剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Uh, thank you, Mr. Mathis.
谢谢来访 马西斯先生
Would you mind closing the door?
能顺便关下门吗
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Is this a joke?
你是开玩笑么
No, Conrad.
不是 康拉德
At this very moment,
她此时此刻
she's in our powder room washing blood off her hands,
就在我们家的盥洗室里清洗手上的血迹
literally.
可以这么说
I thought Gordon Murphy took care of her decades ago.
我以为戈登·墨菲几十年前就把她干掉了
You've got to get rid of her.
你必须解决她
Oh, on the contrary.
正相反
I've asked her to stay for lunch.
我还邀请她共进午餐
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Last I heard, Kara Clarke was a violent psychopath.
就我所知 她可是有暴♥力♥倾向的疯子
Don't you find it interesting that
在她女儿出事的第二天
she suddenly reemerges one day after her daughter takes that fall?
她就突然现身了 你一点都不奇怪吗
She could be the source of the journals,
她一曝光就会成为
the log-in sheet, everything.
报刊杂♥志♥一切媒体追逐的目标
I want to see you here in one hour.
我要你一小时内立刻回来
Hey, Declan.
你好 德克兰
Hey.
你好
I thought you should have this back.
我觉得应该把这个还给你
It was very gentlemanly of you.
你那天的行为真的很绅士
Oh, yeah.
是啊
We Porters are descended from a long line of gentlemen.
我们波特家自古以来就有着绅士的美名
I'm headed to the hospital to check in on Amanda
我准备去医院看看阿曼达
and the latest little Porter.
以及波特家的新成员
You want to come with?
你要一起来吗
Uh, you know, you might want to wait.
你也许该等等再去
Jack said they may try to bring her out of it today.
杰克说他们可能会让她今天出院
Does that mean she's okay?
这就是说她没有大碍了吗
I hope so, for everyone's sake.
希望如此 大家都能松口气
But I gotta get this stuff done
但我得先把这里整顿好
so little Carl has a home to come back to.
好让小卡尔有家可回
Okay. I guess I'll see you around.
好吧 那再见了
I'm beginning to understand why you robbed me.
我开始理解你为什么打劫我了
Girl like that's not gonna go for a groupon.
像那样的女孩 没钱可钓不起
You got it all wrong, man. I barely even know her.
你误会了 老兄 我跟她完全不熟
Satisfy my curiosity.
那满足一下我的好奇心
Why'd you do it?
你为什么要做那种事
I don't have the money to go to college, okay?
我没钱上大学 行了吧
Right.
好吧
That'd make for one hell of an admissions essay--
倒是可以借此写篇精彩的大学申请论文
"How I rolled houses for a brighter future."
题目叫《我为了光明前途打家劫舍》
You think I'm an idiot. I get it.
你觉得我是个白♥痴♥ 我懂了
On the contrary.
完全相反
You remind me of myself at your age.
你让我想起了自己的学生时代
Call this guy.
打给这个人
He's got a certified crew
他手下的员工有专业资质
that'll do the work here for half the price twice as fast.
可以帮你迅速完工 只收一半的工钱
And why--why would you help me?
你为什么要帮我
'cause I want my money back sooner than later.
因为我想尽早拿回我的钱
And whatever you got in that little spray bottle
而且不管你那喷水器里装的是什么
is not getting the job done.
都是不可能打扫干净的
Call or don't call.
随便你打不打
But if you want that pretty little rich girl to see you
但如果你希望那个富家小姐不单把你当做
as more than a guy she rebelled with for one summer,
她在某个夏天一起疯狂的玩伴
and I can tell you do,
很明显这是你内心所想
you'll need that degree.
你必须去上大学
I gotta lay you down, buddy.
我要将你放平躺下了 小家伙
Papa Porter.
波特爸爸
Congrats, pal.
恭喜啊 老兄
Hey, how you holding up, huh?
你还好吗
Uh, I'm a little tired.
我有点累
I bet.
