everything the white-haired man had on him when he died.
那个白发男人身上的遗物
Please.
拜托了
Look, whatever you're thinking,
不论你怎么想的
I'm not the enemy.
我不是你的敌人
I owe you an apology.
我该向你道歉
The only thing you owe me tonight is your absence.
今晚你唯一该做的就是离开
You made a fool of me.
你把我给耍了
That wasn't my intention.
我本意并非如此
Okay? I had to win that exercise.
相信我 我必须赢得测验
Takeda would never have let me go if I had failed.
否则武田绝不会让我走
Go where?
去哪
Takeda found my sister.
武田找到我妹妹了
I leave tonight.
我今晚就走
But you're only halfway through your training.
可你的训练还只到一半进度
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
This might be my last chance.
这也许是我最后的机会了
Her last chance, so...
也是她的最后机会
Look, I-I will come back for you.
我会回来找你的
I-I promise.
我保证
Aiden, wait.
艾登 等等
I'm coming with you.
我跟你去
No. It's too dangerous.
不 太危险了
Exactly. I've already lost everything.
没错 我已经失去一切了
I'm not losing you, too.
不能再失去你
Meet me in the maze at midnight.
午夜在迷宫等我
Just because you failed to save your sister
你救不了你妹妹
doesn't mean that I'm gonna fail
并不意味着
at finding my mother.
我找不到我妈
It's not whether you find her or not
你要担心的不是
that you should be worrying about.
能不能找到她
It's what you'll find when you do.
而是你找到她后 会有何发现
Good-bye, Aiden.
再见 艾登
Any idea where you'll go?
你要去哪
I decline to answer as I happen to like my neck
我可真喜欢脖子变得这么柔软灵活
willowy and working.
所以我拒绝回答
Who the hell was that guy last night?
昨晚那人到底是谁
The less you know about him, the better.
关于他 你知道得越少越好
Right.
好吧
I'm gonna miss you, too, Ems.
我会想你的 艾米
Nolan.
诺兰
The white-haired man is dead.
那个白发男人已经死了
His name was...
他叫
Gordon Murphy.
戈登·墨菲
He had a bottle of pills on him...
他带着瓶药
Fluphenazine, an antipsychotic, one of the strongest.
氟非乃静 效果最强的一种安定药
Well, that fits. He was a crazy killer.
说得通 他是个杀人疯子
He might have been a killer, but he wasn't crazy.
他也许是个杀人犯 可并没有疯
I think the pills
我觉得药片
belonged to my mother.
可能是我妈妈的
That's a bit of a leap, don't you think?
你这思维跳跃得也太快了吧
No, but I found this on him.
不会 因为我从他身上找到这个
He knew her...
他跟我妈妈
intimately.
关系很密切
How can I help?
我能帮什么忙吗
You've already done enough.
你为我做的已经够多了
One day I will find a way to thank you.
我一定会想办法报答你的
Well...
那
Find her.
就为了我去找她吧
That'll be thanks enough.
这就足够了
Whoa, sailor. You scared me.
噢 水手 你吓了我一跳
I thought you were out, um, filing for plumbing permits.
我以为你出去办管道许可的事了
I was. I just, uh, I just forgot some paperwork.
我是去了 但我忘了拿一些文件
You look nice.
你看起来光彩照人
I'm wearing a tent.
我只是裹了件跟帐篷一样的衣服
Shut up.
才不是
You're gorgeous.
你美极了
Where you going all dressed up?
你盛装打扮是要去哪
Emily is taking me shopping for, um, a changing table
艾米莉要带我去买♥♥换尿布桌
and a diaper pail.
还有尿布桶
Without me?
不带我去吗
Really?
你要去
No, not really.
我开玩笑的
Thank you for not including me, actually.
谢谢你没叫我陪你去
I mean that sincerely. Thank Emily for me, too.
我说真的 也谢谢艾米莉
Although I feel like that's all I've been doing lately.
最近我差不多一直在感谢她
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Just that she's generous to a fault.
就是她慷慨的快要离谱了
Right.
是啊
So, um, I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Okay.
好
Have fun.
逛得开心
Oh, no, no, I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
We've got a lot of construction going on.
我们酒吧还没整修完
We should be open inside of a couple of weeks.
几个星期后才会开业
I'm not looking for a drink.
我不是来喝酒的
You know this kid?
你认识这个孩子吗
Yeah.
认识
That's my brother.
他是我弟弟
Well, we need to talk.
那我们得谈谈了
Emily, what are you doing here?
艾米莉 你怎么来了
I'm not staying. A press van's blocking the driveway.
我马上就走 有辆车挡着行车道了
I was hoping you could make an announcement.
我想着你能帮忙通知一下车主
We are minutes away from starting.
我们这边马上就开始了
You in a hurry?
你着急吗
No. No.
我是不急
But, uh, Mr. Knowles across the street
但是对面的诺尔斯先生
isn't so understanding.
可不太善解人意
I begged him to hold off calling the police
我劝了他半天 叫他先别报♥警♥
until I spoke with you, but...
至少让我跟你先说一下 但是
Thanks. I'm on it.
多谢了 我现在就去办
Eve!
伊芙
You don't want to stick around for the main event?
你不打算留下来参加活动吗
Your mother asked me to steer clear of your family.
你母亲让我跟你们家划清界限
I thought maybe she was speaking for you.
我以为 这话是她替你说的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表