剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I'll text you the address.
我把地址发短♥信♥给你
Big kiss to baby Carl.
替我问候小卡尔
What is that about?
他打来做什么
Mason, um...
梅森
wants to give me a journal
想给我一本日记
my father gave him to research his book.
是我父亲给他的书做素材的
Are you sure that you want to open up all these old wounds?
你确定你想重拾那些痛苦的回忆么
One last time.
这是最后一次
I promise.
我保证
Conrad, last time I found you here
康拉德 上次你来这
was four years ago after the market crash.
还是在四年前股市崩♥盘♥的时候
It's my little spot at the end of the world.
这里在世界末日之时我的避风港
You contemplating wading out to sea
你打算游向深邃的大海
and never coming back?
一去不返吗
Hell, no. Why go to the trouble of killing myself
有那么多人排着队想整死我
when there are so many others lining up to do it for me?
我怎么可能自寻短见
Conrad,
康拉德
you're worth far more to these fiends alive.
你活着对那些恶魔更有价值
As long as I nurture and hide their assets within my company,
只要我把他们的资产圈在我的公♥司♥
yes.
确实如此
By the way, I've been informed that
对了 我接到通知
they're sending an attache to the investor luncheon
他们会派一位联络专员参加投资人午宴
to deliver my marching orders.
来传达我行动指令
The Initiative is coming to our home?
反美联盟的人要来我们家
Yes, and once they cross the threshold,
一旦他们踏进门槛
they're free to stay forever,
就能赖着不走
just like the undead.
就像那些苟且偷生之人
I will be damned if I let those people
我死也不会让那些人
write the final word on us.
来决定我们最终的命运
Don't tell me you're planning
别告诉我
to go toe-to-toe with the Initiative.
你打算跟联盟对着干
Why not?
有何不可
You and I are already doomed.
我俩已经在劫难逃了
Let them think we're laying down,
就让他们觉得我们屈服了
and when the time comes,
等时机成熟
I say we drag them to hell with us.
我们就拖着他们同归于尽
Emily.
艾米莉
What'd you say to Mason Treadwell?
你对梅森·特德韦尔说了什么
As little as possible.
尽可能地少说
He figured out that we were at Allenwood together.
他发现我们一起在艾伦伍德少管所呆过
I know, and now he's invited me over for lunch.
我知道 他现在请我共进午餐
Where's your gun?
你的枪在哪儿
Amanda, calm down. My plan is working.
阿曼达 冷静下来 我的计划奏效了
Yeah? How would I know?
是吗 我怎么知道
You never tell me anything,
你向来什么都不告诉我
and whatever it is you're doing, it's taking too long.
不管你在计划什么 拖得太久了
We need to shut him up for good.
我们得让他永远开不了口
Amanda, one more day,
阿曼达 再等一天
and I promise, everything is gonna be fine.
我保证一切都会平息的
Sorry.
抱歉
As of last night, you're no longer calling the shots.
自昨晚开始 不再是你说的算了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Jack proposed, and I said yes.
杰克向我求婚了 我答应了
For once in my messed up life,
在我一塌糊涂的人生中
I have a chance at a real family.
我总算有机会拥有一个幸福家庭
I've come too far
我不能再冒险
to let Treadwell steal that away from me now.
让特德韦尔从我手上抢走幸福
If you go through with what you're thinking of doing,
如果你一意孤行
you're the one who's gonna destroy your new family,
那么毁掉你新家庭的人将是你自己
not Mason Treadwell.
而非梅森·特德韦尔
Now give me your phone.
把你的电♥话♥给我
Cancel lunch.
取消午餐
Tell him that you're getting a restraining order.
告诉他 你要申请一张禁令
You've reached Mason Treadwell,
欢迎致电梅森·特德韦尔
bon vivant and provocateur.
富贵之人和奸细小人
Leave your bon mots at the tone.
有事请留下您的珠玑妙语
Mason. Amanda.
梅森 我是阿曼达
Forget about lunch,
午餐取消了
and if I ever as much as hear your name again,
如果你再骚扰我
I will... get a restraining order.
