剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
in the final week of the election
眼睁睁地坐在一边
and watch it go down in flames.
看着竞选惨败收尾
Welcome back.
欢迎归来
Hello, Nolan.
你好 诺兰
Victoria.
维多利亚
What a... well...
真是... 怎么说呢
pleasant surprise.
意外惊喜啊
To what do I owe?
我能为你效劳吗
You're a computer genius, and a reformed hacker
你是个电脑天才 依据你的新闻发言人
if one's to believe your publicist.
你也是个黑客改革先驱
Oh, she added "Reformed."
她用了改革这个词呀
Might I add...
我能加个头衔吗
reinstated sole owner of Nolcorp?
复职的诺氏企业独资总裁
Oh. Interesting.
听着很有趣
And... in return?
那么作为回报
Help me find my firstborn son.
帮我找到我的大儿子
As much as I hate to say it,
我很不想这么问
Shouldn't you be with Daniel right about now?
你现在不应该是跟丹尼尔在一起吗
I was.
本来是的
Daniel's pushing me to define our relationship.
丹尼尔逼我 确定我们的关系
What, are you asking me for my permission?
你是在征求我的允许吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, this was your plan all along, wasn't it?
一直以来这就是你计划的 不是吗
Rip the golden boy away from his family,
让这个商界新贵跟家人决裂
tear the Graysons apart from the inside?
从内部瓦解格雷森家族
Leave them broken, powerless.
让他们家破人亡 无权无势
Yes.
没错
Well, then tell me this one thing.
那告诉我一件事
When this is all over, when...
当一切结束时 当...
when they've paid for what they did to your father,
当他们为对你父亲的所作所为付出了代价
then what?
然后会怎样
I can be with you.
我就能跟你在一起了
Then marry the son of a bitch.
那就嫁给那个王八蛋
And take them down once and for all.
将他们彻底扳倒
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表