剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
And why is that?
为什么
Ever since sharing my secret,
自从被卷入此事
your welfare has been at risk, I'm afraid.
恐怕你的人身安全已经遭受威胁
And the only way to ensure your safety
唯一能保障你安全的方法
is by cutting off all ties to my family,
就是让你与我们立即
effective immediately.
断绝一切联♥系♥
I hate to see our newfound friendship
我不愿我们刚建的友谊
come to an end.
就此结束
But I have to ask you to stay away,
但我必须请你退而避之
permanently.
永不接近
I'll have security show you home.
我会让保安护送你回家
There's no loitering here.
这里禁止闲荡
You want a room, you need to come inside.
如果想要住宿 你就得先进来
No need, ma'am. Detective Lasky.
不用了 夫人 拉斯基警探
Southampton police.
南安普顿警局
In a rental car?
开着租来的车吗
Department cutbacks.
部门经费削减
Have you, uh...
你见过
Have you seen this man?
你见过这个人吗
He might be...
他好像
someone that checked in a week ago.
一周前在这儿住过
Paid cash. Stayed one night.
现金结账 就住了一晚
What's he wanted for?
他犯了什么罪
Kidnapping.
绑♥架♥
Keep your distance. This is a very dangerous man.
离他远点 这人非常危险
Thank you.
谢谢
Southampton police department.
帮我接南安普顿警局
Southampton Police.
这里是南安普顿警局
Yes, I need to speak with, um, detective Lasky, please.
我想和 拉斯基警探谈谈
No one here by that name.
这里没有这个人
You might want to try the East Hampton Police.
不然去东安普顿警局问问吧
Kind of sparse for a newborn.
对婴儿来说有些简陋
Yeah, well,
是啊
it wouldn't be if Jack had accepted Charlotte's gift.
如果杰克收下夏洛特的礼物情况就不一样了
He's determined to keep all things Grayson
他决定让孩子远离
out of the baby's life.
一切格雷森家的东西
He's got good instincts.
他的直觉是对的
Unfortunately, Victoria has banished me from her premises.
不幸的是 维多利亚彻底把我撵了出来
I need you to deliver something for me.
我需要你帮我送点东西
It's one of my father's journals,
这是我父亲其中一本日记
or at least my version of it.
至少是我拿到的版本
Victoria's having a press conference.
维多利亚要开一场记者招待会
This press pass will get you through security.
这个记者通行证能让你通过保安
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
I promised Jack I wouldn't go anywhere near the Graysons.
我答应过杰克永不接近格雷森家
So lie.
那就骗他
Wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次了
Show this to Charlotte to thank her for her gift.
把这个给夏洛特作为谢礼
I told you, I'm returning the gift.
我说了 我要把礼物退回去
I've wanted a family my whole life.
我这辈子都想有个家
I'm not jeopardizing that for you or anyone else.
我不会为你或者任何人冒失去的险
I thought we were family.
我以为我们就是一家人
When we exchanged identities, the plan was clear.
我们交换身份的时候 计划很明确
You become my past...
你成为我的过去
And I become your future.
我成为你的未来
Turns out, I was wrong.
现在看来我错了
Looks like the future belongs to you.
看来 未来属于你
Please do this for me.
求你帮我这个忙
I remember this dinner--
这顿晚餐我记得
Melinda Gates and prince, uh,
梅琳达·盖茨和王子
something or other At per se.
在本色饭店为了什么来着
It's $3,000. That's more than twice my rent.
三千美元 比我两个月房♥租还多
Well, the royals love their bubbly.
皇室贵族都爱喝香槟
Speaking of, um, are you hungry?
说到这个 你饿了吗
I suppose it's not too early to start thinking about dinner.
现在开始考虑晚饭应该不算太早
A working dinner, of course,
工作晚餐 当然
which is a completely legitimate business write-off...
可以完全合法的进行业务报销
Unlike 90% of the receipts I see here today.
不像这儿我看过的百分之九十的发♥票♥
Ems, hey.
艾米 嗨
How are we on the phone fix?
手♥机♥修的怎么样了
"Fix" may be too strong a word.
修可能是修不好了
Hardware's fried.
硬盘烧坏了
Contacts, data, text history
通话记录 数据 短♥信♥
all bit the dust or the bullet, as it were.
全都一干二净 像是没存在过
What about the sim card?
那SIM卡怎么样
Well, the only thing I could pull from it
我唯一能从里面拿到的
is the white-haired man's own number,
是那白头发男子自己的号♥码
and, well, he's not answering.
他应该是接不了了
That's still helpful. Can you get it to me?
那还是有点用 你能带给我吗
The phone or the sim card?
手♥机♥还是SIM卡
Both, as soon as possible.
都要 尽快
Oh, I love it when you're bossy.
我喜欢你的老大范儿
It means something hot's gonna happen.
意味着又有劲爆的事要发生了
So what can I look forward to?
告诉我该期待什么
Watch the 10:00 news.
看十点的新闻
I'm counting the hours.
我已经迫不及待了
Mm. I gotta go.
我得走了
Ems needs me.
艾米需要我
What about the... Oh, all this?
那 啊这些东西啊
Oh, we can attack it tomorrow. See ya.
我们可以拖到明天 回见
Let me guess.
我猜
The Graysons found the Lindbergh baby.
格雷森家与失散多年的亲人重逢了
What?
什么
The 10 o'clock news. I couldn't help but overhear.
无意中在10点新闻里听到的
Oh, that was nothing.
那没什么
I got a headline.
有件大事要告诉你
We took the paternity test, and it's official. I'm...
我们做了亲子鉴定 很正式的那种
I'm gonna be a dad.
我要当爸爸了
I know.
我知道
Amanda told me.
阿曼达跟我说了
We were just together going over some godmother stuff.
我们刚还在讨论孩子教母的事
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm really happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
那么
What do you think-- Yankees blue or Jets green?
你觉得扬基蓝和喷气机绿 她喜欢哪个
Well, I think that Amanda's probably
我想 比起棒球[扬基是棒球队]
more of a football fan than a baseball fan.
阿曼达应该更喜欢橄榄球吧
But... you'll have to ask her.
不过你最好还是自己问问她
I'll see you.
回见
Emily.
艾米莉
Just, thank you...
谢谢你
for agreeing to be in this kid's life,
愿意走进这孩子的生活
for having my back, always,
一直支持我
for being Amanda's friend.
还成为阿曼达的朋友
It's what I signed up for.
乐意至极
You know, it's like you never left.
感觉好像你从未离开这家一样
You are not welcome in this bedroom, Conrad.
谁让你进卧室的 康拉德
Oh, so there are limits
原来你演戏
on how far you're willing to go with this charade.
还有不能突破的下线啊
You ruffled a violent man
当你卸下伪装
when you pulled off your double cross.
激怒了暴徒后
Aren't you the tiniest bit afraid
难道一点都不担心
that he might come for you?
他会来找你吗
Or perhaps you and he are working together even now.
也许你们直到现在还在合作
To what end?
为什么目的
Oh, I don't know.
那我就不知道了
My destruction.
为毁了我
You may have trusted me enough
在我帮你假装被绑♥架♥这事上
to help with your bogus kidnapping story.
你也许很相信我
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表