剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
of everything Nolcorp has in development.
完全发展研究报告
Impressive, right?
写得不错吧
Incomplete, actually.
可惜没写全
There were significant resources allocated
2004到2006年有大量资源
between 2004 and 2006 to a project
投入一个项目
that's vanished from the books.
但是报告里却只字未提
Something called Carrion.
一个叫"蚀尸计划"的项目
Look, Daniel, not all our R&D yields viable products.
丹尼尔 不是所有的研发工作都能取得成果
Well, whatever it did yield could be sold off
但不管结果如何都该廉价出♥售♥
to recoup our losses.
弥补成本损失
Unless you're hiding something from me.
除非是你对我故意隐瞒
I'm not hiding anything from you.
我不是故意瞒你
But it has always been my rule
只是我习惯了
to keep failed development in house.
家丑不外扬
Well, everything we do incorporates bits and pieces--
那些七零八碎的工作...
Well, there are new rules now, Nolan,
那你得改改习惯了 诺兰
full disclosure being one of them.
毫无保留就是其中之一
Now I want a report
我要一份包含所有
detailing all of your abandoned development,
你放弃开♥发♥项目细节的报告
and I want it by the end of the week.
而且必须在这周末前完成
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
My guess?
我猜是...
Extreme daddy issues.
急切想得到老爸的肯定吧
Had enough time away?
想回来了吗
I've been thinking,
我一直在想
and... I was never qualified
从一开始我就
to be your C.F.O. in the first place,
没资格当你的财务总监
so I don't care about losing my position.
所以我一点也不在乎失去工作
But I care about you.
但我在乎你
And if you'll have me,
如果你需要我
I'd like to come back to work.
我愿意回来工作
Padma...
帕德玛...
You're smart.
你很聪明
There are so many better opportunities out there.
外面有的是机会等着你
Unless those opportunities
除非那些公♥司♥的
have an office down the hall with you in it,
办公大楼里有你在
I'm not interested.
否则我一点没兴趣
Okay. You're hired.
好 你被雇佣了
Again.
再一次
Hired to what capacity exactly?
雇佣她具体做什么职位呢
You know, let's not get all territorial.
别忙着划清界限
I'm sure we can find room for our former C.F.O.
我肯定能给我们的前任财务总监找个职位
We found room for you, didn't we?
我们不是也给你腾了个职位吗
Of course.
当然
We'll figure something out.
总会有办法
Welcome. Welcome back.
欢迎 欢迎回来
He's not happy.
他不高兴
Neither am I.
我也不高兴
I don't have a date for
明晚艾米莉的慈善红酒拍卖♥♥会
Emily's charity wine auction tomorrow night.
我还缺个女伴
Any ideas?
愿意赏光吗
Conrad.
康拉德
Ms. Davenport. Well, I knew you had moxie,
达文波特小姐 我承认你勇气可嘉
but showing your face back here so soon,
但这么快重新就在这露面
if I weren't so intrigued, I'd be shocked.
要不是引起我的好奇心 我一定被你吓到了
I'm here to protect an investment.
我来这拿回我应得的报酬
And what investment would that be?
凭什么呢
My time whilst in your family's employ.
凭我为您家族所投入的时间精力
I believe I may still be owed a few dividends.
我相信这些投入还值得分到些利息
Blackmail.
原来是敲诈
Of course.
当然啦
Is there anything that isn't beneath you?
有什么是你不知道的呢
I don't want hush money.
我不是来要封口费的
The truth is, it would be unwise for me
事实上 没有别的地方
to start over in a place
比格雷森家更珍惜
where my ability to hold any number of secrets
我保守秘密的能力
might not be as valued as it is in the Grayson fold.
所以我去哪都不合适
Oh, well, in case you hadn't noticed,
你也许没注意到
my traitorous son now sits atop my former throne,
我已经被我那叛逆的儿子赶下台了
in no small part to your assistance.
你的要求 恕我无能为力
So as it stands,
所以就目前而言
I'm hardly in a position
我很难
to rehire you in your former capacity.
让你恢复原职
We can look at this either of two ways.
我们有两条路可走
I know where the bodies are buried,
一条是 我知道那些丑闻
proverbial and otherwise.
为人知和不为人知的
I've been privy to all manner of chicanery,
我还是这些阴谋诡计的知情者
from fictional kidnappings to inflated investor returns.
从虚构的绑♥架♥到膨胀的投资回报
And the other way, Ms. Davenport?
那另一条路呢 达文波特小姐
Quite simply, I am good at what I do.
很简单 我对我所做的事非常在行
And whilst your family breathes,
而且鉴于您家族现在的情况
there will be a demand for my talents.
一定会有我的用武之地
You do realize you're asking to reenter Victoria's orbit.
你知道这意味着重回维多利亚的领地了吗
Well, as per my terms,
根据这份约定
all of which are nonnegotiable,
当然里面的条款都没得商量
the dragon lady is yours to wrangle.
女王是你来对付的目标
Well, serendipity prevails...
恭喜意外胜出
Ms. Davenport.
达文波特小姐
You see, these talents you speak of
你所提及的这些才能
make you particularly well-suited
让你成为帮我东山再起的
to assist in my next endeavor.
不二人选
So we have a deal?
所以我们达成交易了吗
You might call it that.
可以这么说
Well done.
太棒了
The net worth on this guest list
这份名单上客人的净资产
exceeds the G.D.P. of most small countries.
超过了绝大多数小国家的GDP
Well, I don't like to take "No" for an answer.
我不喜欢被人拒绝
That makes the two of us.
我也有同感
There is, however, one client of yours
不过 有个你的客人
that I'm having trouble nailing down--
我还有些疑问
Um... Helen Crowley.
海伦·克劳利
Aiden mentioned something about meeting her
艾登在你的一次投资者午餐会见过她
at one of your investor luncheons this summer.
她和我提过这事
You invited Aiden?
你也请了艾登
No. I invited Aiden's boss.
没 我请了他的老板
Aiden R.S.V.P.'d.
我也给艾登发了请帖
But if he's willing to contribute to the cause,
要是他也愿意为慈善事业出一份力
I can't say no.
我也无法拒绝
Daniel grayson.
丹尼尔·格雷森
Ms. Crowley,
克劳利女士
Hello.
您好
Evening, Daniel.
晚上好 丹尼尔
I, uh, I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
我没打扰你吧
No, not at all.
不 完全没有
Just dinner with my colleague Emily Thorne.
只是在和同事艾米莉·索恩吃饭
She's a consultant for our philanthropic concerns.
她是我们的慈善事务的顾问
Uh, in fact, she'd love a word with you if that's okay.
如果您方便的话 她想和您通个话
Helen, you're on with Emily.
海伦 这位是艾米莉
So nice to meet you.
你好
And you, too, ms. Crowley.
幸会 克劳利小姐
Listen, I know how valuable your time is, so...
我知道你的时间非常宝贵 所以...
I'll get right to it.
我就开门见山吧
I'm hosting a charity wine auction tomorrow night.
我明晚会举办一个慈善拍卖♥♥酒会
Well, I imagine Daniel's told you
我估计丹尼尔已经告诉过你
that I'm a-a very private person.
其实我是一个爱独处的人
I don't make a habit of going to parties.
不喜欢出入各种社交聚会
Oh, well, I was hoping you would make an exception.
我希望你这次能破个例
You see, our charity supports foster kids
我们的慈善基金支持抚养那些
who have aged out of the system.
年龄超过政♥府♥所定标准的孤儿
They have nowhere to go, no guidance.
他们走投无路 也没有人引导
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表