剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
and a deity that wins against demons and bad spirits.
和一个可以战胜恶魔和凶灵的神
He'll keep you safe in your new home.
他可以在你的新家保护你
You stopped listening at "Avatar," didn't you?
你听到"象征"之后就没在听了是吧
I heard every word you said.
你的每句话我都听见了
Thank you...
谢谢你
for always looking out for me.
如此的照顾我
Happy 18th, Charlotte.
夏洛特 18岁生日快乐
From your nephew.
这是你侄子送你的
Aw. It's Carl's little handprint.
是小卡尔的小手印
It's so sweet.
太可爱了
18 is a big one.
18岁很重要
You're independent, free.
你变得独♥立♥ 自♥由♥
In my case, I literally was,
我当时真的是这样的
since that was the year I was released from juvie.
我从少管所出来那年 正好18岁
It was also the year our dad died.
也是我们父亲去世的那一年
Yeah...
对
It was.
是啊
I wish I had known you then.
真希望那时我就认识你
I can't imagine what it was like
我真的不能想象
to lose the only family you had.
失去唯一的家人 该有多难过
Thanks.
谢谢
Speaking of...
说到家人
Where's yours?
你的家人呢
Daniel forgot.
丹尼尔忘记了
My father is hopefully getting
我父亲正在努力
the Ryan brothers out of your hair,
让瑞安兄弟俩远离你们
and I'm meeting my mom in the city tonight
而我今晚要和我母亲在城里
for the ballet.
看芭蕾
It's kind of a tradition.
这都是老传统了
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
So what's the program tonight? I pray it's Balanchine.
今晚什么节目 一定要是巴兰钦指导的
Well, that's just it, Charlotte.
我正要和你说这事呢 夏洛特
Everything's okay, but I had to leave town suddenly,
一切都好 只是我突然有事得离开
and I won't be back until tomorrow.
明天才能回来
But I promise to make it up to you.
但我保证我会补偿你的
Are you serious?
你是当真的吗
You do know that I love you, don't you?
你知道我爱你 是吗
Yes.
嗯
Good. Then keep that close to your heart
好的 把这铭记在心
till I get back tomorrow.
等我明天回去
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
I'll take care of that, Mr. Prosser.
我会留意的 普罗塞先生
What does it mean
一个母亲取消了
when your mom cancels your birthday?
女儿的生日安排 这是干什么
I'd say it's her gift to you.
要我说 这是送你的礼物
I guess being a Grayson
作为格雷森家的人
just means learning to live with disappointment.
就得习惯和失望作伴啊
You're not a Grayson.
你不是格雷森家的人
Not really.
不全是
Victoria?
维多利亚
I'll get right on it.
我会立即处理的
Jason.
杰森
I am peeved with you.
我可是生你的气了
It seems that you've thrown your hat
貌似你也参与到了
into the Stonehaven ring.
斯通海文的收♥购♥中
Simply my compulsion to leave no stone unturned.
这只是我不遗余力追求的一个表现
Well, then as a major shareholder of Grayson Global,
那么作为格雷森国际的主要股东
let me disabuse you of your pessimistic outlook.
让我来纠正你悲观的前景吧
Aren't you still my competition?
你不也是我的竞争对手吗
Business makes for strange bedfellows.
生意场上谁都会成为盟友
My son, though well-intentioned,
尽管我儿子是好心
is not ready for this acquisition.
但他还没有做好收♥购♥的准备
So I'm here to protect the family business.
所以我来这是来保护家族产业的
There's something you're not telling me.
你一定有事情瞒着我
Only that you would make an excellent steward
除非你顺利收♥购♥
for Stonehaven.
斯通海文
And should that come to pass,
如果顺利的话
I hope you'll allow me to thank you later.
我希望你能接受我的感谢
As for now, I have a meeting to get to.
现在呢 我要去参加一个会议
Oh, you're not serious.
你不是来真的吧
I can't believe you. You crossed the country
我真不敢相信 你跑遍整个国家
to lure that rat into helping you.
