剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Revenge.
《复仇》前情提要
If you attempt to alert Daniel to
如果你们试图告知丹尼尔
our resurgent relationship,
我们复苏的关系
your son will be removed permanently.
你儿子将被永远除名
There is $50,000
这是五万美元
for your signature and a swift departure.
签下名字 立即离开
My father-- he almost had
我父亲以前几乎
the waterfront in the palm of his hand.
将整个滨水区囊入怀中
All we need is the Stowaway,
现在就差偷渡者酒吧了
and we can regain that foothold that he once had.
搞定它 我们就能收复他的疆域
Ashley, could you please close the door?
阿什莉 去把门关上
You can't do anything against the Ryans.
你千万别和瑞安兄弟对着干
They will hurt you.
他们会伤害你
Padma referred to carrion as a program.
帕德玛说"蚀尸"是个程序
I never told her that.
我从没告诉她
Remember what's at stake for you
不要忘了 如果你找不到蚀尸项目
if you don't find the Carrion program.
可能承受的后果
Aiden, what happened?
艾登 怎么了
It's done.
结了
They made it look like an overdose.
他们搞得好像她服药过度
If there's a chance that my sister's alive,
如果我的姐姐还有一线生机
then I'm gonna find her.
我一定要找到她
And if she is dead, then this is on you.
如果她死了 那全都是你的错
Aiden. Aiden!
艾登 艾登
I, Amanda Clarke,
我 阿曼达·克拉克
take you, Jack Porter, to be my husband...
接受你 杰克·波特成为我的丈夫
In the presence of our best man Sammy.
在伴郎山姆面前发誓
Amanda?
阿曼达
Wow. What is going on here?
这是在干什么呢
It's my wedding, daddy.
这是我的婚礼 爸爸
It looks like you're preparing one fancy event.
看来你在筹办一次盛会
What are these pipe cleaners?
这些通烟斗的绒条是什么
They're wedding rings, silly.
是结婚戒指 笨蛋
These are very nice rings.
好漂亮的戒指
So who is the lucky guy?
那个走运的男人是谁
Ah, Jack.
杰克
Hey, Mr. Clarke.
你好 克拉克先生
Well, uh, I think you're just in time.
看来你来的正好
For what?
什么事
In it's purest form,
以最纯洁的形式
a union becomes part of our very essence.
结合成为了我们的本质
But when that bond is broken...
但是关系一旦破裂
our essence is forever changed.
我们的本质将永远改变
Officiant certificate-- check.
司仪牧师证书 确认
Bridal bouquet--ordered.
新娘花束 预定了
Wedding cake--on hold.
结婚蛋糕 待取回
Who knew "Officiant" was French
没想到"司仪牧师"在法语里
for "Wedding bitch"?
是"婚礼苦力"的意思
You okay?
你还好吗
Any news on Aiden's whereabouts?
有艾登的下落了吗
Well, not since la la land.
他离开洛杉矶就不知去向了
Seems he's taken a page from your manual
看来他读过你的手册
on how to disappear without a trace.
知道怎么不露痕迹地消失
You don't think he'd go after the Initiative on his own?
你不会以为他独自去查联盟了吧
They just murdered his sister.
他们谋杀了他姐姐
At this point, I don't know what he'll do.
现在我不知道他会做出什么
Anything on Padma?
帕德玛那边有什么消息
Oh, no communication there yet either,
那边也没联♥系♥
but believe me,
但相信我
I've got eyes and ears all over that one.
我已经派人盯着她了
If they make contact, I'll know.
如果他们联♥系♥ 我会知道的
Whatever you do, you cannot let Padma know
不管你怎么做 不能让帕德玛知道
that you're on to her.
你盯上她了
I won't.
不会的
Look, I know this isn't exactly the...
我知道这并不是
happy ending you envisioned for you and Jack...
你想象中和杰克的幸福结局
All that matters is that he's happy.
他幸福就好
Ems...
艾米
There's no shame in admitting that
承认你对这场婚礼的感觉
your feelings about this marriage are...
是很复杂的
complicated at the least.
这样并不丢人
I meant what I said.
我是真心的
I'm happy that things are going Jack's way.
我很高兴杰克一帆风顺
He deserves it.
他应该得到幸福
And...
而且
Amanda does, too.
阿曼达也是
I don't know if I'd call Conrad Grayson
我不知道该不该把康拉德·格雷森
commandeering half of the Stowaway
征收了偷渡者酒吧一半资产这件事
"Things going great for Jack."
叫做"杰克一帆风顺"
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Amanda didn't tell you?
阿曼达没告诉你吗
Tell her what?
告诉她什么
Me thinks I'll let you two work this out.
我还是让你们自己处理吧
Sans moi.
我走啦
See you at the altar, Mandy.
圣坛见 小曼
What?
怎么了
A casino right here.
这里建一个赌场
Condos with a bay view right over there.
在那里建一栋能看到海湾的公♥寓♥大楼
It's Atlantic City but in half the time.
只需一半时间 就能打造另一座亚特兰大城
Yeah, and what about the marshland to the east?
那东边的沼泽地怎么办
I'm hearing we may have a fight on our hands with rezoning.
听说重新分区的事不大顺利
Not to worry.
不用担心
Once you announce your gubernatorial plans,
一旦你公布要竞选州长的计划
those on the city council will be eager
市议会的议员们一定很想
to earn favor with New York's next governor.
获得纽约州下任州长的好感
And for the ones who do cause problems,
对于那些造成麻烦的人
there are ways to handle them, too.
也有办法对付他们
It might be best if you left the negotiations to us.
这个最好还是由我们出面协商
Hey, don't talk to me
亲爱的
like I'm some kind of schoolkid, sweetheart.
别用这种口气和我说话 我不是小学生
I brought you this opportunity. I am not getting pushed out.
这次机会是我带来的 别想一脚蹬了我
We're fully aware of your contribution thus far
我们完全认可你迄今为止作出的贡献
and in no way seek to minimize your role in the project.
也绝不会把你踢出计划
A rising tide lifts all boats.
记得 水涨才船高
Why wouldn't you ask me for help?
你怎么不向我寻求帮助
Jack insisted we keep it inside the family.
杰克坚持要求别外传
I had to honor that.
我必须尊重他的决定
And so you went to Conrad?
所以你去找康拉德了吗
Amanda, whatever you need Jack to believe about you,
阿曼达 不管你要杰克相信你什么
Charlotte is not your sister
夏洛特不是你妹妹
any more than Conrad is her father.
正如康拉德不是她的爸爸
The Graysons were and always will be the enemy.
格雷森家以前和以后都是敌人
Take this to the bank and
带上这个去银行
get a cashier's check for whatever amount you owe him,
你欠他多少就取多少钱
plus interest, for his trouble.
还有利息 算作对他的酬谢
Jack won't take your money.
杰克不会收你的钱
Make him.
让他收
Amanda, trust me. The Graysons always have a hidden agenda.
阿曼达 相信我 格雷森永远会图谋不轨
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my god. You actually shaved.
天啊 你还真刮了胡子
I figured, if I was ever gonna...
反正早晚都得刮
Uh-oh. Feeding time.
该给他喂奶了
I'll do it. You got the diaper.
我来 你去换尿片
Okay. His, uh, his bottles are in the fridge.
他的奶瓶在冰箱里
I'll warm it up.
我去热一热
You guys really got this whole parenting thing down.
你们还真会为人父母啊
Oh, that compliment sounds like
这句称赞好像
it's got a favor attached to it.
是要我帮忙一样
Guilty as charged.
正是如此
I, um...
我...
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表