剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
The head.
我选头
Leave the little stuff.
小物件就别管了
Just jewelry and cash. Check the desk.
只拿珠宝和现金 搜搜桌子
Oh, nice. Hey, keep looking.
很好 继续找
No. No, look, we got enough. I'm calling it.
不不 我们拿够了 收手吧
To pay for four years of college?
这够付大学四年的学费吗
Not all in one night and from the same house, man.
也不急于一晚上从同一所房♥里偷 伙计
Who leaves a baseball signed by Babe Ruth out in the open?
谁会把贝比·鲁斯的签名棒球留在外面
A guy who can afford another one.
买♥♥得起另一个的家伙
I'm exhausted.
我累死了
Okay, now we call it. Come on. I'm gonna check my email.
收手了 走吧 我去查个邮件
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Whoever said warm milk does the trick obviously never tasted it.
那些说热牛奶管用的人肯定没试过
You know, pretty soon,
要知道 很快
late nights are gonna be a regular thing.
晚睡就会变成家常便饭
You ready?
准备好了吗
Not until we can figure out the nursery.
除非我们先搞定婴儿房♥
I'm not doing late-night feedings by the beer taps.
我可不会半夜在啤酒龙头旁边给孩子喂奶
All right, look...
好吧 听着...
How about this?
不如这样
Declan's room--
德克兰的房♥间
fresh coat of paint, steam clean the rugs,
重新粉刷 洗净地毯
bring my grandma's rocking chair down from the attic.
从阁楼上搬下奶奶的摇椅
Cheap and cheerful, just for the short term.
物美价廉 短期内先凑合着
Or...
要么
we can use the gift certificate
我们能用夏洛特给的礼券
Charlotte sent us from that fancy baby store in the village
去村里那家超棒的婴儿用品店
and do up the room in style.
把房♥间装♥修♥得潮流些
$5,000?
五千美元
No, no, no. We don't accept charity from the Graysons.
不不不 我们不接受格雷森家的恩惠
They can buy their way into the headlines.
他们可以靠钱买♥♥来名望
They're not buying their way into my child's life.
但买♥♥不来干涉我孩子生活的权力
Technically, Charlotte is not a Grayson.
事实上 夏洛特并不算格雷森家的人
She's a Clarke, like me,
她是克拉克家的 像我一样
and she's excited to be an aunt.
她很高兴能当姨妈
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
She can be an aunt without throwing money at us.
她不用施舍 也能当姨妈
Just... return the gift, Amanda.
就... 把礼物还回去吧 阿曼达
I'll sort out the baby's room.
我会搞定婴儿房♥的
I've spoken to my contact at "Vanity Fair"
我和《名利场》的熟人打过电♥话♥了
and confirmed their one-on-one with Mrs. Grayson.
敲定了他们对格雷森太太的专访
You're going public?
你要回到公众视野吗
She's going nuclear. Your mother...
她要强势回归了 你妈妈...
is inviting every vulture in the sky down for a feast,
要大摆筵席满足所有不明状况的贪婪之人
attempting to capitalize on the one thing she's never really had--
旨在好好利用她从不曾拥有的东西
sympathy.
那就是同情
I've come up with a list of talking points.
我起草了一些谈话要点
We're keeping it vague, avoiding the gory details,
含糊其辞 避免血腥细节
and focusing on Victoria's miraculous return.
只专注于维多利亚奇迹般的生还
Daniel and I don't need talking points.
丹尼尔和我不需要谈话要点
We weren't involved.
和我们无关
What do the authorities say?
当局怎么说
How will this affect their investigation?
这一举动会影响他们的调查吗
Well, the more people who know who we're looking for,
越多人知道我们在找谁
the better chance we have of finding him.
就越有可能找到他
Until then, no one leaves this house,
此前 谁都不能离开房♥子
and no one addresses the press alone.
不能独自向媒体透露半句
You're grounding all of us?
你要禁足所有人吗
It's safer to stay inside until this media storm passes.
媒体风暴结束前 待在房♥子里比较安全
Oh, one big happy family.
