剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I gave the only answer I knew would stop their next salvo.
那么回答才能阻止他们的下一波进攻
"Their"?
他们的
I thought you believed that Kenny Ryan
我还以为你觉得是肯尼·瑞安
was behind the stunt.
在背后耍的这些手段
Yeah, I did.
我本来是这么觉得
Until I found this.
但我后来发现了这个
Ashley mentioned that you'd received
阿什莉说你今天早晨
a disquieting correspondence this morning,
收到了一封让你有些焦虑的信
And I'm assuming that this was accompanied
我猜想应该是跟那束
by the bouquet of black roses
黑色玫瑰花一起寄来的吧
I found in the garbage downstairs.
我在楼下的垃圾桶里找到的
"From your loving son."
爱你的儿子敬上
Well, we can be certain that that's not Daniel.
这个儿子肯定不是丹尼尔
And here I thought I knew all the skeletons
我还以为你人脉圈里的人
in your closet by name.
我都认识呢
It's nothing, Conrad.
没什么 康拉德
Three words that never quell doubt.
这三个字没法消除我的疑虑
Victoria, we are this close
维多利亚 我们就差这么一点
from actually having a shot at winning,
就可以赢了
So I'm asking you...
所以你要回答我
Please.
拜托
I was pregnant once.
我那时怀孕了
My mother's boyfriend-- he...
我妈的男朋友 他
Victoria, I'm glad you're here.
维多利亚 我很高兴你来了
So you can take care of it for me,
这样你就能搞定这事
and no one will ever know?
别人就不会知道了 是吗
It was the worst time of my life...
那是我人生中最不幸的时候
That someone has obviously chosen to haunt me with.
很显然有人就是要跟我过不去
Could it be him?
会是他吗
Suffice it to say, that's not possible.
简单来说 不可能是他
So the pregnancy was terminated?
你把那孩子打掉了吗
Then we're--we will make it through this,
那我们一定能熬过这一关
Victoria, together.
维多利亚 我们一起
And trust me, I'm gonna ferret out the guilty party.
相信我 我一定会找出是谁干的
Thank you for understanding, Conrad.
谢谢你的理解 康拉德
I try to keep the ghosts out...
我也想让这阴魂赶紧散去
But they always force their way back in.
但他们总是缠着我
I ask again,
我再问一遍
what impact does this chippy's existence have on anything?
这小妞的死活对谁有很大关系吗
If you had a conscience, you'd know.
你要是还有良知的话 你就应该知道
We're both killers, Mr. Mathis.
我们都是杀手 马西斯先生
Let's not pretend otherwise.
别装好人了
She got what she wanted.
她的心愿满足了
She's with her father now.
她现在去跟她父亲团聚了
Joined him earlier today.
她是今天早些时候去的
Well, you kept her alive for six weeks.
你让她活了六个星期
In preparation for what?
是要准备干什么
You'll know in time. Everything has its purpose--
到时候你就知道了 凡事都有存在的原因
Girlfriends, little sisters who love their heroin.
女友们 那些吸毒成狂的小妞们
Even motion detectors... can illuminate a room.
甚至那些探测器 都能照亮一间房♥
And do the same for the authorities,
当局的存在也是
which is why, in a few moments,
所以不久之后
The police will find you standing over one dead body.
警♥察♥会发现你站在一具尸体旁边
Or if you should choose to pull that trigger, Two.
如果你开枪的话 就是两具
I'm not gonna shoot you.
我不会开枪
This is for Padma...
这是为了帕德玛
and our fathers...
她的父亲
and Colleen.
以及珂兰
They say that life is defined by the roles we play.
据说人生是由饰演的角色决定的
And if you've joined us this hallowed evening,
如果你们来参加这个神圣的晚会
it can only mean that you've played them well.
就说明你们都挺会角色扮演
So tonight leave your identities at the door,
所以今晚请暂时忘掉你们的身份
let our spirits inspire yours,
让心灵引导着我们
and may your ornate facades lead you to intrigue.
让华丽的外表点燃我们的激♥情♥
And as your hosts
作为晚会的主人
and future first lady and governor of this great state...
以及州政♥府♥未来的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Let the masquerade commence.
我宣布 化妆舞会现在开始
Would you say this projects electability?
你觉得我能当选吗
More so than the man behind it.
比你面具后的那个人更有可能
Is it possible I wasn't clear when we spoke earlier?