来引诱那个卑鄙小人来帮助你
I just bumped into him.
我只是碰到他了
Oh. I'm here for you, Daniel.
我是为你而来的 丹尼尔
Although I see that you brought reinforcements.
尽管我知道你已有了帮手
Yeah, it's nice to have someone's unconditional support.
有人无条件地帮我是好事一桩
Well, then allow me to offer you mine.
我也会帮助你
Now if your intention is to rehabilitate grayson global's image,
如果你的目的是重铸格雷森国际的形象
I would encourage you to not go through with this acquisition.
我劝你还是不要这么做
Why,because I'll affirm my standing as C. E. O. ?
为什么 因为这会巩固我首席执行官的职位吗
No,quite the opposite.
不 恰好相反
These disaster-relief companies swim in dirty pools,
这些慈善公♥司♥并不是表面看起来那样
And Stonehaven is no exception.
斯通海文也不例外
They're not humanitarians. They are profiteers.
他们并非人道主义者 他们追逐的是利益
Are you really trying to take the moral high ground?
你真的是这么想的吗
Have you forgotten what you are,
你是不是忘了自己是什么样的人了
what you've profited from?
你得到了什么好处
I suggest you that you do your research
我劝你最好调查一下
And find out why these people want... Do my research?
这些人到底为什么想要... 我调查
You want me to do my research?
你想让我调查一下
You should probably go upstairs
你先到楼上去
Before you say something you regret in public.
免得你在公共场所说出不该说的话
Think about it. Yeah.
考虑一下 嗯
I assume,per our agreement,you're here to dissuade my son
我以为根据我们的协议
from going through with this acquisition?
你来这是为了劝说他放弃的
You need to explain to me exactly why
你得向我解释一下为什么
you are so set against it.
你这么反对这件事
Did you not understand a word I said?
你没听懂我刚说的话吗
This is not in Daniel's best interest.
这桩生意对丹尼尔来说并非好事
And unlike my son,Prosser can hold his own.
普罗塞与丹尼尔不同 他能管好自己的事
Now he's sitting on the fence,
现在他保持中立
and I'm here to push him in the right direction.
我来这就是让他去做正确的事
There you are.
是你啊
Aiden, listen,I don't have a lot of time to explain,
艾登 听着 我没有太多的时间解释
But Daniel decided to sweep me off to l. A.
丹尼尔让我陪他去洛杉矶
to help him get stonehaven.
帮他拿下斯通海文
And I'm sure he thinks you'll seal the deal
我确信他认为穿着蓝裙子的你
in that blue dress you're wearing.
能帮他搞定这份交易
Behind you.
在你后面
What the hell are you doing in l. A. ?
你来洛杉矶做什么
Funny,I thought the same thing
有趣 在大厅看到你和丹尼尔后
when I saw you in the lobby with Daniel.
我也想问同样的问题
You're saying you didn't follow us?
你是说你不是跟踪我们来的
While I'm not thrilled your lunch date
我们午餐有约 你却去了另一个时区
turned into a change of time zones,
我不是很高兴
I do trust you,emily.
我相信你 艾米莉
Then what are you doing here?
那你在这做什么
Helen found me.
海伦找上了我
Our little ruse at the auction worked.
我们在拍卖♥♥会上的计划成功了
She believes victoria's behind everything.
她认为维多利亚操是幕后主使
Now she wants proof of her meddling with the initiative's plans.
她想要证明她参与了联盟计划的那些证据
How can I help?
我该怎么做
Go back to new york.
回纽约去
If they believe you're in league with Victoria,
万一他们认为你和维多利亚是一伙的
it could have dire consequences.
后果不堪设想
I can't leave, Aiden.
我不能走 艾登
If Daniel loses stonehaven,
如果丹尼尔搞不定斯通海文
We lose our link to the Initiative.
我们也会失去联盟的线索
Well,then our missions are at odds.
那我们的任务就不一样了
Maybe not.
也许不会
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表