多么幸福快乐的一大家子
Someone please pass the pain de mie.
谁给我递一下庞多米
It's toast.
就是吐司
Can you recover the contact list?
能恢复联♥系♥人列表吗
Wait.
等等
Is that a bullet hole?
那是个弹孔吗
Can you fix it or not?
到底能不能修好
Oh, I'm sorry. Won't ask, won't tell, will fix.
抱歉 不问不说 专心修
At least, I'll try.
尽量吧 我试试
Oh! You're actually here.
你还真在这儿啊
Ignore my text telling you to wake up.
无视我的叫早短♥信♥
Oh, don't we have a meeting?
我们不是有个会吗
We do. You've just never shown up to one before.
确实 但你之前从不参加
Oh, Emily, this is Padma Lahari,
艾米莉 这位是帕德玛·拉哈里
my new C.F.O.
我的新任财务总监
The I.R.S. is all up in Nolcorp's grill,
国税局正紧盯着诺氏企业的梢
and luckily Padma is the audit whisperer.
所幸帕德玛很能在审计上耍花招
Um, Padma, this is Emily, my... uh...
帕德玛 这位是艾米莉 我的...
My... E-emily.
我的... 艾米莉
Mm. Nice to meet you.
幸会
Have a good meeting.
祝会议顺利
She's very pretty.
她很漂亮啊
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
Oh, we cohabitate.
我们同居来着
Well, she asked me to move out. I...
然后她让我搬出去 我...
It's extremely complicated.
相当复杂
Hey, get off my truck!
离卡车远点
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么鬼啊
Animal shelters? Oh, god.
动物收♥容♥所♥吗 老天
Don't tell me you want a pet.
别告诉我你想要个宠物
I'm looking for a place to volunteer
我在找需要志愿者的地方
so I don't have to spend my entire summer
省得整个夏天
in this house of dysfunction.
都待在这间混乱的房♥子里
Everyone else knows what really happened to you, mom.
谁都知道你身上发生的事 妈妈
Why can't Daniel?
为什么不让丹尼尔知道
The last time push came to shove,
上次危机来的时候
he chose to align himself with his father.
他选择和他父亲同一阵营
He can't be trusted...
他不可信
yet.
目前为止
You spent $5,000 at a baby store?
你在婴儿用品店花了五千美元
It's a gift for Amanda.
那是给阿曼达的礼物
She is my sister.
她是我姐姐
Half sister, if that.
是同父异母 真要说的话
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
Never mind.
没什么
Look, the fact that David Clarke is your father
听着 因为各种原因
is a secret we have to guard closely
大卫·克拉克是你亲生父亲的秘密
for various reasons.
我们要严格保守
For now, you need to stay away from that girl.
所以你和阿曼达得暂时保持距离
I'm staying away from everyone.
我现在和谁都保持距离
We're sequestered, remember?
我们与外界隔离了 不是吗
No one comes in. No one goes out.
谁也进不来 谁也出不去
Well, with one notable exception.
很显然除了一个人之外
So what story are we telling?
我们准备唱哪一出戏
I certainly wouldn't want to say anything wrong to the press.
我可不想在媒体面前说漏
Well, the answer's simple.
答案很简单
You don't know anything.
就说你什么都不知道
You barely know us.
你几乎不认识我们
I was engaged to your son.
我曾经和你儿子订过婚
"Ever since Daniel broke it off,
自从丹尼尔接触婚约以后
the Graysons have kept me at arm's length."
格雷森一家让我敬而远之
See? Simple.
明白吗 这很简单
And it's the truth.
事实也是如此
Victoria.
维多利亚
Are you and Charlotte safe here?
你和夏洛特在这儿安全吗
This house may as well be a fortress.
这房♥子就像堡垒一样
I'm talking about Conrad.
我说的是康拉德
He tried to have you killed.
他曾想害死你
Oh, don't worry about Conrad.
不用担心康拉德
I'll take care of him in time.
我会到时候收拾他的
I'm more concerned about you, Emily.
比起他我更担心你 艾米莉
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表