剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
I'm taking the shot. No, no!
我要开枪了 不 不
We don't know if Padma's still alive.
我不知道帕德玛是否还活着
We were hoping to involve you
我们希望能让你在竞选活动中
with the campaign in a more official capacity.
担任更正式的职位
They tape their meetings.
他们给谈话录了音
Been holding on to it in case Grayson came after me.
万一格雷森找我麻烦 这就是我的筹码
I've given some thought to your offer. I accept.
我仔细想了想你之前的邀约
This just came for you. It's marked "Urgent."
你有封邮件 标的是紧急件
You've been keeping something from me, Mason.
你对我隐瞒了一些信息 梅森
A very lonely 16-year-old girl
一个十分孤单的16岁女孩
surrendered her firstborn son.
把自己的长子送走了
Victoria.
维多利亚
She has another son.
她还有一个儿子
All too often, we mask truth in artifice...
人们常常用诡计隐瞒了事实
concealing ourselves for fear of losing the ones we love...
因为害怕失去所爱 深藏起自己
or prolonging a deception for those we wish to expose.
或者为了揭露敌人 继续欺瞒
We hide behind that which brings us comfort
我们沉迷在温情美梦中
from pain and sadness...
逃避世间的苦与泪
or use it to repel a truth too devastating to accept.
亦或逃避难以接受的事实
Durand.
杜兰德
Well, you'll notice I left "Detective" off there
既然你还没找到帕德玛
since you haven't found Padma yet.
你该听出来我刚才可没称呼你为警长
You're lucky I even call you back, Ross.
我能给你回电♥话♥就很不错了 罗斯
Why?
为什么
'Cause I really thought that we mended fences
我以为在你莫名其妙地
after you misguidedly
为帕德玛失踪一事质询我后
questioned me in her disappearance.
我俩已经试图改善关系了呢
I don't know. What was it, six weeks ago?
我不知道 那都是六星期前的事了
That was routine. Telling you every day
我是例行公事 但是每天通告你
we have no new leads isn't.
没有新线索可不是我的公事
So unless you have something new, I got a job to do.
如果你没什么新情况 我还得工作呢
I wish I did.
我真希望我有
Like I told you,
正如我以前所说
it's the first 48 hours that matter the most,
失踪后48小时最关键
and we're--
而现在已经过去了
968 hours past that.
968小时
Right. Got it.
没错 明白了
How long have you been here?
你来多久了
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
After I lost Padma,
我找不到帕德玛之后
I found this.
我发现了这个
She says that she's lucky that I didn't abandon her
她说她很幸运 发生了那么多事之后
after everything that happened.
我对她仍然不离不弃
She said she'd wait for me forever.
她说她会永远等着我
She's somewhere...
艾米 她肯定在世界的
out there, Ems, waiting for me.
某个角落 等着我
Nolan Look, I have to believe it.
诺兰 听着 我得相信这一点
You know, even if every alley
你知道 即使我追寻的每条线索
that I run down is a dead end.
都无疾而终
And every time I try to help with Padma,
每次我试图去帮助帕德玛
Amanda, or...
阿曼达 或者
even the white-haired man last year, I... fail.
甚至去年那个白发男子 我都失败了
Don't forget that you saved Jack's life.
别忘了 你救了杰克的命
Wow. Start your reveng-ines.
开动你的复仇引擎吧
That's him, right on cue.
是他 果然不出所料
Look, I know he's getting in deep with the Graysons.
听着 我知道他和格雷森一家纠缠不清
So... what do you two have brewing?
所以 你俩到底在谋划什么
I had nothing to do with that.
我和这事儿一点关系也没有
Jack still won't let me in.
杰克仍然不愿告诉我
Nolan, your friends need you.
诺兰 你的朋友们需要你
You can't keep hiding away in this cave.
你不能总躲在自己的小世界里
And if we're gonna find Padma,
如果我们想要找到帕德玛
I think I have a good idea. You just need to trust me.
我有一个主意 但你得相信我
Ah, the R.S.V.P.s to the Grayson masquerade...
这一大堆格雷森化装舞会的回复函
each one a person
每人都
who'll pretend to be your friend for the night.
