剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
We need to speak with you about the murder of Gordon Murphy
我们想就戈登·墨菲的谋杀案和你谈一谈
as well as the conspiracy to frame Conrad Grayson.
还有栽赃康拉德·格雷森的阴谋
Conspiracy indeed.
还真是阴谋
Detective Gunther?
冈特探员
Why the hell haven't you been answering your phone?
你怎么不接电♥话♥
Is she there? Yeah.
她在吗 在
She standing 10 feet away from me.
就站在离我10英尺远的地方
Her name's Helen Crowley. Emily,
她的名字叫海伦·克劳利 艾米莉
we've just made contact with the Initiative.
我们终于见到联盟的真身了
I'm talking about my mother.
我说的是我妈妈
She never got on that plane. She's coming for the Graysons.
她根本没登机 她冲着格雷森夫妇去了
You have to stop her.
你得阻止她
Bloody hell. Well, where is she?
见鬼 她在哪里
I don't know. I can't...
我不知道
I can't find her or Victoria and Conrad.
她 维多利亚和康拉德 我一个也找不到
Wait.
等等
A half a dozen cameras have been disabled.
有六个摄像头被屏蔽了
She's got them in Victoria's bedroom.
她在维多利亚的卧室挟持了他们
Second floor, end of the hall.
在二楼走廊尽头
Switch the rest of them off.
把其他监视器都关掉
Aiden...
艾登
Trust me.
相信我
Put these on.
把这些戴上
Make no mistake, Kara.
不要误会 卡拉
After David's arrest, there was no relief.
大卫被逮捕后 大家都不好过
And after his conviction, there was only guilt.
他定罪后 负罪感如影随形
What, so you want me to believe
所有呢 想让我动恻隐之心
that it would be too merciful to kill you?
放过你吗
There are far more insidious forces at work here.
有更为邪恶的黑暗势力从中作祟
Shut up!
闭嘴
The people who blew up flight 1-9-7--
那些炸毁197次航♥班♥的人
They killed David.
才是谋杀大卫的真凶
To be more specific, Gordon did.
确切来说 是戈登杀了他
Liar.
骗子
It's true. There's proof--
是真的 我有证据
A torn picture of David on the day he died.
有一张大卫遇害那天拍到的照片
I saw the photograph. It proves nothing.
我见过 什么都说明不了
Well, then you didn't see both halves.
你没看见照片的另外一半
Look in the lining of my jewelry box.
在我珠宝箱的夹层里
Turn around.
转过去
Gordon.
戈登
He murdered David, Kara.
是他杀了大卫 卡拉
No, no. No, no.
不 不
He couldn't.
他不可能
He did. And so much more. He was one of them.
真的 不仅如此 他还是他们的一员
He was the worst of them.
是他们当中最坏的一个
Shut up!
闭嘴
Kneel down!
跪下
The blindfolds!
戴上眼罩
Put them on. Put them on now.
戴上 快戴上
I'm sorry, Victoria.
抱歉 维多利亚
It's okay. You're safe.
没事了 你安全了
What, you--you grabbed me?
是你抓走我的吗
No.
不是
Agent Mathis did.
是马西斯探员
How are you involved?
你怎么搅合进来的
I'm afraid I brought her into this.
抱歉 是我把她卷进来的
I snuck you off the estate down the beach path,
我偷偷把你从房♥子里带出来 沿着海边走
and, uh, Ms. Thorne was there.
碰巧遇到了索恩女士
He showed me his badge.
他给我看了他的警徽
I checked with the bureau. He's legitimate.
我和警局确认过 他是真的探员
These pills--
这些药...
They were, um, found on your husband,
这些是在你丈夫身上发现的
but there was no trace of medication in his system,
但他的体内没有检测到药物存在
So, um, they're yours, aren't they?
所以这些是你的 对吗
You don't have to be ashamed.
不用不好意思
There are people who can help you.
他们能帮到你
And unfortunately,
不幸的是
The people that Gordon worked for
戈登曾经效力的那些人
have you in their crosshairs.
已经锁定你了
Whatever plans you had for the Graysons
不管你想怎么报复格雷森夫妇
would likely end up getting you killed if you had stayed.
留在这里很可能被杀
My only plan for the Graysons
我只是想威胁格雷森夫妇
was to scare them into telling me the truth.
让他们告诉我真♥相♥
There's, um...
那儿...
There's a car, a full tank of gas,
那有辆车 油是满的
And some money to get you started.
这些钱够你上路
You're not taking me in?
你不逮捕我吗
Not if you promise never to return.
不 只要你别再回来
It's the only way to save yourself
这是你唯一的自救机会
And... your daughter.
还有救你女儿
Best of luck.
祝你好运
I don't know how to thank you.
真不知道该如何感谢你
Well, just... keep yourself safe.
只要你平安无事就好
Kara, is there...
卡拉 你需不需要...
anything that you want me to tell Amanda?
我向阿曼达转述什么
Just tell her I wish I could've been a better mother.
告诉她 我真希望当初能好好爱她
**Hey, my little girl child*
*我的小女儿
**Out in the winter*
*在冬天玩乐
**Out in the wild*
*在野外玩乐
I can...
我可以...
I can stay if--if you want. It's not a problem.
如果你需要 我可以留下来
No, you go.
不用 你走吧
I have one more loose end to tie up.
我还有一件事要处理
Okay.
好吧
I'm assuming we've got workman's comp, right?
这算工伤吧
Padma.
帕德玛
You okay?
你还好吗
I figured I'd kick off my shoes, get comfy,
我觉得踢掉鞋子 会舒服一点
stab myself on your rug.
结果被你的地毯暗算了
Did you break a glass?
你打碎杯子了
Something wrong?
怎么了吗
Would you still want me
如果我不再是诺兰·罗斯
if I wasn't Nolan Ross?
你还愿意和我在一起吗
Because tomorrow,
因为明天
he may cease to exist as you know him.
你认识的那个诺兰可能就不复存在了
Conditions change, but you can't.
世事变迁 可你还是你
Mm. I don't know.
那可不一定
I hate feet, and look at me now.
我不喜欢光着的脚 看我现在这个样子
I am.
我看着你呢
And...
而且...
No matter what happens,
不管发生什么事
I'll always see you as Nolan Algernon Ross.
在我眼里 你永远都是诺兰·阿尔杰诺·罗斯
My middle name's Mitchell.
我中间名字是米切尔
I gave it a shot.
我猜一下嘛
I told you,
我跟你们说了
I'm not going to answer a single question
在我见过律师前
until I speak to my lawyer.
不会回答任何问题的
No lawyer's gonna help you now, Mason.
现在没有律师会帮你的 梅森
Well, well, well...
啧啧啧
If isn't Benedict Clarke,
这不是阴谋诡计小姐吗
you must be proud of yourself--
一定很得意吧
lulling me into complacency only to double-cross me.
先把我哄得乖乖的 再狠狠出♥卖♥♥♥我
I'm almost flattered the police think me capable
我真是受宠若惊 警方居然认为我有能力
of such a byzantine scheme to bring down a government plane,
暗中策划炸掉一架政♥府♥飞机
murder my accomplice,
杀害帮凶
then frame an innocent tycoon for the crime.
再嫁祸给一名无辜的富商
I assume you're here to gloat.
你是来幸灾乐祸的吧
I'm here to make a deal.
我是来和你谈笔交易的
The next time detective Gunther walks in that door,
一会儿冈瑟探员再进来的时候
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表