剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
the falcon is back on the Graysons' payroll.
猎鹰肯定被格雷森家收买♥♥了
Then let's go hunting.
我们一定要找到他
Could it be that you've lied about the pregnancy
你之前对我说了谎 那个你说打掉的孩子
you claim to have terminated?
其实并没有打掉吧
You want proof? I'll give it to you.
你想要证据吗 我会给你的
I think that we're in this for the same thing--
我觉得我们的目标是一致的
to get what we can from Conrad
从康拉德身上得到我们想要的
before we take him down.
然后再将他扳倒
So you with me?
你同意跟我联手吗
I bumped into Emily on my way in,
我进来的时候刚好碰到艾米莉
and naturally I inferred that you two had got back together,
我猜你们俩应该是重归于好了
which she confirmed.
而且她也确认了
I hope this isn't too awkward for you.
希望这不会让你感到尴尬
No. All is fair in love and war, as they say.
不 爱情和战争面前 一切平等
Charlotte! What just happened?
夏洛特 刚刚发生什么事了
You okay?
你没事吧
This is for Padma
这是为了帕德玛
and Colleen.
以及珂兰
What happened with Trask?
查斯克怎么样了
He killed Padma.
他杀了帕德玛
Destroying evidence?
在销毁证据吗
I'm not saying a word.
我什么都不会说的
A person's true identity can often be difficult to discern...
一个人的真实身份经常让人很难琢磨
Even to themselves,
即使对他们自己也如此
causing one to question their character...
让人不禁质疑自己的品性
their calling...
欲望
their very existence.
甚至自身的存在
For most, time provides clarity.
对大多数人 时间会让一切渐渐明晰
But for others...
但对于另外一些人
these questions remain unanswered...
那些问题始终难以寻觅到答案
for an identity cannot be fully defined...
某些身份无法被完全定义
when it is a guarded secret.
因为那是一个需要死守的秘密
You know, I've even missed your mysterious exits.
我甚至怀念你经常神秘起床离开
I didn't want to wake you.
我是不想吵醒你
I haven't slept this well
我很久都没睡得如此安稳了
since there was a ring on your hand.
自从给你戴上订婚戒指就一直诸事不断
History repeating itself,
历史总会不断重复
just like us.
就像我们一样
So I made reservations at La Bernadier for lunch.
我在巴纳迪餐厅预订了午餐席位
I got that table you like.
我选了那张你喜欢的桌子
We don't have to hide the fact that we're dating anymore.
我们不需要再对外隐瞒我们在一起的事了
Might as well go on a few actual dates.
不如就大大方方来几次约会吧
Ems?
艾米
You there?
你在听吗
Sorry. I was... up worrying about Nolan.
抱歉 我刚刚 在担心诺兰的事
The police were questioning him all night.
警方审问了他一整晚
But they didn't charge him?
但他们没有起诉他吧
That's because he didn't murder anybody.
那是因为他根本没杀害任何人
Well, I've learned the hard way,
我的惨痛经历让我明白
that the truth doesn't always set you free.
真♥相♥有时候并不能还你自♥由♥
Listen, they're gonna release him in a few hours.
听着 他们几小时后就会将他释放了
I really want to be there.
我真的很想亲自去接他
Then let's put lunch on hold.
那我们先把午餐的事放一放
Give me five. I'll drive you.
给我五分钟 我开车送你去
No, I-I think I should probably go by myself.
不用了 我还是自己去吧
The press is gonna be all over this.
媒体肯定会堵在门口争相抢报道
You remember what they were like when you were acquitted.
你还记得你被释放时的情形吧
Like sharks in a blood frenzy.
就像嗜血的鲨鱼般围攻过来
I'll call you later, okay?
我晚些时候给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
Well, someone out there clearly has you targeted.
显然某人把你作为攻击目标
I'm just trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
Oh, spare me.
你省省吧
The only thing you're protecting is your pompous campaign.
你唯一想保护的东西无非是你的竞选罢了
Here are the medical records you so sensitively demanded.
这是你强烈要求查看的医疗档案
Proof of the termination of my pregnancy.
关于我堕胎的证明
Though what you're going to do with it,
不过至于你要拿它做什么
I can only imagine.
我只能凭空猜测了
Well, my plan is to stay ahead of the press.
我的计划就是抢在媒体前面
Nightline's reporters are among the most thorough.