试图在当晚扮演你的朋友
You know, try as you might,
你大可一试
you are not gonna ruin my good mood for the day,
但是无论如何你也毁不了我今天的好心情
or my ball, which, if memory serves,
或者我的舞会 而且如果我记得没错
we had to cancel last year due to your murder charge.
去年的舞会因为你的谋杀指控而取消了
Yeah, don't remind me.
别揭我的伤疤
Lisi Miller can't make it.
丽希·米勒来不了
It appears she's headed
她似乎得去
for a friend's "destination divorce",
一个朋友的"终极离婚"
whatever that is.
谁知道那是什么
But Sloane Hanover's going to be there.
但斯洛娜·汉诺威会参加
She's dying to see you.
她迫不及待要见你了
You're dying to set me up.
你迫不及待要让我相亲了
Well, it has been over six weeks since
自你无法取得艾米莉的谅解后
your failed reconciliation attempt with Emily.
已经过去六星期了
Yes, based on a threat from the Initiative.
是啊 那是因为联盟的威胁
The picture and the bullets, remember?
照片和子弹 你还记得吗
You know I'd never risk Emily's life,
你知道无论我多想和她在一起
no matter how much I want her by my side.
我都不会拿她的生命冒险
Well, all the more reason not to hold out hope.
所以你更不该抱希望了
Regardless, I'm looking forward to tonight.
无论如何 我非常期待今晚
The women will come, whether I bid them or not.
无论我邀不邀请 女士们都会来的
Like you've ever approved of any girl I've chosen myself.
说得跟你认可过我自己选的任何女孩似的
For good reason.
我的理由都很充分
Conrad's at the Stowaway.
康拉德现在在偷渡者酒吧
Shouldn't you be there as well?
难道你不也应该在那里吗
Yes, but these R.S.V.P.S came to campaign headquarters.
但是这些回复函寄到了竞选总部
I thought you'd appreciate it if I dropped them off.
我想你会希望我把它们捎给你的
Ah, the lovely people who've bought their way in.
这些可是那些花钱参加舞会的好人呢
And apparently one who's been waiting
很明显 这位等了
40 years for the honor.
40年才得到这个机会
In addition to the charming message,
除了这条迷人的信息外
It's postmarked 1973.
邮戳显示这是1973年发出的
So either someone's having a good Halloween laugh,
不是某人想做个万圣节恶作剧
or the postal service really has outdone itself.
就是我们的邮政系统终于发挥了功效
The nausea you've been feeling
你所感到的恶心和
and the dizziness-- they're symptoms of pregnancy.
晕厥 都是怀孕的症状之一
You're between seven and eight weeks along.
你已经怀孕七到八周了
Is the baby's father still in the picture?
孩子的父亲还在么?
Would you like to call your parents?
你想要给你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥么
I don't live with them.
我不和他们住了
You have a choice ahead of you--
你面临着一个选择
one that's going to affect the rest of your life.
这个选择会影响你的一生
You're right.
你说的对
This is just a seasonal trifle,
这只是个短时间的麻烦
not unlike yourself.
而你这个麻烦则阴魂不散
So did you get through to Nolan?
你说服诺兰了吗
I hope so.
我希望吧
I'm worried about him.
我很担心他
I've never seen him in such a state.
我从没见过他这个样子
Yeah, that my misjudgment placed him in.
是啊 我的误判导致他陷入如此的境地
You can't carry this burden alone, Aiden.
你不能独自承受这些 艾登
I had a hand in this.
这事我也有份
Well, I was there when Padma was taken, Emily, not you.
帕德玛被带走时我在场 艾米莉 你不在
There's still the smallest chance that she's alive.
她仍然有希望活着
I promised Nolan we'd try to find her.
我答应诺兰会尽力找到她
Yeah, but in order to do that,
行 但为了找到她
we have to draw out Trask.
我们得把查斯克引出来
And now he's in possession of Carrion,
现在他拥有了蚀尸项目
he's gonna lay in wait. We've lost our leverage.
他会伺机等待 我们没了筹码
Not entirely.
不完全是这样
We still have one card left to play.
我们还留了一手
Torpedo the initiative's investments?
破坏投资倡议吗
I mean, it's risky. Daniel could fire me.
很冒险 丹尼尔可能会解雇我
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表