我就去申请一张禁令
Perfect.
很好
Now go home to Jack and the baby
现在回到杰克和孩子身边
and be grateful for what you have.
对你现在拥有的一切心怀感恩吧
I hear you bought yourself a bar.
我听说你买♥♥了个酒吧
Hey, little brother.
你好 小弟
Bought into. I'm just the co-owner.
合伙而已 我现在是共同所有人
For now, right?
暂时的吧
There's good money in getting people drunk.
开酒吧可是个赚钱的活儿
Even better money in these five boat slips we now co-own.
甚至比我们拥有的这五个码头泊位赚多了
Well, unfortunately,
很不幸
they're in long-term leases with some longshoremen.
他们与一些码头工人签了租约
Well, leases are made to be broken.
租约就是被用来撕毁的嘛
Don't forget what you're doing here.
别忘了你在这儿的目的
That's the thing, it turns out the kids on the mortgage--
问题是 那两个背负着抵押贷款的孩子
they're good guys.
他们都心地良善
Well, the same can't be said about their old man
但他们的老爹可算不上什么好人
and the rest of the businesses along these docks.
码头附近的其他店也不是好货色
I really gotta remind you?
还需要我来提醒你吗
Old man is dead. That's a damn shame.
那老爹已经死了 那真是可惜了
Need any help with that?
需要帮忙吗
Jack, hey.
你好 杰克
Meet my brother Nate. Hey.
这是我弟弟奈特 你好
Jack's my partner in the bar.
杰克是我在酒吧的合伙人
Jack Porter.
杰克·波特
Congratulations, Porter.
恭喜啊 波特
Kenny here-- he's got the midas touch.
肯尼他可有点石成金的本事
Pretty soon, your place will be turning profits
你的酒吧很快就可以扭亏为盈了
you can't imagine.
绝对超乎你的想象
So the complete guest list is on this...
完整的宾客名单都在这儿
Why? Am I missing something?
怎么 我漏掉了什么吗
Oh, Kara. You're leaving?
卡拉 你要走了吗
Yeah. Tell your folks I said thanks.
是啊 向你父母转达我的谢意
Listen, before you go,
在你走之前
I've got a question I've been wanting to ask you.
我有个问题一直想问你
I don't mean to sound insensitive,
我不是想故意刺♥激♥你
But, uh...
但是
You were still married to David Clarke
当年大卫·克拉克开始替我父亲工作的时候
when he went to work for my father, right?
你们仍然是夫妻 是吧
Yes.
是的
I tried to convince him not to move us to New York.
我劝过他不要举家迁来纽约
Things may have worked out differently.
那样的话 或许一切都不一样了
He--he keep any records of any personal investments
他有没有一些私人笔记
he might have made a-after he joined the company...
记录他加入公♥司♥后进行的个人投资
Maybe from a joint account?
比如用夫妻共存账户做的投资
The man was deceiving the whole world.
那个男人欺骗了全世界
If he wanted to hide something, he knew how to do it.
如果他想隐瞒什么 他有的是手段
Daniel, kara, I'm so sorry to interrupt.
丹尼尔 卡拉 抱歉打扰了
I wanted to leave this at your parents' wedding
我本想把这个结婚礼物送给你父母的
before...
结果...
The whole thing went to hell?
局面直转急下
Mom and dad will be very touched,
只要不是定时炸♥弹♥
assuming it's not ticking.
我父母都会很感动的
I see the police didn't hold your father for long.
看来警方没有长时间关押你父亲
I can't imagine the charges will stick.
我觉得这项罪名不会成立
Yeah. Can't keep a good man down.
是啊 总不能冤枉好人吧
I'm gonna be late for my flight.
我得快点去机场
Amanda didn't tell me that you were leaving.
阿曼达没告诉我 你要离开
No, I've never done well with good-byes.
是的 我不擅长道别
Have I missed a bon-voyage party?
我错过行前的饯别了吗
Oh, I was just heading out.
我正要出去
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表