剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Revenge.
《复仇》前情提要
My mother's still alive.
我妈妈还活着
Victoria is the only person left who
维多利亚是唯一
could possibly tell me where she is.
知道她在哪儿的人
Mason Treadwell.
梅森·特德韦尔
I know who you are.
我知道你
You wrote that book about David Clarke.
你是那本大卫·克拉克传记的作者
Thank you for...
谢谢你
taking an interest.
对这些感兴趣
My father told me... My mother died in an institution.
我父亲告诉我 我妈妈死在一家医院
Why would he make me believe she was dead
为什么他要骗我说她死了
when she was obviously still alive?
而事实上她还活着
Because he was trying to protect you.
因为他想保护你
Amanda. Damn it.
阿曼达 该死
Your mother tried to kill you.
你妈妈想要杀你
That's a lie.
你骗我
It is the absolute truth!
这是无可争辩的事实
Jack, it's Amanda.
杰克 阿曼达出事了
There's been an accident.
出了点意外
Mommy's here.
妈妈来了
Come here.
过来
It's okay.
没事了
They say let he who is without sin
常言道 身无负罪
cast the first stone.
才可谴责他人
Amanda!
阿曼达
Hang in there, Amanda. Daddy's here.
坚持住 阿曼达 爸爸来了
Amanda!
阿曼达
And to be without sin requires absolute forgiveness.
然想洗清罪孽 必先宽恕一切罪恶
Come on, baby. Hang in there.
宝贝 坚持住
Amanda!
阿曼达
No!
不
Don't touch her!
不许碰她
Okay, come on. Breathe.
加油 呼吸
Breathe, Amanda.
快呼吸 阿曼达
But when your memories are freshly opened wounds,
但当旧伤裂开 惨痛的记忆重现脑海
forgiveness is the most unnatural of human emotions.
宽恕便成了最不可企及的东西
You okay?
还好吧
I know why my father lied to me.
我知道我父亲为什么要骗我
Like always, he was protecting me.
他在保护我 像以前一样
Your father and I, we...
你父亲和我...
share the same protective instinct.
都想保护你
The reason I didn't tell you I'd found Kara
我之所以没和你说找到了卡拉
is because I wanted to make sure she couldn't hurt you.
是因为我必须先确保她不会伤害你
There's something else you need to know about your mother.
还有一件你母亲的事要告诉你
Gordon Murphy wasn't just her savior.
戈登·墨菲不止救了她
He was her husband.
还成了她的丈夫
No.
不可能
She told me herself.
她亲口告诉我的
And after she tased me and left me to die,
之后她放倒了我 不顾我死活扔下我
I believe her.
我相信这是真的
I've been so driven to find her,
我一心想要找到她
I never stopped to consider who she is.
都没好好想过她是怎样的人
Then you let me help you remember
所以让我提醒你
what you came here to do--
你来这的真正目的
Avenge your father's death.
替你父亲报仇
You're Takeda's proxy.
你是武田的代理人
Use that to get inside Grayson Global
利用这点潜入格雷森国际
and destabilize the company.
扰乱公♥司♥运作
That's the best way to ferret them out.
这是查获证据的最佳手段
Hey, you sure you're all right?
你真的没事吗
I needed someone.
我曾需要帮助
You walked through the door.
你最终弃我而去
Don't let it go to your head.
别太忘乎所以了
Mrs. Grayson, there's someone here to see you.
格雷森太太 有人求见您
Tell them I'm not accepting any visitors.
就说我现在不想见任何人
Victoria.
维多利亚
Kara Clarke.
卡拉·克拉克
I'm so glad you're safe.
你没事就好
Such a beautiful home.
这房♥子真美
So smart to build it right on the ocean.
在海边建房♥真是明智之举
You can always see your enemies coming.
总能看清敌人的动向
Well, my enemies have become increasingly difficult to identify.
我的敌人越来越难以分辨了
Oh, I know.
我知道
I was so shocked to learn that the man that kidnapped you
当时听到绑♥架♥你的竟然是
was the FBI agent you'd been working with.
与你合作的联邦探员 我真吓到了
He seemed like a good man.
他看上去像是个好人
All men are born hardwired to betray.
背叛是男人的天性
It's just a question of when.
只是时间的问题
Do they have any leads on his whereabouts?
关于他的行踪有新线索吗
No, they don't.
还没有
But I'm so relieved that you didn't fall victim to him as well.
但我还是松了一口气 你没惨遭他毒手
Oh, no.
对
He gave me a new life,
他赋予了我新生
taught me how to live off the grid.
教我如何在困境中生存
I hadn't seen him for 20 years.
但是我们二十年没见了
Then he shows up a few months ago.
几个月前 他突然出现
Why'd he go to you?
他为什么去找你
I don't know.
不知道
Did you file a statement with the authorities?
你向当局反应这个情况了吗
No. I'm...
没有 我
I'm sure you can appreciate why.
我想你也知道原因的
Yes.
对
Where do you think he is?
你觉得他会在哪
If he's wise, far, far away from here.
他只要不傻 肯定躲得远远的
And as you pointed out,
如你所说
he's very gifted at the art of vanishing.
人间蒸发可是他最擅长的
But I imagine your main concern is about Amanda.
但我想阿曼达才是你最应该担心的
Of course.
当然
You've been so incredibly kind to her...
你对她真是太好了
bringing her into your home...
如此兴师动众地
and in such a public way.
迎接她进这个家
I never would've been able to find her otherwise.
否则我真不可能找到她
Well, it was the least I could do for her, poor thing.
我也是为这个可怜的孩子尽点微薄之力
Tragedy and sorrow seem to follow her everywhere she goes.
悲剧和伤痛总是与她如影随形
I'm such a dope.
我真是太不小心了
May I wash up?
能去洗洗吗
well, I take no pleasure in saying this,
我很遗憾这样说
but we fear Grayson Global may be an unrightable ship.
但我们觉得格雷森国际似乎不太适合我们
Your funds are being handled with the utmost discretion.
我方对贵公♥司♥的资金运作是绝对谨慎的
Discretion, or secrecy, rather, is the problem.
谨慎还是密不可宣 可不好说
When Daniel first brought Mr. Takeda into the fold,
丹尼尔拉拢武田先生投资的时候
he offered a hands-on approach.
他保证我们能随时追踪资金动向
And since the feud between you and your son
而自从上周在董事会
was on full display at the board meeting last week,
你们上演了一出父子大战
that which I do see does not inspire confidence.
我不得不开始担心
Oh, the Graysons hail from a rather spirited bloodline.
格雷森家族的团结坚不可摧
Whatever disagreement you may have witnessed,
无论你看到了怎样的争吵
I assure you, there is no rift.
都绝不会影响感情
With all due respect,
十分抱歉
my employer requires greater assurances.
但我的上司需要更有力的保证
Daniel Grayson.
丹尼尔·格雷森
Son, I am sitting with Aiden Mathis,
儿子 我正和艾登·马西斯谈事
Mr. Takeda's proxy.
他是武田先生的代理人
I'd like you to make good on your promise of transparency
既然你向他保证过全透明式操盘
and acquaint Aiden with all aspects of our organization.
就让艾登全方位熟悉下我们公♥司♥吧
I am sending him to you now.
我这就让他去找你
Excuse me.
抱歉
What is it, sweetheart? I'm busy.
怎么了 宝贝 我在忙呢
Too busy to deal with the fact
忙得连卡拉·克拉克还活着
that Kara Clarke is still alive?
都顾不上了吗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表