剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
They're running drugs through the bar, Jack.
他们通过酒吧贩毒 杰克
We found narcotics and a handgun
我们在舱底发现了
hidden in the bilge. Declan Porter, you're under arrest.
毒品和一把手♥枪♥ 德克兰·波特 你被捕了
No. Wait! Wait! Stop. It's mine.
不 等等 那是我的
Marco and I are in talks
马可和我正在商讨
to find him a position within the company.
在公♥司♥里给他找个职位的事
After what he did?
在他做出那些事之后
It's just smart business. Right, Nolan?
这是桩好买♥♥卖♥♥ 对吧 诺兰
So it's official. He'she new C.E.O.
这事定了 他是新任首席执行官
My son is very much in love with you.
我儿子依然深爱着你
Persuade him to drop his interest in Grayson Global,
说服他放弃在格雷森国际的位子
And I will stand behind you every step of the way.
而我会一路全力支持你
Your ex-fiancee just broke up with me.
你前未婚妻刚把我甩了
A fake up?
是假分手
I'd say Daniel's already thinking... make up.
丹尼尔已经开始考虑 和你复合
That's the idea.
要的就是这个效果
You realize I'm three moves away from snapping your neck?
你要知道 我只需三步就能掐断你的脖子
If you do that, how will you ever reunite with your sister?
你要是这么做了 还怎么和你妹妹团聚
If I have to play nice with Daniel for a little while,
要是我得对丹尼尔虚与委蛇一阵子
then it's a small price to pay.
那只是很小的代价
They say the best-laid plans
大家说 再周密的计划
often go awry.
也赶不上变化
Because no matter how detailed the preparation...
因为无论准备工作如何详尽
A plan will always have a weak point.
计划总有缺点
And there will always be those looking to exploit it.
总会有人想趁虚而入
To doom a plan to failure,
让计划流产 致其失败
and the perpetrator along with it.
同时也葬送行凶作恶者
Where you been?
你去哪了
Thinking.
我在思考
About the kiss.
接吻的事
Look, I'm sorry that you had to see that,
抱歉让你看到了
But it didn't mean anything.
但是那不代表什么
I'm sure it did to Daniel.
丹尼尔可不这么认为
You know, you asked me to trust you.
你让我相信你
Well, you need to trust me, too.
你也得相信我
You can't just disappear
不能因为你感觉不舒服了
when things get a little bit uncomfortable.
你就可以凭空消失
Like it or not, Daniel is the best remaining link
不管你喜不喜欢 丹尼尔是仅剩的
to the people who destroyed our families.
能让我接近毁掉我家那些人的最佳途径
I didn't come here last night
我昨晚过来
to keep tabs on you and Daniel.
不是为了监视你和丹尼尔
I came to tell you
我是来告诉你
that Helen Crowley made contact with me.
海伦·克劳利和我联♥系♥了
Or more accurately,
更准确地说
she allowed me to make contact with her.
她允许我和她联♥系♥
The initiative knows who you are?
那个知道你身份的联盟人吗
Not entirely.
不完全知道
Takeda's security measures seem to have held up.
武田的安全措施看来颇为有效
They don't appear to know anything about you
他们好像还不知道你的事
or our deeper connection.
也不知道我们真正的关系
What did she want from you?
她找你干嘛
My complicity.
拉我入伙
She... told me that Colleen was still alive.
她 告诉我珂兰还活着
Did she offer you proof?
她给你看证据了吗
No.
没有
Then there's no reason to believe them.
那就不该相信他们
They will say anything to manipulate you.
他们会编造谎言来操控你
I understand that, but... look,
我明白 但是
if--if she thinks I'm under their thumb, then--
如果她觉得我受他们控制 那么
then we've got a direct line to the initiative,
我们就可以直接接触到联盟
which doesn't involve you falling back in with Daniel.
这样你也不必和丹尼尔做戏了
Can you still contact her?
你能联♥系♥上她吗
No.
