剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge".
《复仇》前情提要
On my way to you with David Clarke's original check
拿着大卫·克拉克给诺兰·罗斯
to Nolan Ross for Nolcorp's start-up funds.
启动资金的原始支票来找你了
Nolan, your company, everything that you've worked for...
诺兰 你的公♥司♥是你毕生的心血
Means nothing if it could hurt
那又怎样 它可能伤及
the only real family I've ever had.
我唯一真正拥有的家人
If you'll consider me as a replacement to my father as C.E.O.,
如果诸位支持我代替我父亲出任总裁
we will move on Nolcorp
我们将会入主诺氏企业
and triple our net worth inside a year.
在一年内将公♥司♥的净资产增加两倍
Meet my brother Nate.
这是我弟弟奈特
Jack's my partner in the bar.
杰克是我在酒吧的合伙人
Don't forget what you're doing here.
别忘了你在这儿的目的
Turns out, they're good guys.
他们都心地良善
Well, the same can't be said about their old man.
但他们的老爹可算不上什么好人
How serious was it between you two?
你们俩之前的关系到什么程度了
Dobry Vecher.
我叫多布瑞·威切
Doesn't suit you.
和你不搭啊
What?
哪个
The bow tie or the Russian accent?
领结还是俄♥国♥口音
Both.
两个都不搭
Well, I'm your servant.
我来为你服务
So, uh, what do you fancy, Comrade?
想喝点什么 同志
Vodka.
伏特加
Okay.
好的
All right.
好吧
So... you got a name?
你有名字吗
Yeah.
当然
Sergei Lvovsky.
谢尔盖·洛夫斯基
You know where I can find him?
知道他在哪吗
Now that doesn't suit you.
现在是你不搭了
What?
什么
Your profession.
你的职业
Sergei's in the V.I.P. area
谢尔盖在贵宾区
with the other girls.
和那些姑娘们在一起
It's a dangerous game.
你是在冒险啊
When Harvard finals clubs express an interest,
哈佛的社交俱乐部向你发出邀请
you don't--you don't keep them waiting,
你怎么可以放着不管
especially Phoenix, all right,
尤其是凤♥凰♥社 知道吗
where you're a legacy.
你会光耀门楣
I'd just like to excel on my own merits.
我只想靠自己的实力打拼
Daniel, embrace the opportunities
丹尼尔 欣然接受你的姓氏
our name affords you.
带给你的机遇吧
Especially since you've been opening your wallet
尤其是你花的钱比看的书
more than your books.
要多得多
A $600 dinner at Meritage?
在梅里蒂奇一顿饭花掉六百美元
Meanwhile, Charlotte's in the Alps
与此同时 夏洛特正和小学同学
with her grade school friends.
在阿尔卑斯山玩呢
Well, I am looking forward to spending
我期待这次感恩节
Thanksgiving with my two men,
能和你们两个共度
just the three of us.
就我们三个人
Mr. Daniel,
丹尼尔少爷
there's someone at the front door for you.
有人在前门找你
He obviously doesn't understand
很明显他没有认识到
that these first few months of Harvard
在哈佛的最初几个月
cast the die that dictate his future.
将会奠定他整个未来的命运
Nonsense.
别瞎说
Daniel's a good boy with his head on straight.
丹尼尔是个好孩子 头脑清醒着呢
I see we agree on one thing already.
看来我们已经达成一项共识了
Mother.
妈妈
Daniel?
丹尼尔
I'm sorry to spring this on you now--
很抱歉突然和你说这事
It was my fault.
是我的错
I called him a month ago...
我一个月前打给他
the grandson I barely knew...
我知之甚少的外孙
who I was certain would embrace my desire to...
但我相信他一定会接受我的悔意
mend fences.
弥补过去
The three of us met for dinner--
我们三个今天共进了晚餐
Grandma Harper, Mr. Greevy,
哈珀外婆 格利维先生
and myself--at Meritage.
还有我 在梅里蒂奇
Mr. Greevy?
格利维先生
Maxwell passed...
麦斯威尔去世了
Almost a year ago.
快一年了
I'm not sure whether to offer you my condolences
我不知该向你表示哀悼呢
or my congratulations.
还是恭喜你
Love doesn't avail itself conveniently, dear.
爱情不是拿来利用的 亲爱的
I understand Conrad was married when you met.
我很理解康拉德和你相遇时已经结婚了
Grandma was hoping to invite Mr. Greevy for Thanksgiving.
外婆想邀请格利维先生一起过感恩节
Was she?
是吗
Victoria, certainly
维多利亚 我们当然
we can afford Marion one Thanksgiving.
可以和玛丽恩一起过这个感恩节
She is your mother after all.
毕竟她是你母亲
Yes, I'm fully aware.
是的 我很清楚
Excuse me.
失陪了
Victoria, what are you doing in my things?
维多利亚 你在我这里做什么
Nothing.
没什么
I just want to look pretty for Thanksgiving.
我只想在感恩节打扮得漂亮些
For Thanksgiving or for Thomas?
是因为感恩节还是因为托马斯
I need all his attention focused on me this afternoon.
今天下午他必须全神贯注在我身上
Yes, Mother.
是的 妈妈
Do you think he's gonna ask you to marry him?
你觉得他会向你求婚吗
He'd better. We're nearly out of money.
最好这样 我们快没钱了
Nyet.
不行
Nyet.
不行
Nyet.
不行
You.
你
You're trembling.
你在发抖
Dmitri will like this.
德米特会喜欢的
Clean off your face and let me look at you again.
把你的妆卸了 再让我瞧瞧
The rest of you--
其余的人
please, please, go, go. Go, go.
请回吧 走 走
It's your first time, isn't it?
这是你第一次 对吧
Who are you?
你是谁
A friend, if you'll let me be.
你的朋友 如果你愿意的话
I don't need friends. I need money.
我不需要朋友 我要钱
There are other ways to make money.
有其他办法能赚钱
Do you think I'd be doing this if I hadn't tried everything else?
如果其他方法能行得通 我会做这行吗
An M.F.A. in art history is useless in this town.
艺术史的硕士文凭在这城里一文不值
At least here,
至少在这
I can use it to talk about Kandinsky.
我能谈谈康丁斯基[俄♥国♥画家]
The man that you're auditioning to meet
你要见的那个人
is named Dmitri Bladov.
叫德米特·布拉多夫
He traffics in women, the younger the better.
他拐卖♥♥妇女 越年轻越好
That's why they want you with no makeup.
所以他们才要你卸妆
You want to end up another victim?
你要沦落为另一个受害者吗
I just want to pay my rent,
我只想付我的房♥租
maybe get a job in a gallery somewhere.
也许在某个画廊找个工作
Then do that.
那就去做吧
Take this.
拿着这个
Why are you helping me?
你为什么帮我
Because you're gonna help me, too.
因为我将来也需要你的帮助
Find out exactly when Dmitri is expected to arrive,
查出德米特准确的到达时间
then text the information to that number.
然后将相关信息发到那个号♥码上
Tell Sergei that you want to go buy a new dress
告诉谢尔盖你想先去买♥♥条新裙子
before you meet Dmitri, and get the hell out of here.
再去见德米特 然后立刻离开这里
Don't ever come back.
千万别再回来了
They call it "Protection money" for a reason, Carl.
"保护费"可不是随便叫的 卡尔
I-I think I'm gonna pay.
我觉得我还是破财免灾吧
They're just common hoods, Matt.
他们只是普通的地痞流氓 马特
Don't let 'em scare you.
别被他们吓到
Well, Rumor is, Ryan's gonna use Thanksgiving
传闻说 瑞安打算利用感恩节
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表