剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
This is Aiden Mathis,
这位是艾登·马西斯
Satoshi Takeda's liaison to our company.
武田聪是我们公♥司♥的联络员
He's been spearheading the Nolcorp acquisition with me.
是诺氏集团收♥购♥案中的先锋
Despite what Conrad says,
无论康拉德怎么说
I assume negotiations are going well.
看起来谈判进行得不错
I spotted you speaking with Mr. Ross earlier.
我之前看到你和罗斯先生在聊些什么
Yes, I, uh, invited him last minute.
是的 我在最后时刻才请了他
A little glad-handing never hurt a negotiation.
礼多人不怪嘛
Mr. Takeda taught you well.
武田先生把你教得很好啊
Where's your wife today, Salvador?
你夫人今天去哪儿了 萨瓦多尔
Sadly, Magda couldn't make the trip.
很遗憾 玛格达来不了
I'm afraid I'm left to entertain myself.
所以我只好孤身一人 独自取乐了
Well, I will be happy to organize activities
我很乐意为您安排些活动
to fill your time.
打发时间
Oh, I'd love that, Ms. Davenport.
太好了 达文波特小姐
Would you like to take a turn, Daniel?
你想打一枪吗 丹尼尔
Why not?
何乐不为
Pull!
放
Emily.
艾米莉
Sorry. Bad etiquette.
抱歉 抢你的靶
But an impressive shot.
但打得确实漂亮
I should come to the Hamptons more often.
我以后应该多来汉普顿
Beautiful women seem to fall from the skies.
美人从天而降的美景啊
Oh, you're too kind.
您太抬举我了
Salvador Grobet, Emily Thorne.
这位是萨瓦多尔·格罗贝 这是艾米莉·索恩
Ms. Thorne is considering
索恩小姐正在考虑
a sizable investment in Grayson Global.
在格雷森国际投入重金
And what is your hesitation?
那为何犹豫了呢
I'm a cautious person.
我是个谨慎的人
And after Conrad Grayson's assorted public embarrassments,
在康拉德·格雷森当众丢人后
I'd rather see someone a little less...
我希望看到一个得体一点的
Burdened at the helm before I open my checkbook,
执掌公♥司♥ 才会考虑投资
namely Daniel.
就像丹尼尔
Beautiful and pragmatic...
美丽又务实
A splendid combination.
完美的组合
Would you care for a cold drink, Mr. Grobet?
你想要杯冷饮吗 格罗贝先生
Take the lead, please.
请带路吧
Nice shot.
打的漂亮
Your aim has improved.
你眼神越来越准了啊
Well, I taught her a thing or two.
我教了她几招
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
多谢你支持我
Mr. Grobet's approval is key
格罗贝先生的认可
to securing my leadership at the company.
是我稳固在公♥司♥地位的关键
I'm happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
There's a nice touch...
干得不错
Trotting Ashley out,
考虑到萨瓦多尔对异国女人的嗜好
considering Salvador's penchant for exotic women.
把阿什莉带出来炫耀
I would think he'd have better self-preservation instincts,
我还以为他自我保护意思很强呢
seeing as his wife holds his fortune.
毕竟他妻子掌管着他的财产
Conrad.
康拉德
We need to discuss your son's future.
我们得谈谈你儿子的未来
No, we don't. Daniel's of no concern to you.
没必要 丹尼尔对你们而言无关紧要
Oh, on the contrary.
恰恰相反
As the changing of the guard
随着格雷森国际
at Grayson Global appears imminent,
掌门人更迭即将到来
your usefulness to us seems to have run its course.
是你对我们已然毫无用处
All right, you listen to me.
好吧 你给我听好
I have no intention of relinquishing control of my company.
我没打算放弃对公♥司♥的掌控
You deal with me and only me.
你只管向我放马过来
You leave my son out of this.
别把我儿子扯进来
In the unlikely event the vote swings your way,
如果投票中你获胜了
we're willing to reconsider,
我们愿意重新考虑一下
but be warned.
