剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
等等
No, now!
不 赶紧走
Brava.
干得漂亮
Well, let's see if she buys it.
看她是否买♥♥账了
We need to split up. Do you have a car nearby?
我们得分头行事 你的车在附近吗
Uh, not far.
不太远
Who were those guys?
那些人是谁
I have my suspicions.
我已经有怀疑对象了
Good-bye, Mr. Mathis.
再会 马西斯先生
You guys are back early.
你们回来的挺早啊
What, your big date flame out?
怎么 约会泡汤了吗
Better question--
问得好
What are you doing here so late?
这么晚你还在这做什么
This is when I get my best work done.
这个时候我的工作状态最好了
Oh, would that be your work... or Daniel's?
是你的工作 还是丹尼尔的工作
Okay. This again.
好吧 又来了
Nolan, what--what do I have to say to you?
诺兰 你想让我跟你说什么
What--what can I do?
我该 该怎么做
You can stop embarrassing yourself.
别自取其辱了
Every move that you've made since you've come back
自从你回来 你所做的每件事
has been about undermining me.
都是在暗中损害我的利益
What have you been telling him?
你都跟他说什么了
The truth, a concept that...
事实真♥相♥
continues to elude you.
一个可以继续避开你的想法
Check my E-mails.
看看我的邮件
Check my E-mails. Check every last communication I have made
从我回来继续工作以后
since I started working here again.
所有邮件和通讯记录
Don't mind if I do.
不介意的话我看了
And since you would've never run it through standard E-mail...
因为你从来也不用规范的邮件
It would have to be a ghost.
像鬼一样无所遁形
Not unlike this one, sent to Daniel's personal E-mail.
比如这封 是寄到丹尼尔的私人信箱
"Subject--missing R&D.
"标题是 消失的发明
"N. R. will deny it ever existed.
"N.R.(诺兰)将会否认它的存在
Don't take no for an answer. "
不要轻易放弃"
It's the ghosts that get you.
正是鬼让我们抓到了你
Nolan, look, I swear to you, I did not-- I did not write that.
诺兰 我发誓 这不是我写的
Look...
听着...
Get out. Forever.
滚出去 永远也别回来了
You're making a very big mistake.
你犯了一个很大的错误
How'd we do? Brilliant.
我们做得怎么样 很精彩
It was Oscar-worthy.
可以得奥斯卡奖了
Helen's on the hook?
海伦上钩了吗
Well, I'm still alive, aren't I?
我还活着呢 你说呢
Look, we should,um... we should celebrate.
我们应该 应该庆祝一下
Oh, Aiden, I would love to, but...
艾登 我也想 但是...
I'm expecting company.
我有客人要来
Emily, if--if our plan tonight worked,
艾米莉 如果今晚的计划成功的话
you shouldn't have to keep up this charade with Daniel.
你就不用再跟丹尼尔演戏了
Well, if it works.
如果真的成功再说
Until we know for sure, we stay the course.
直到确认成功之前 我们得维持原计划
And don't worry. I'll control the situation with Daniel.
别担心 我会控制好和丹尼尔的关系
Fair enough.
有道理
Every plan has a fatal flaw.
每个计划都有它致命的缺陷
Emily?
艾米莉
Sometimes it's the heart...
有时候缺陷正是来自于人的内心
How about a $1-million nightcap?
来杯一百万的睡前酒如何
even in those who are supposed to be the most careful.
即使是最小心谨慎的人也控制不了的情感
But a careful nature doesn't always ensure success.
但是谨慎的天性并不会确保走向成功
When a plan is built on an unstable foundation...
而当计划原本就建立在不稳定的基础上...
failure is not only a possibility,
失败就不仅仅只是一种可能
it's a certainty.
而且一种必然
I can't believe you're opening this with me.
真不敢相信你会为了我打开这瓶酒
Ah, live for the moment, right?
活在当下 对吧
Besides, you're worth it.
而且 你值得
What shall we toast to?
我们该庆祝什么呢
Taking it slow and drinking it quickly.
虽然咱俩要顺其自然 但这杯酒得快点喝完
Oh, my goodness. Oh, it's gone bad.
天哪 这酒坏了
Oh, my goodness.
天哪
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Oh, what the hell? It's for a good cause.
管它呢 反正也是捐助了慈善事业
Aiden.
艾登
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I think I can guess what you're doing here.
我应该知道你来这的目的
Yeah, I saw the lights were on.
我看到灯还亮着
Uh, I thought I'd fetch my things.
就想来拿回我的东西
Daniel. Aiden.
丹尼尔 艾登
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
希望没有打扰到你们
No, not really. Um, it's fine.
不 没事 没关系的
Here.
在这里
Here.
给你
I'll, uh, just take it that that's everything, then.
东西都在这了是吧
It is. Trust me.
是的 都在这了
Okay. Night.
好 晚安
Sorry.
抱歉
No, I should--I should get going, too.
没关系 我也应该走了
Thank you for the wine, really.
谢谢你的酒 真的
That was a lovely gesture.
你这么做我很感动
Yeah. Maybe we should quit while we're behind...
也许我们应该暂时
for now.
别那么冲动
Yes. It's me.
喂 是我
I have an update.
我有新消息
I have confirmation Nolan Ross
我已经证实诺兰·罗斯
is hiding the Carrion program somewhere inside the company.
把蚀尸计划就藏在公♥司♥的某个地方
Good. We're counting on you.
很好 我们就指望你了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表