《晚间报道》的记者挖掘能力是最强的
If they try and break the scandal this evening,
如果他们打算今晚爆料这宗丑闻
we are now poised to counter with an appropriate response.
我们现在也可以做出恰当的回应
You mean spin.
你是说编出恰当的说辞
Victoria, you were a 16-year-old girl,
维多利亚 你当年只是个16岁的小女孩
the victim of horrible abuse by your stepfather.
被继父残忍♥虐待 你也是个受害人
Your own mother banished you to the streets.
你的亲生母亲把你丢弃在大街上
Now detestable as it is, the truth,
尽管此举令人厌恶 但在这件事上
in this case, would only work to our advantage
真♥相♥是对我们有利的
And highlight the campaign's promise of full transparency.
也向外界证明我们承诺竞选会高度透明是真的
The cavalier way that you exploit my personal pain
你毫不在乎地利用我个人的伤心往事
is appalling.
真令人心惊胆战
If you've been
如果你多年来
suffering with your choices all these years, my dear,
一直在为自己的选择痛苦不已 亲爱的
I'm only happy I was able to provide you
我真的很高兴我能为你提供
with a comfortable place in which to agonize in style.
一个舒适的住所 让你在上流社会中痛苦
We need to adjust your talking points
我们需要调整你的谈话点
for this evening's "Nightline" interview downtown.
让你在今晚的《晚间报道》节目中更好地表现
You are deranged if you think
你除非是神经错乱才会以为
that I'm going to sit by your side on live TV
我会在直播节目上坐在你旁边
while I expose my personal life to shore up your voting base.
揭露我的个人生活 来为你拉票
Well, my darling, your presence is mandatory,
亲爱的 你必须出现
So I suggest... that you be on the chopper at 5:00.
所以我建议 你5点的时候准时登机
And I suggest that you go to hell.
我建议你不如下地狱吧
I come bearing gifts.
我是带着礼物过来的
Black coffee for you,
给你的黑咖啡
Skinny nonfat cappuccino for me,
脱脂卡布奇诺是我的
And a not-too-hot hot chocolate for Carl.
一杯不太热的热巧克力是给卡尔的
I'm sorry. I have no idea what babies drink.
很抱歉 我不知道宝宝该喝什么
Not that.
反正不是喝那个
Thanks, Ashley.
谢谢你 阿什莉
And that's not all.
不止这些
What's this?
这是什么
Conrad's official schedule.
康拉德的正式时间安排表
I may have been demoted,
我虽然被降职了
but I still have access to his calendar.
但我还是能接触到他的日程安排表
Is there anything here I can use?
有什么我可以利用的东西吗
The election's a week away.
选举一周后就要开始了
I still don't have enough leverage
我却还没掌握足够多的筹码
to get conrad to confess to what he did to Amanda.
让他供认对阿曼达犯下的罪行
Allow me to draw your attention
请容许我提醒你注意
to the three tax board meetings this week.
本周要召开的三次税务会议
They're all rubbish.
那都是幌子
He and I concluded the tax board sessions last month.
他和我上个月就完成了税务统计工作
My guess--those meetings are a smoke screen.
我的猜测是 那些会议都是烟雾弹
What do you think he has planned?
你觉得他在密谋什么
I wouldn't put anything past that man,
我觉得他肯定玩了猫腻
but unfortunately, I'm unable to dig any further
但不幸的是 我无法继续深入挖掘
without arousing his suspicion.
否则就要引起他的疑心了
Don't put yourself at risk.
你别犯险
I can take care of it from here.
接下来就交给我吧
Well, do it quickly.
那你得动作快点
He's gaining confidence, and with good reason.
他现在有充分的理由来让信心膨胀
Recent polling showing
最新的投票结果显示
Conrad Grayson within striking distance
康拉德·格雷森志在必得
of embattled incumbent governor Mark Stoddard,
而四面楚歌♥的现任州长马克·斯托达德
who seems to be fielding one bad campaign leak after the next.
补上一个竞选漏洞之后又得补下一个
In other breaking news,
另一则突发新闻
Tech guru Nolan Ross has just been released from custody
科技大♥师♥诺兰·罗斯刚刚被当庭释放
after being held for questioning in the murder
之前他遭扣留审问 涉嫌谋杀前雇员
of former employee and rumored lover Padma Lahari.
同时也是绯闻女友帕德玛·拉哈里
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表