是不是之前我们谈话时没有说清楚
Actually, it turns out that Daniel asked me to be his date.
其实是丹尼尔邀请我做他的舞伴的
But if it bothers you, Victoria,
但是如果这让你不高兴了 维多利亚
You can pretend that I left Emily Thorne at the door.
你可以认为我现在不是艾米莉·索恩
To a lovely evening.
敬这个美好的夜晚
Thank you for helping Jack tonight
谢谢你今晚帮了杰克
And for making my father's case a campaign promise.
还让重审我父亲的案子成了竞选的许诺
I can't believe Conrad Grayson just got my vote.
难以置信我竟然投票给了康拉德·格雷森
Well, I know you've got all your moves mapped out,
我知道你什么都计划好了
But I saw a chance, And I took it.
但是我看见了一个机会 我就抓住了
I hope that's okay.
我希望你别介意
It's more than okay, Nolan.
我简直太满意了 诺兰
Thank you.
谢谢你
Who knew the Porter brothers could pull off masks?
谁能想到波特兄弟俩会摘下面具呢
That's exactly what I want to do is pull this thing off.
我真的很像把这玩意摘下来
Sometimes self-deception can be therapeutic.
有时候自我欺骗也挺有益身心的
So can free grub. Who's coming with me?
可以随便吃喝了 谁给我一起
Can't have champagne wishes without caviar dreams.
喝香槟没有鱼子酱怎么能行呢
I heard about what you did for Amanda today.
我听说了你今天为阿曼达所做的事
It was really wonderful.
做得很好
Just looking for justice where it's due.
只是在维护应有的正义
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. I'm okay. Thank you.
我没事 谢谢关心
There she is.
你在这呢
I'm glad you joined me tonight.
很高兴今晚有你相伴
You, too, Porter, and thank you
还有你 波特
for all you've done on my father's behalf.
谢谢你代表我父亲所做的一切
Somehow, You got him electable and out of my way.
你帮他成为了候选人 还让我摆脱了他
But if you don't mind,
但如果你不介意的话
Emily and I have six weeks to catch up on, so...
艾米莉和我有六周时间没叙旧了
No, no. No, no.
不不不
Look, David Clarke isn't even a first-term concern.
大卫·克拉克根本不需要先考虑
No, ensuring that your taxes don't go up is.
不 保证你的税费不增是首要任务
Yeah, thanks. Thanks, Scott.
对 谢谢 斯科特
Don't worry. It's nonalcoholic.
放心 这是无酒精的
I'll be totally alert when we get the polling tomorrow.
明天拉票的时候我绝对是万分清醒的
My assumption is that you were sober this afternoon,
我还以为你下午会很清醒
and now I'm missing the masquerade to field calls
而现在我得离开舞会去回应
from anxious supporters.
急切的支持者
Someone's got Nate's tapes,
有人拿到了奈特的录音带
either Kenny or Jack Porter--
不是肯尼就是杰克·波特
Neither of whom possesses the sophistication for such a ploy.
他们俩都没有如此的诡计多端
To say nothing of the fact that Jack actually came to my defense.
更别提杰克还竭力为我辩护
Or maybe it's someone who canvassed for Stoddard
或者是某人在斯托达德上大学期间
when he was in college.
收买♥♥了他
Namely, your campaign manager Evan Spradlin,
比如你的竞选经理埃文·斯普德林
who we know paid Kenny off in exchange for his silence.
正是他收买♥♥了肯尼 让他闭嘴
You know, the sound...
你知道吗
of you shilling these self-serving theories
当你说出这种一心谋私利的话时
reminds me of your protestations of bewilderment
不禁让我想起了你在去年母女团聚时
in the wake of the mothers and daughters united event last year.
所发表的那个令人困惑的声明
So either you're the fox in the hen house,
所以要么你是鸡窝里的狐狸
or you're desperately bad at protecting it.
要么你就在竭力的维护这个狐狸
Then fire me.
那炒了我啊
What, this late in the campaign?
在竞选的后期阶段我敢炒你
I will say that once I'm elected,
我只能说当我被选上之后
You can add this to your long list of jobs that you can't handle.
你可以将其列为你不擅长的工作之一
I didn't mean to startle you, Mrs. Grayson.
我不是故意要吓你的 格雷森夫人
Sloane, it's so nice to see a friendly face.
斯洛娜 很高兴能见到熟人啊
I'm so glad you accepted my invitation.
很高兴接受我的邀请
I was, too,
我也是
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表