但是我警告你
If you attempt to alert Daniel in any way
如果你们试图以任何方式告知丹尼尔
to our resurgent relationship,
我们复苏的关系
your son will be removed from the equation permanently.
你的儿子将永远地从交易的天平上被抹去
Hello, Victoria.
你好 维多利亚
I swear, you so much as lay a hand on my son,
我发誓 如果你敢动我儿子一根指头
and I will kill you myself!
我就亲自杀了你
Understand?!
听明白了吗
Hello?
喂
Prepare to enter the lion's den.
准备好 我们得进虎穴了
Oh, and here comes little simba now.
小辛巴来了
Nolan, Ms. Lahari, thanks for agreeing to the meeting.
诺兰 拉哈里小姐 多谢你们同意与我相见
Let's not make this any more unpleasant
咱们不要把这事弄得
than it needs to be.
更不愉快了
Oh, unpleasant? Pshaw.
不愉快 哼
Isn't it every man's dream to give over
把公♥司♥49%的股份交给敌对集团
49% of his company to a hostile conglomerate?
这难道不是每个男人的梦想吗
Actually, new details have emerged
事实上 现在出现了新转机
that alter those terms.
也许会改变你的看法
Are we all set?
准备好了吗
Everything's in order.
一切就绪
I'm sorry. Um... Ash.
我很抱歉 阿什
Where's Aiden Mathis?
艾登·马西斯在哪里
He's the one I've been dealing with.
我一直和他联♥系♥的
Aiden doesn't work for the company,
艾登并不是这家公♥司♥的员工
not in any official capacity.
至少没有任何职务
As a courtesy to you,
出于善意
I thought you might want to discuss this in private.
我想你也许愿意私下细谈
I trust no introduction is necessary.
我想不需要我介绍了吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
Who is he?
他是谁
Would you mind stepping outside?
你先出去一下好么
What are you doing here, Marco?
你在这里做什么 马可
I invited him.
是我邀请他来的
As Nolcorp's former C.F.O.,
作为诺氏集团的前任财务总监
I thought Mr. Romero might help shed some light
我以为罗马诺先生可以帮我
on your company's solvency.
弄清你公♥司♥的赔付能力
What he shared with me, however,
然而他却告诉我了一个
was a far more interesting story
更有趣的故事
about a missing $500-million bank account.
是有关消失的5亿美元的故事
What did you tell him?
你告诉他了什么
Marco here claims he set up an offshore account for you
马可说在2002年 他为了帮你避税
as a tax shelter back in 2002--
建立了一个离岸账户
An account that was mysteriously drained
这个账户在诺氏集团上市前一周
a week before Nolcorp went public.
被神秘地提取一空
Did he tell you who the money was for?
他告诉你这些钱给谁了吗
No, all he told me was that
没有 他只告诉我说
you had sole control over the account.
你对这个账户有唯一的支配权
Fine...
好吧
Danny.
丹尼
You want the money? I'll write you a check.
你想勒索钱吗 我会给你写张支票
Oh, it's not that easy.
可没这么简单
I mean, we're talking interest, penalties,
我是说 我们谈的可是利润 罚款
and a potential criminal investigation.
以及可能的刑事侦查
But I am willing to forgot all that
但我可以当什么都不知道
if we can come to a swift agreement.
前提是你照我说的做
51% controlling interest in Nolcorp
我要诺氏集团51%的控股权益
and your continued good faith service as its C.E.O.
你继续心无旁念地当好首席执行官
And visionary.
以及你的好眼光
And...
那么
If I refuse?
如果我拒绝的话
Then I'll dispatch an army of forensic accountants
那我就会调遣法务会计师
to hunt down every missing penny of that $500 million.
追踪那失踪的5亿美元的去向
And something tells me,
而我猜想
you don't want me finding out where it ended up.
你并不想让我知道它的下落
Well-played, boss.
算你狠 老板
Guess it looks like I work for Grayson Global now.
我想我现在是为格雷森国际工作了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表