我想也是
How's mama Mandy?
小曼妈妈怎么样
She's gettin' better by the minute.
她在逐渐好转
Uh, wow, Jack.
哇 杰克
That is one hell of a swaddle.
那襁褓包得可真差劲
Oh, well, get this.
知道吗
His grandmother taught me.
是他祖母教我的
What, your mom's back?
什么 你妈回来了
Not mine.
不是我妈
Hers.
是她妈
Y-you're...
你...
You're not serious.
你在说笑吧
I know, right?
难以置信 对吧
As if things aren't messy enough.
真是嫌乱子还不够多
Oh, uh, they--they do hourly checks.
他们每小时都会做例行检查
Eh, say no more. I, uh, have to go see someone anyway.
不多说了 我还得去见个人
Hang in there, pal.
加油 老兄
Encouraging numbers.
数字很鼓舞人心啊
You should also read the analysis.
你还该看一下报表分♥析♥
Why? Would it tell me a different story?
为什么 难道有其他猫腻吗
It will if my dad took a pass...
如果我爸暗中搞鬼 那肯定就有
Daniel,
丹尼尔
An alert's come through the system.
系统发出警报
Ashley Davenport, Aiden Mathis.
阿什莉·达文波特 这位是艾登·马西斯
Charmed. We didn't officially get to meet the other day.
幸会 那天没来得及正式介绍
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Aiden is Mr. Takeda's proxy.
艾登是武田先生的代理人
My father asked me to acquaint him
我父亲让我向他介绍一下
with all things Grayson Global.
格雷森国际的全部情况
So whatever you have to say, feel free to say it.
无论你有什么消息都随便说吧
Personnel's flagged an outside request
人事部报告说 有公♥司♥外部的人
for David Clarke's employment contract.
要求查看大卫·克拉克的雇佣合同
That's right.
对啊
A bona fide terrorist used to work here.
一个货真价实的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在此工作过
That's something we try hard to forget.
我们也很想忘记那段历史
Who's looking for it?
是谁想查看
I don't know. Maybe a meeting might be prudent.
我不知道 为谨慎起见安排个会面吧
Set it up. Let's see who's suddenly curious.
去安排吧 我们看看是谁突然好奇了
Now back to the quarterlies.
我们继续说季度经营情况
Suddenly, I'm more interested
突然间 我对贵公♥司♥
in this company's more historic associations.
历史背景更感兴趣了
Why don't we introduce Mr. Mathis
不如让马西斯先生体验一下
to the power of the corporate card?
我们公♥司♥的待客之道
Drinks tonight at Rinellas?
今晚去里内拉斯喝一杯
来自卡拉
未接来电
Hello?
喂
Someone's interested in your father's contract at Grayson Global.
有人对你父亲在格雷森国际的合同有兴趣
Any reason to think it's your mother?
有没有可能是你母亲
I don't even know where she is.
我都不知道她在哪儿
I've checked every hotel and hostel in the area.
我查遍了附近所有的宾馆和招待所
Did you check the Graysons'?
你查了格雷森家吗
Conrad took a phone call from Victoria,
康拉德之前接到维多利亚的一通电♥话♥
paled at the sound of her voice.
一听到她说的话 脸都吓白了
Emily!
艾米莉
Keep me posted.
有消息通知我
Way to keep me out of the loop, Ems.
瞒得真够深的 艾米
Your mother's summering in the Hamptons?
你母亲来汉普顿度夏了吗
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Jack,
杰克
who's currently registering a 6 on the freak-o-meter.
如果说他现在的惊恐指数是6级的话
Me? I'm at 9,
我呢 就是9级
which must put you at infinity times infinity.
你的级别肯定是无穷大了吧
I don't have time for this.
我没时间和你纠缠
Well, assuming you don't have time to check your messages either.
那你恐怕也没时间查收留言吧
Otherwise you'd know that, uh...
否则你该知道
My dad died.
我父亲去世了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表