不能
Said she's gonna contact me.
她说她来联♥系♥我
Then we need to draw her out.
那我们得引她出来
Your 9:00 AM-- Emily Thorne--is here.
上午九点约的艾米莉·索恩到了
Thank you, Grace. Send her in.
谢谢 格蕾丝 请她进来
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
I'm sorry. Was that not...
对不起 是不是有点
No, it's, uh--
不 那个
I just thought after last night, we--
我以为经过昨晚的事 我们
We did kiss, right? I-I didn't dream that?
我们确实接吻了对吧 不是我做梦
Yes, and it was--it was great.
对 感觉 很好
I just, um...
我只是
I just want to make sure that whatever's happening here,
想确定不管发生了什么
that, you know, we're taking it slowly.
我们都要慢慢来
Yeah.
好
Yeah, probably a good idea.
也许是个好主意
I actually came here to talk to you
我是来和你谈谈
about a children's charity that I've been working with
关于我从2008年起一直参与的一个
Since 2008.
儿童慈善团体
Okay. Tell me about it.
好 跟我说说详情吧
Basically, the organization assists kids in danger
基本上来说 该组织主要是帮助那些
of slipping through the foster care system.
处于正规寄养系统之外的孩子
If you meant what you said
如果你真如你所说的
about rehabilitating Grayson Global's image,
想要重塑格雷森国际的形象
I'd like to invite your top-tier investors
我想邀请你的顶级投资者们
to our annual wine auction.
参加我们的年度葡萄酒拍卖♥♥会
Excuse me. This came for you.
打搅了 这是给你的
Hand delivered with a note marked "Urgent."
交给你本人 还贴了张"紧急"的纸条
Stonehaven united solutions. Who sent this?
斯通海文的合并方案 谁送来的
Helen Crowley. She's holding on line two.
海伦·克劳利 她在二号♥线等着
I gotta take this.
我得接个电♥话♥
Um, Grace, can you give Ms. Thorne
格蕾丝 你能把我的机密客户名单
my confidential client list?
交给索恩女士吗
Sure. Okay. Thank you.
当然可以 谢谢
Can I call you later?
我回头打你电♥话♥好吗
Yes. Please do.
好 记得打哦
I'll be right back with that list.
我马上拿名单过来
Um, Grace, do you mind if I use your phone?
格蕾丝 我能借用你的电♥话♥吗
Mine's out of battery.
我电♥话♥没电了
Sure. Just dial 9 to get out.
当然 按9键就能打外线
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
Helen.
海伦
Hello, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Do you have the Stonehaven prospectus in front of you?
你手上是不是有份斯通海文的计划书
Yeah, I'm looking at it right now.
对 我现在正看着呢
The question is, why?
问题是 为什么
Consider it a gift.
当做礼物吧
This time next quarter,
到下个季度
that company is poised to triple its revenues,
那家公♥司♥的利润肯定能翻三番
only they don't know it yet.
只是他们还不知道
Oh, but you do?
但你知道
Why else would I recommend you acquire it?
不然我为什么要推荐你合并它
Have the same killer instinct you showed
和你抢在别人之前
in assimilating Nolcorp
合并诺氏集团
before someone else beats you to it.
所展示的惊人直觉一样
Speaking of, have you followed up
说到这点 你是否跟进
on our previous discussion?
我们之前讨论的的事吗
I did. Your hunch was right.
我查了 你的预感很灵
There are some gaps in Nolcorp's early r&d.
诺氏集团的前期研发确有纰漏
Ms. Thorne, here's our client list.
索恩女士 这是我们的客户名单
Yes, I will be by this afternoon
好 今天下午我就去
to check the flower arrangements.
核对一下鲜花装饰
Okay. Thanks.
好的 多谢
Here you go. Hope it's helpful.
给您 希望能帮到您
Thank you.
谢谢
Victoria.
维多利亚
I think I have some information for you.
我有些事得告诉你
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表